• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does that actually matter with guns? especially when one char has a high propensity for headshots, seems like a case of who shoots first with skill/dura never coming into play.

I don't think 9-B makes a difference to a gun unless their skin can actually stop the bullet. And if it can. Then it's kinda a stomp area cause he couldn't kill Ledger

I mean bears can tank gunshots fairly easily and they aren't all that far into 9-B (Granted you may have a point on Headshot but as I've mentioned the headshots Joker has are at point blank range)

Well. Yea. But that's because beats are big and bulky. That's more so their size. Since joker is human sized. The bullet wouldn't have so much skin and muscle to pass through.

Still I'm hesitant to say a 9-C weapon is going to be a gamechanger against someone with 9-B dura (Especially when it's likely not going to be at close range)

I thought we didn't accept piercing damage on this wiki?

At least I remember that being the case for RVB getting downgraded way back

Not really. You bring up a bear. But joker isn't a bear. A bear has a much larger body than joker. That's why they can take a bullet. You shoot them in the head and they probably will die. But their bodies a larger, more flesh, more muscle, more gaps between critical parts of their body. Joker has none of those. A gun will go through him

Id agree if i actually knew what ledgers speed comes from. Actually can anyone find a clip of ledger drawing his pistol? As total speed would be irrelevant if ledger isn't fast on the draw.

Actually there have been seeral examples of bears being shot in the head and they keep moving.

This is also ignoring that some human outliers have survived seeral gunshots and still lived (None of them having 9-B dura)

And this is ignoring the speed disparity between Ledger and Phoenix

Not to mention, the cases of Arthur shooting where two dudes pretty darn close to him and one that couldn't really move much. Not a hallmark for his marksmanship.

I only know of one being "Human" capable of surviving a head shot ...

From where you're kneeling it must seem like an 18-carat run of bad luck.
Truth is...the game was rigged from the start

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Not to mention, the cases of Arthur shooting where two dudes pretty darn close to him and one that couldn't really move much. Not a hallmark for his marksmanship.
As I've mentioned yeah

Last guy was a crippled mess at the bottom of some stairs

Actually after reading the whole thread, I vote for Arthur Fleck due to quicker draw and headshot. I don't buy the idea that Heath Ledger can take a bullet in the head even if he still has 9-B in durability plus the reasoning for his durability is not gun related. For the reaction speed, Ledger isnt aim dodging an attack that moves at subsonic to transonic attack in 40 meters and Ledger doesnt have a quicker draw because the scenario will be that both will meet and draw their guns out and shoot making no time for Ledger to think about dodging and just go for the kill.

I think most Joker profiles that scale from batman are wanked.

Batman NEVER EVER EVER EVER goes for the kill. (There are exceptions to this, of course. Like in DKR) and thus, is not hitting Joker with the strenght to kill, just to knock out him and drag him back to the asylum.

Btw. We were in grace 11 hours ago with LSirLancelotDuLacl Vote. As that's what put Ledger into 7 votes. (8 right after cause someone voted). And then went back to 7 for Ledger when Ted switched. So it still hadn't gotten lower than 7.

And then, after the first guy on the subway gets shot in the head, Arthur shoots the second guy in the heart in quick succession, displaying his accuracy feats.

Indeed.

The scene with Harvey at the hospital where Joker puts the gun against his head pretty much implies he would die from a gunshot to the head.

If he could survive a shot to the head, he would just shoot himself with it to **** with Harvey

ElixirBlue said:
HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Arthur doesn't always go for headshots though
Arthur leads with headshots
At point blank range which I've already stated ay not be the best when he's not literally standing next to Ledger

Also where are we at with votes and stuf? Like would this be incon or

Back