• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Largest Wall-of-Text Abilities Section for Every Tier

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
As it says on the tin. For reference, this will measure in number of characters in their "Powers and Abilities" section. Some rules, though.

• One character, one tier. The same character cannot take up multiple tiers.
  • A single verse may only hold two slots max.
  • Again, this is judged by number of characters, not number of words.
  • To get one added, gotta post the number of characters within their abilities section. This is a good tool, just post it on there.
Let's make this happen because I'm interested and bored. Might change the rules if need be.

The Tiers

Tier 0/1

Tier 2

• Tier High 2-A: Devilman (Composite) (8240 Characters)
  • Tier 2-A: Vecna (4108 Characters)
  • Tier 2-B: Arceus (3729 Characters)
  • Tier 2-C: Sailor Moo (7881 Characters)
  • Tier Low 2-C: Lloyd Garmado (6136 Characters)
Tier 3

Tier 4

Tier 5

Tier 6

Tier 7

Tier 8

Tier 9

Tier 10

Tier 11

Unknow

• Unknown: Korrok (1217 Characters)

Added for now. Totally forgot about Unknown tier.

Number of characters wouldn't really give their actual number of powers tho. Since a lot them have explanations to powers making their powers and abilities section bigger than it normally would be.

Andytrenom said:
Number of characters wouldn't really give their actual number of powers tho. Since a lot them have explanations to powers making their powers and abilities section bigger than it normally would be.
Going for the walls of text here boyo.

Would Rimuru get a spot? and no I don't know the series, I'm just listing every character with a pain in the ass abilities section to read through.

Hajime has... so much... the wall is so big...

Hl3 or bust said:
Most of his abilities aren't even that good kek
Don't care about quality. Care about G I R T H.

Something like "longest wall of text for every tier" makes more sense as a title.

I mean Hajime has like, 40 abilities and it's waaay bigger than someone like UKG who has 200+ of them if memory serves

How large is this wall of text?

I know some of his abilities are re-mentioned, but it's because they work a bit differently than previously.

what is misleading

big walls, bring them unto me

OpMasada said:
This title is clickbait.
You changed it.

How so? Still confused.

Nono's isn't very big, but added. Sailor Moon outclasses Kirby's abilities, barely.

Doctor Doom has a pretty Bicc text wall

Which is why he got his teeth kicked in constantly after the upgrades

Back