• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

large Legion abilities and scans addition. Also slight tier revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulusboy

He/Him
AP:

I think his ap should be slightly altered. I'm not proposing an upgrade but given the varied nature of his personalities I think Legion should be "varies based on personality active, up to low 2-C" can bypass durability in several ways

Likewise, i think his other stats that are listed as unknown (lifting strength, striking strength, and durability) should be changed to "Varies, depending on his personalities" for obvious reasons

Powers and Abilities

Supernatural Willpower - David is constantly suppressing his other personalities to maintain control over himself

Telepathy - Legion sending visions of the future using telepathy (Uncanny X-Men vol 5 #1, 3)

Telekinesis and Forcefield Creation - shown both offensively and defensively (X-Factor vol 1 #109)

possibly nigh-omniscience or more esp evidence - Legion's personality The Delphic is described as knowing everything (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #249)

Empathic Manipulation - the personality Susan Sunshine amplifies emotions and turns them into energy (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #251)

Damage Transferral - shown by The Bleeding Image (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #252) Pain manipulation explains this power best

Illusion Manipulation - one of many examples (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #1)

Pain Manipulation - The Bleeding Image can also amplify pain that has already been inflicted (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #252)

Precognition - an example of the personality Fiend's precogniton (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #10)

Mind Manipulation - the Hypnobloke allowed David to make Magik think magic didn't exist (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #16)

Fire Manipulation - shown prominently by Max Kelvin (New Mutants vol 1 #27)

Plasma Manipulation - see fire manipulation scans

Superhuman Physical Characteristics - shown by various personalities to varying degrees

Corruption(?) and Duplication - the personality chain turns people he touches into exact copies of himself through physical touch (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #251)

Adaptation and Reactive Evolution - Endgame adapts to confront his enemies (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 # 253)

Size manipulation - David draws upon an unknown personality to do this (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #248)

Sound Manipulation - Shown by the Clown and Personality 115 (New Mutants vol 3 #14)

Sonic scream - the Clown attacks Magik (New Mutants vol 3 #2)

Energy Manipulation - several types are shown by the other personalities through scans

Energy projection - the personality Ksenia Nadedja Panov created ionic constructs (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #1)

Reality Manipulation - shown by several personalities (see pocket reality manipulation)

Transmutation - Johnny Gomorrah can transmute matter into salt (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #249)

Teleportation and ESP - uses Findle the Finder and Wormhole Wodo to locate and teleport the dire wraiths to the X-Mansion(X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #5)

Time Manipulation - shown notably by Timesink (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #250)

Summoning via time manipulation - shown with time manipulation scans

Spatial manipulation - the Origamist is described as a "reality-changer" and "space-folder" (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #3)

Gravity Manipulation -see the scan for pocket reality manipulation

Light Manipulation - see the scan for pocket reality manipulation

Density Manipulation - see the scan for pocket reality manipulation

Pocket Reality Manipulation - the personality X, which looks like Moira, claims that the basic forces of the pocket reality she created follows her command (New Mutants vol 3 #24)

Time Travel - shown in time manipulation scans

Creation - the personality X states that she creates worlds (New Mutants vol 3 #24) and gave some of Legion's personalities physical bodies (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #250)

Acid Manipulation - Personality 762 seems to have acid vomit capable of destroying Nimrod Sentinels (New Mutants vol 3 #14)

Electricity Manipulation - shown by accessing personality 749 (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #250)

Intangibility - David phases through a window (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #20)

Existence Erasure - wiped himself from existence (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #24)

Attack reflection - Non-Newtonian Annie has the ability to redirect kinetic energy (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #4)

Transformation - several of his personalities cause him to take on different forms

Astral projection - casually able to access telepathy to astral project (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #5)

Last edited:
varies based on personality active, up to low 2-C
Couldn't agree more

nigh-omniscience
Yeah. We could name it "nigh omniscience with this personality".

Empathic Manipulation
Also enegy manip

Damage Transferra
Attack reflection?

Spatial manipulatio
If there are no feats, I say we give him possibly

Also life manip or biological manip imo

Existence Erasure
Hm. Can you send some more scans around this?

The ones I didn't mention are fine to add.

I don't have enough knowledge to evaluated the stats, so let's see the powers.

Just with this statement I don't think suppressing personalities is Supernatural Willpower, unless they have magic properties or something.

Telepathy seems good, this might be worthy of precognition too

Telekinesis is good, it could also be forcefield creation

I'd say it's more possibly nigh-ominiscience

Empathic is good and now I feel bad for Susan. Also, a scan later presented talks about her feeding on emotions, that would be absorption

Pain manip is better than damage transferal, as he just transfers pain instead of actual damage like wounds and such. Same for the related proposal down there

If these are illusions, then they're good.

Precogn seems good

Mind manip is good

Fire manip is good but I don't see the plasma

SPH should be good, I guess, if that's true

Corruption (type 1) suits better than duplication.

This surely is adaptation, not sure about reactive evolution though, it just changes instead of acquiring new powers or becoming stronger.

Size, sound, energy manip and projection, transmutation, portals (whose scan includes astral projection), teleportation are good

Time manip and travel are good, although summoning might be another form of portal creation.

I don't quite understand space manip, but it should warrant the power.

Pocket Reality is good, overall Reality Warping too, I've seen it a couple of time. Gravity, light, mass and maybe even vector (via momentum) manip are good, but remember to explain they are limited to the pocket dimensions.

Creation is good

Not sure about acid, it's green but it could also be super pressurized barf that kills with sheer power.

Electricity is good

Intangibility might be another form of Density Manip related to his own body

Not sure about Existence Erasure, it could even be Causality or Time Manip, since he erased himself from history, according to what he says.

Reflection + further energy manip is good

Trasnformation should be good, I saw in these scans him changing appearance.

