• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ledger due to being smarter and being more tactical not to downplay JOKER(2019) but hes just a cazy person with a gun unlike ledger who is not only smarter but more skilled due to having a batman to fight

I'm gonna have to say. Ledger joker only did so good with prep. He even makes note he isn't as skilled as Batman and wouldn't put any plan on beating him. Joker was so good with a team, prep, and other equipment. In this case. He barely has any of it. I say Arthur, cause it's more so who shoots. Skill doesn't matter all that much here. Arthur quick draws for the head. Which he is shown to be the faster quick draw. Especially with the kind of gun he carries which is much better for a quick draw. Small but deadly. Faster movement, and easier to shoot, and getting a better shot. Plus being able to likely take a bullet if it hits him in the chest area. Which is likely where Ledger is gonna Hit cause he wouldn't be able to out quick draw due to the heavier weapon

Oh yea. Looking at the revolver Ledger has access to. Arthur no question had a quicker draw and a better aim. Arthur should quick draw: skill doesn't have effect on a quick draw. Only the faster and deadlier aim. Arthur has both

Arthur fra, as far as the movies go, Ledger was the better "Joker", but Phoenix is obviously the better actor imo.

I don't know I'd vote Ledger still. He seems to be the better fighter (At least going off him competing with Bruce somewhat and easily beating up some cop) and he has a big edge in durability (I mean the guy enjoyed an extensive beating from Batman)

I'd also give him the edge smarts wise, Arthur seemed to be more simple and I have no doubts that Ledger would outsmart him if it came down to it.

My point being if this comes to blows Ledger will win more times then not.

The question is who's the better shot out of the two?

Also smaller gun. Less time to draw, less weight, the revolver Ledger has is much more time consuming to pull out. Arthur is a very quick one. As it's a rather small gun

Also like I said.

Skill has no bearing considering they have guns. It's just a quick draw. Which Arthur would win.

And 4 for Arthur

I didn't see a speed feat of Ledger when it came to firearms that is superior to Arthur.

He is peak human in speed, while Arthur is athletic human. Ledger is faster reacting, meaning singular movements... you know, like drawing a gun and firing.

Do we not have a wiki page for quick draws? Some characters can draw guns faster than they can normally more move in fiction.

Arthur is Transonic in attack speed.

Who did Joker react to again, I'm forgetting.

(It looks like a calc needs to be made for Arthur's draw speed.)

Well. While I hadn't noticed the peak human thing. His reasoning sounds ehhhh. I would like to see it. Cause I don't know if that justifies Peak human.

Back