• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends: Darkstar & cosmic court revisions

Can you provide a more indepth explanation of the relevant discussion points so far, what our staff have accepted or rejected above, and what they still need to evaluate please?
Well, we still need a post that provides a proper overview for these issues, so I can send a notification to some staff members to help out with this.

I am not able to do so. I need a proper explanation and overview post from you or somebody else in order to quickly inform or remind our staff about what is going on here.

okay, so its been a while but i've finally came up with all their potential abilities

First of all
All event horizon characters should have Large size type 7 since threshs head is as big as a galaxy and karma is a galaxy spanning civilzation
also they should have immortality type 1 & self sustenance type 1 2 and 3 for being able to survive in space for countless eons

now all dark stars should have exitence erasure for being able to erase stuff from existence :
lux erasing galaxies, Varus's bio etc..

cosmics should have creation in general because thats their job, to create stars planets life etc

now to the HDE & HDM

these are all quotes from the lure short story

this does imply that rhaast is a higher dimensional being, although i couldnt find anything supporting HDM, so i guess that could be removed
also being dispensed from time could give acausality type 4 if im not mistaken
supporting that fact is a quote from jhin
"Mortals and their linear time, they appreciate my art, they have no choice."
this heavily implies that the darkstars view time non linearly, which could mean they exist outside it altogether

also all of them should have flight and space flight because they can easily drift from galaxy to galaxy

they should also get spatial & time manipulation in general, most cosmics & all darkstars have shown the ability to mess with space-time, this includes darkstars being able to tear space-time apart, these bios too

"An entity who carries the raw power of cosmic creation in her hands, Illaoi can slam the orb she holds into the very fabric of reality, allowing time to flow forward even in places where life has been eradicated."

"Gliding effortlessly from star to star, Yi flashes through the night sky with celestial grace, his blade arcing with crystalline precision through the fabric of the universe itself"

that is all i have for now
^^^this is the only relevant part, there's nothing else to be evaluated currently
the only new things i am suggesting there is:
  • Acausality type 4
  • Space-Time Manipulation
  • Removal of Higher DImensional Manipulation
for all event horizon characters, aka all the darkstars & cosmics, thats really it, there's nothing else

Space-time is technically 4-D space so the removal seems unnecessary, to me.
The other things look fine.
i thought just interacting with higher dimensional space doesnt get you HDM, dante from DMC did a similar thing and it was accepted as NPI iirc

What Elizhaa has accepted can probably be applied. Thank you for helping out.

alright i'll commence applying the changes then, would appreciate any help, its about 20 profiles im editing

Is anybody else here who knows how to edit properly willing to help him out?

Back