• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Large size type 10 and infinity speed

large size type10 why can't they? The speed was infinite through size if they used that large body in motion. And I'm wondering why some of the larger ones don't apply to the speed stats.

Speed = time + distance. Size didn't have those two components, unless there character truly move for us to measure, then it is either Omnipresence or Unknown speed

Speed = time + distance. Size didn't have those two components, unless there character truly move for us to measure, then it is either Omnipresence or Unknown speed
If they with large size type10 moving, why can't they be at infinite speed? in spite of their size Just their movements should be able to make it infinite.

Just as grumentgod and Pyron got Massively FTL+ from their size. Why can't characters with large size type 10 get infinite speed?

Last edited:
We don't use size alone, unless said character actually moving for us to measure along with the context

How is it omnipresence if I may ask? You mentioned distance and size have smth with distance, as for time, it really does not matter for infinite speed.

How is it omnipresence if I may ask? You mentioned distance and size have smth with distance, as for time, it really does not matter for infinite speed.
distance and time still matter in every speed, it is two component of speed. With infinite speed time = 0 or distance = infinite with finite time. with immeasurable speed distance is time itself. So unless character actually moving to fight, they will have either omnipresence or unknown speed

distance and time still matter in every speed, it is two component of speed. With infinite speed time = 0 or distance = infinite with finite time. with immeasurable speed distance is time itself. So unless character actually moving to fight, they will have either omnipresence or unknown speed
I don't get from where omnipresence comes from?

All I see is if he moves then the two components are clear: infinite distance within finite time

Speed is proportional to size. The bigger you are the more distance you cover at a faster rate. Distance is part of the equation. Someone who is infinite-sized and moving would be infinite speed for reasons that I shouldn't need to explain.

Back