• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lara Croft vs Nathan Drake

Byakuya_"Senbonzakura"_Kuchiki

VS Battles
Retired
You knew this was bound to happen.

Both in character.

Speed Equalized.

Random Encounter.

Takes place in a jungle.

Both have their weapons.

Win by death.

Who takes this?

Lara Croft Classic
Nathan Drake Render 2

Uhh, is MHS really legit for Lara? Because that seems like a big outlier. And would make this a stomp. Also weapons as in excalibur? Cause I imagine that Nathan should have that cincamatti stone he kept from Uncharted 2 then.

Hopefully someone has evidence for it being a outliner since I am not to knowledgable with Lara and s also speed equalized it while it's still mhs.

I think Lara Croft would win since she's survived things that Nathan Drake has not. I didn't enjoy Zoro vs. Erza because it nerfed Erza big time but I think this Death Battle was accurate. I'm glad that Wizard and Boomstick did better this time.

Lara wins thanks to better strenght feats, and she is able to fight superheroes like Magdalena, survived a Fight with jackie estacado, Defeated natla and has better pain tolerance and durability than Nate, like taking a rebar to the gut and surviving without proper medical attention, Nate nearly died because of A bullet in the same region of the body.

That is assumming Laras does't have either Excallibur or Mjolnir which would make this battle a stomp.

Are you guys referring to the deatbattle or profiles? Thanks tso Ezra new feat she might get a upgrade and rekt zoro but only if accepted (also I am not going to derail this thread)

Wait when the hell did Lara fight those kinds of people? If you're gonna scale from people allow us to scale off of MHS+ Raiden/Cole/Dante and Multi continental to Planetary Kratos and Parappa then.

And even when dying Nathan was still able to handle armies

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Wait when the hell did Lara fight those kinds of people? If you're gonna scale from people allow us to scale off of MHS+ Raiden/Cole/Dante and Multi continental to Planetary Kratos and Parappa then.
And even when dying Nathan was still able to handle armies
In the Tomb raider comics published by Top cow , Which are canon For The pre-reboot Top cow universe, Unlike Playstation battle royale, which cannot be used, since the character's balance is just a gamplay mechainic, not actual scaling..

So we dont scale Jigglypuff to kirby because of Smash Bros, And definietly We dont Scale the Cartoon network characters to the same level than Ben 10 and the powerpuff gils, just because they are in the same level in Cartoon network puch time explotion.

Back