• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Last CRT from Promo Comic (I believe)

Eh, Western Media has always taken Robotnik seriously as a threat.

Eastern Media, the Japanese promo comic for Sonic 1, has Sonic beat up "Eggman" in each of the 3 issues with no difficulty and had Eggman's motivation be to cook the World's Largest Egg. Tch, there's even a moment of Sonic blitzing Eggman's reaction speed (While Eggman was looking at Sonic in the Egg Mobile).

I like Promo Comic out of the 2 Sonic 1 adaptions, even tho the Eastern Promo was more of an adventure I prefer. I dunno, I like Robotnik respect.

Last edited:
I dunno. Yeah, I would’ve want Sonic beat up Eggman once in the American Promo if it ran longer. But it was a promo, so it was likely because they want to encourage you to play the game so you can do it yourself.

^^ No need to wait 24 hours it seems. With 2 Staff approvals for an accept calc, I guess I'm good to go.

Back