After reading through Confluctor and SamanPatou replies i wanted to provide the scans requested.

Spatial manipulation - evidence of the origamist's abilities (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #4)

Existence Erasure - more proof (New Mutants vol 3 #24)
- I also added more scans for the other ee example

Supernatural willpower - as evidenced by the Cuckoos (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #244)

Plasma Manipulation - explaination of Max Kelvin's powers (New Mutants vol 1 #27)

Reality Manipulation - Magik uses Legion as a message to the Elder Gods (New Mutants vol 3 #21)

So did people not remember him afterwards? If so, how did he return then? Cause it could change his Regen a bit me thinks

People did remember him post-Erasure, he came back somehow afterwards but I couldn't find the clear explanation how. He did store a portion of himself in the character Blindfold's mind so that's possibly how.

confluctor is there someone who could apply the changes because i don't actually know how?

I am not sure tbh. I would usually do it myself but I don't have much time (or access to computer most of the time these days). Maybe if I was free somewhen next week, I could probably apply it myself.

it would be great if you could apply them if not it's fine? also is there a way I could learn to apply changes so i can do it myself for future posts?

Yeah it's quite easy. Just click edit at the top, write down the abilities names - only the abilities we have on the wiki. Then select that ability and in the toolbar, you will see a few icons. Move the cursor around to see the ones which says link. Click on that and search for the ability once again (sometimes they appear automatically). Once you found the ability, click it and it will be applied automatically. Then in brackets next to the ability, explain what the ability does and insert the scan by click on the link icon and pasting the Imgur link in it. Then close the bracket and after that, add a comma. Then repeat the process for other abilities and justifications.

Hope that helps a little.

What Confluctor and Saman have both accepted can probably be applied. Thank you for helping out.

we need someone to apply the changes then since the page is locked and I haven't edited a page before

This is everything that's been accepted
AP:

AP: "varies based on personality active, up to low 2-C," can bypass durability in several ways

Stats: Other stats that are listed as unknown (lifting strength, striking strength, and durability) should be changed to "Varies, depending on his personalities" for obvious reasons

Powers and Abilities

Supernatural Willpower - David is constantly suppressing his other personalities to maintain control over himself

Telepathy - Legion sending visions of the future using telepathy (Uncanny X-Men vol 5 #1, 3)

Telekinesis and Forcefield Creation - shown both offensively and defensively (X-Factor vol 1 #109)

nigh-omniscience - Legion's personality The Delphic is described as knowing everything (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #249)

Empathic Manipulation - the personality Susan Sunshine amplifies emotions and turns them into energy (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #251)

Illusion Manipulation - one of many examples (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #1)

Pain Manipulation - The Bleeding Image can also amplify pain that has already been inflicted (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #252)

Precognition - an example of the personality Fiend's precogniton (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #10)

Mind Manipulation - the Hypnobloke allowed David to make Magik think magic didn't exist (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #16)

Fire Manipulation - shown prominently by Max Kelvin (New Mutants vol 1 #27)

Plasma Manipulation - see fire manipulation scans

Superhuman Physical Characteristics - shown by various personalities to varying degrees

Corruption(?) and Duplication - the personality chain turns people he touches into exact copies of himself through physical touch (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #251)

Adaptation - Endgame adapts to confront his enemies (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 # 253)

Size manipulation - David draws upon an unknown personality to do this (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #248)

Sound Manipulation - Shown by the Clown and Personality 115 (New Mutants vol 3 #14)

Sonic scream - the Clown attacks Magik (New Mutants vol 3 #2)

Energy Manipulation - several types are shown by the other personalities through scans

Energy projection - the personality Ksenia Nadedja Panov created ionic constructs (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #1)

Reality Manipulation - shown by several personalities (see pocket reality manipulation)

Transmutation - Johnny Gomorrah can transmute matter into salt (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #249)

Teleportation and ESP - uses Findle the Finder and Wormhole Wodo to locate and teleport the dire wraiths to the X-Mansion(X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #5)

Time Manipulation - shown notably by Timesink (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #250)

Summoning via time manipulation - shown with time manipulation scans

Spatial manipulation - the Origamist is described as a "reality-changer" and "space-folder" (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #3)

Gravity Manipulation -see the scan for pocket reality manipulation

Light Manipulation - see the scan for pocket reality manipulation

Density Manipulation - see the scan for pocket reality manipulation

Pocket Reality Manipulation - the personality X, which looks like Moira, claims that the basic forces of the pocket reality she created follows her command (New Mutants vol 3 #24)

Time Travel - shown in time manipulation scans

Creation - the personality X states that she creates worlds (New Mutants vol 3 #24) and gave some of Legion's personalities physical bodies (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #250)

Acid Manipulation - Personality 762 seems to have acid vomit capable of destroying Nimrod Sentinels (New Mutants vol 3 #14)

Electricity Manipulation - shown by accessing personality 749 (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #250)

Intangibility - David phases through a window (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #20)

Existence Erasure - wiped himself from existence (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #24)

Attack reflection - Non-Newtonian Annie has the ability to redirect kinetic energy (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #4)

Transformation - several of his personalities cause him to take on different forms

Astral projection - casually able to access telepathy to astral project (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #5)

and

Spatial manipulation - evidence of the origamist's abilities (X-Men: Legacy vol 2 #4)

Supernatural willpower - as evidenced by the Cuckoos (X-Men: Legacy vol 1 #244)

Plasma Manipulation - explaination of Max Kelvin's powers (New Mutants vol 1 #27)

Reality Manipulation - Magik uses Legion as a message to the Elder Gods (New Mutants vol 3 #21)

Thank you. I will unlock the page. Tell me here when you are done.

Yes, thank you for helping out. It is very appreciated.

I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back