• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends General Discussion Thread 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? Not everyone needs to, it just helped the Icathians in that fight alone. It hasn't been mentioned as a must to take down one.

The problem is even if you assume the clouds to be at 2km height Shurima is not at sea level or 0 m of altitude

Also the angle of the scan(our viewpoint) is pretty darn bad to pixel scale using clouds.

I just had to share this news: we beat the defending World Cup champion Germany by 2:0, allowing Mexico who lost 3:0 to Sweden to advance meanwhile, all the while getting ourselves eliminated. Bwahaha!

We got at least 3 confirmations from Waarghbobo that Aatrox scales to Orn... even before he became a darkin.

WAAAARGHbobo 41 points 5 days ago

1. I didn't write this story. Graham did. I wasn't even aware of it until it showed up on Universe. (I did pitch that Zoe trapped the Darkin.) Sorry Donno.
  2. Titles he has given himself-- not out of ego-- but out of self-loathing. But yeah-- he is a badass capable of killing "gods" like Orrn etc... And has in the past (even before being a darkin)

[[]]gamergate88Udyr jerks it to animals 6 points 5 days ago u/WAAAARGHbobo How powerful is new aatrox compared to orrn or anivia? He must be strong enough if he wants to take on the gods.

[[]]WAAAARGHbobo 5 points 5 days ago
It would be a good fight. How do you feel about Ali vs Faizer?

WAAAARGHbobo 1 point 5 days ago
He was a very powerful Ascended-- i.e. a human imbued/transformed by a Celestial power. (Aspects are related to Ascended-- i.e. Are you going to the source of the Celestial power or are pulling some of that power down to you.)
He was a champion who fought and killed spirit gods (avatar's like Orrn) and other celestial empowered beings (like Nasus). Now he has been reduced...

likely a lot more that I missed counting.

So at least Tier 6, not 7. Get those mountain and city busting feats out of my face.

Im waiting for the ruination and city lifting calcs so we can make the upgrades all at once

Soooo the new patch will be making World Rune Wards

Also its been canon for a while that the runes amp champions are World Runes

So...

Can we add this description to CR Kassadin's attack potency?

(Can damage beings as durable as himself, who has survived the destruction and recreation of universes one after the next)

This should come before the 'comparable to Dark Stars' part because it is his own feat.

I'd appreciate it if an English client user could take a screenshot of Cosmic Reaver Kassadin's Skin Collections Tab so that we could use it as citation.

Silent Gods can exist outside of reality, good to know

Blood Moon itself is an entity, also good to know

Little Devil Teemo now needs a key, and from his game type he gets a ton of hax. Wonderful.

Do they? He just says that theyre close to being the strongest, which isnt wrong as theyre currently the third strongest in the verse

Yeah, but he's talking about the Dark Star itself being the strongest, not the Dark Stars Thresh, Jarvan, Varus, etc. who are merely its spawns. The Bringers comment are in the same line as Cosmic Reaver Kassadin, who's also 2-B close runner up but below the Dark Star god.

Ergo, Bringers scale to Cosmic Reaver Kassadin but still below the Dark Star who is already stronger than Thresh.

Dayum son. Reading this thread now makes me reminisce in the times when League of Legends was in the tier 7 or so.

Tbh Cosmic Reaver Kassadin was already 2-B in 2015 because at that time both he, Kindred and Ekko were already released. We just weren't paying enough attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back