• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LazyTown downgrades and stuff

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Afer rewatching an episode, I found antifeats like Robbie expressing pain bygetting hit by a bucket and colliding with his periscope.

He shouldn't have tier 7 durability
Well in your this logic many protagonists get stopped by some attacks clearly below their toughest durability and we would have street level Goku and below average human Azathoth. Else Robbie's tier 7 durability should still stand.

We don't even know if robbie was still conscious after being launched to the moon, the episode (Robbie's Dream Team) just ends there

I think the problem is there are only two tier 7 feats (One just ends the episode before we see the condition of robbie) and a litany of lesser feats pointing towards tier nine, making tier nine seem more consistent.

Jasonsith said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Afer rewatching an episode, I found antifeats like Robbie expressing pain bygetting hit by a bucket and colliding with his periscope.

He shouldn't have tier 7 durability
Well 8n your this logic many protagonists get stopped by some attacks clearly below their toughest durability and we would have street level Goku and below average human Azathoth. Else Robbie's tier 7 durability should still stand.
i just explained how Goku's lower durability feats are a thing

Robbie has 1 questionable tier 7 durability feat in a series where he's consistently shown being hurt by tier 9 things (and Sportacus also has 1 tier 7 feat throughout the entire series)

Well in your this logic many protagonists get stopped by some attacks clearly below their toughest durability and we would have street level Goku and below average human Azathoth. Else Robbie's tier 7 durability should still stand.

Holy false equivalency Batman.

1. Goku's anti-feats are consistently balanced out by his constant stream of superhuman feats.

2. Azathoth just flat out doesn't have any below human anti-feats, so I'm not touching that.

3. Two tier 7 feats exist throughout the series. One might not have even been survived. Those tier 9 feats are infinitely more consistent.

They need to have consistent high end feats for them to scale, this doesn't. We have only a single tier 7 feat that we can use with confidence. It's a clear case of an outlier.

I agree. It seems fine to apply the downgrades. We need justifications/explanations/examples for the tier 9 statistics in the LazyTown profiles though.

Antvasima said:
I agree. It seems fine to apply the downgrades. We need justifications/explanations/examples for the tier 9 statistics in the LazyTown profiles though.
From my research: (Being evaluated)

1. I have calculated that Robbie Rotten is "at least 9-B+, very likely baseline 9-A" through my calculations.
  2. And Stephanie Meanswell is straight downgraded to at most 9-C for being barely able to perform one 9-C feat with preparation.

Thank you for helping out.

If that doesn't work out, you can ask a few calc group members directly.

Has anybody asked some calc group members?

I am asking.

Well the current reason for not adopting the 7-B feat is about "the whole point of Robbie launching himself to get to a moon base", i.e. not combat oriented. I would need to check the exact episode but anyone helping out would be appreciated.

Also, which scene in which chapter is Stephanie kicking a football at supersonic speed? While there is a rule that allows KE of projectiles be accepted as AP yields, the yellow elephant is that we need to find the exact scene of Stephanie performing this feat in the first place. She has difficulty reaching up a ladder which even some real life peak human can do so.

Shouldn't that just be 9-A for the sake of consistency?

You will need evaluations from the calc group for the Stephanie calculation.

Its funny how Sportacus is ranked higher than Spider-Man, Sportacus isn't that much of a fighter compared to him.

I know that sounds inconsistent to tiering, but i just wanted to point out something that i think is very questionable.

Jasonsith said:
I am asking.

Well the current reason for not adopting the 7-B feat is about "the whole point of Robbie launching himself to get to a moon base", i.e. not combat oriented. I would need to check the exact episode but anyone helping out would be appreciated.

Also, which scene in which chapter is Stephanie kicking a football at supersonic speed? While there is a rule that allows KE of projectiles be accepted as AP yields, the yellow elephant is that we need to find the exact scene of Stephanie performing this feat in the first place. She has difficulty reaching up a ladder which even some real life peak human can do so.
That happens in "Robbies Dream Team" for Robbie's 7-B feat. I do not know the episode of the Stephanie feat. Also, wasnt it unknown what happened to Robbie after he got launched to the moon? So, wouldnt "Varies from 9-A to Low 7-C, at most 7-B" fit more?

He has literally two 7-B feats, one of them we don't know if he survived. It's an outlier, plain abd simple. Hard no to it bring on his profile.

Psychomaster35 said:
2 7-B feats? Theres the moon feat feat, but where is the 2nd?
The other is some exaton TNT yield which is just disregarded.

Which is why I am putting the AT MOST in front of 7-B.

In fact Sports still has the (a) pull the shuttle feat and (b) lift the pyramid for less than 5 m upward feat left unchecked. (may kick him up to tier 8 or even tier 7)

I can run that but I am busy irl.

Yes. Tier 7 seems too high.

Jasonsith said:
Psychomaster35 said:
2 7-B feats? Theres the moon feat feat, but where is the 2nd?
In fact Sports still has the (a) pull the shuttle feat and (b) lift the pyramid for less than 5 m upward feat left unchecked. (may kick him up to tier 8 or even tier 7)
Wouldnt those just apply to a key wheres he's boosted by sports candy? Also tier 7 is still way too high

Yeah, there are 2 tier 7 feats, one of which is extremely questionable, in the entirety of a show littered with tier 9, and maybe 8 anti-feats.

Wouldnt those just apply to a key wheres he's boosted by sports candy? Also tier 7 is still way too high

It will need Sports Candy to boost Sportacus to go into this state yeah.

GoCommitDi said:
And just to support tier 9 Lazytown, I guess Stephanie Meanswell's profile is something to go by
But to clarify, anyone know when is Stephanie kicking a football with supersonic speed? Because while the calc seems okay the source of her doing so is unidentified.

Psychomaster35 said:
By the way, what was the episode where Sportacus lifted the Pyramid?
S4E13

I may build a calc around this weekend (with the Season 4 Episode 1 shuttle escape velocity feat). Anyone interested to do it right now please tell us, thanks.

If he has lifted a pyramid, that seems far more reliable than gag feats, yes.

Okay. That is probably fine.

Why did someone apply "at most 7-B" for Sportacus and Robbie? Theres only two tier 7 feats in the series, which are highly outnumbered by tier 9 feats, and almost everyone agrees tier 7 Lazytown is a huge outlier, so can I remove it? Seriously if we were that considerate, we'd have 3-A Spongebob by now

I think that you can remove it, yes. Just remember to remove the Tier 7 categories at the bottom of the pages as well.

What about the supersonic football feat? Feat video or removal of 9-B Stephanie?

I'm currently calcing that one.

It's not done by Stephanie but one of the other residents who she should scale too.

Back