• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Laxus Dreyar vs. Tengu Brunch

So both can absorb electricity so they basically fight without any powers beside Tengu self-enchantments and Laxus runic bariers, one-hit ko Fairy Law and Thought projection and Organic Link .(Laxus page really lacks in infromations in powers and abilities section, i cannot be sure about Tengu as all I know about him is on is page). I guess Fairy Law wins (its not no limit fallacy as they are more or less equal while it worked on targets of similar strength (Makarov = Jose), and even stronger ones (Mavis witout Law <Bone Dragon) in the series). If its restricted its going to be a long battle which will grant Laxus the edge as he has great advantage of stamina and he may be able to pull some traps.

ManlySpirit said:
Buranchi can take the win with his Series Type Electricity which is a nonstop electric attack at a cellular level
Laxus is a lightning dragonslayer, he can eat normal electricity (like Brunch's) at unlimited levels. If the attack just never stops, then that means it will just never stop feeding Laxus--bad news for Brunch.

I have to go with Laxus due to greater hax.

This battle is sort of funny, because both opponents are sort of incentivitized to try to eat the other (if Brunch eats Laxus, he gets boosted by his gourmet cells; if Laxus eats Brunch, he gets the electricity stored in his body).

That said, probably Laxus.

Alakabamm said:
This battle is sort of funny, because both opponents are sort of incentivitized to try to eat the other (if Brunch eats Laxus, he gets boosted by his gourmet cells; if Laxus eats Brunch, he gets the electricity stored in his body).
That said, probably Laxus.

Well actually they'd be incentivized to eat each other's electricity rather than eating each other's physical bodies. Especially Laxus. He'd probably LOVE Brunch's series-attack, he'd be like "oh hell yes, endless food!"

Although who knows, maybe the Ethernano particles in FT Mages' bodies give their meat an unbelievably tasty flavor that would seriously level-up Brunch's cells. And that Lightning Dragonslayer lacrima somewhere inside Laxus' body has got to be just delectable. :p

Alakabamm said:
No, Brunch can probably eat humans

He can, but would he? If they weren't super-evil? If they were just somebody who pissed him off, you think he'd eat a guy? Haha, that doesn't seem very plausible to me. It doesn't say they're bloodlusted or out-of-character, and just like Zebra, Brunch is more of a softie than he lets on.

They would just feed on each other's lightning. The question I guess would be who has a greater capacity for feeding on electricity. Given the powers of Dragonslayers in FT, I have to go with Laxus on that, I doubt there's a real limit to how much lightning he can eat (just like how Natsu was able to keep eating and eating Atlas Flame's fire that one time and get way stronger than normal).

In Toriko, fighters try to eat each other all the time. There is no malice involved, it is recognized as a pure contest of survival and so it is in fact a valid strategy

Alakabamm said:
In Toriko, fighters try to eat each other all the time. There is no malice involved, it is recognized as a pure contest of survival and so it is in fact a valid strategy

Yes they do but it also depends on the fighter. We've never seen any evidence that eating human opponents would actually be Brunch's style the way that it is, say, Sunny's style.

Back