• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends questions

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Ok, so I have a few questions regarding the statistics on several League of Legends character profiles, as well as profiles being made in the future.

1. Should all characters be upgraded to MFTL reaction speed due to being able to dodge Lux's Final Spark (light speed attack) and Leona's Solar Flare (798 x the speed of light)?

2. There are a few characters that need tier updates, Azir, Braum, and Brand to name a few, but I'm holding off on them until the mass edits start in October. Is there anyone else that currently needs a tier or stat adjustment?

3. A character that has yet to be made, Sion, was able to singlehandedly kill Jarvan I, Jarvan IV's great grandfather. Would it be appropriate to assume Jarvan I was as powerful as Jarvan IV is currently? If not, what level would he be?

4. Just as a heads up, Malphite and Rumble will be the next two champions to get profiles, seeing as they're the basis for strength and speed feats respectively, with Kindred, the newest champion, coming afterwards. However, these profiles will be made after the mass edits, so they won't be here for a while.

That's about all for now. If there's anything else, feel free to ask.

1. ...no. Sorry.

2. I'd have to check. Some things are just common sense: rivals scale to each other, for instance: but sometimes, you'll have to dig a bit deeper into the lore. Also, speaking of reflexes (at least, you were a question ago), I do think Jax/Wukong should have light-speed reflexes.

3. I'm not sure. I'm fairly certain that Jarvan IV is empowered by his ancestors/the power of Demacia, and that Jarvan I was around before Brand, Lissandra, etc., so leaning towards no... buuuut... at the same time, Swain specifically called out how he was a powerful warrior unlike any the world had ever seen IIRC, and has spent a decent bit of time researching necromancy so as to bring him back to life. So maybe?

4. Okay.

1. Understandable, kinda hard to see Malphite moving faster than the speed of light.

2. True. Azir needs to be upgraded because he can summon an army, not just two or three soldiers like in game, Braum needs to be upgraded because he didn't just tunnel through a mountain, he collapsed it, and Brand needs to be upgraded because he destroyed a beachside town when he first fused with Kegan (Also his age needs to be changed, recently learned that he's as old as the world).

2b. Agreed

3. If Jarvan I is equal to Jarvan IV, Sion would be Island Level. If not he's probably Multi-City Block for killing most of an army on his own.

Back