• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

royal knights ark Langris vs 28 years old Gojo

both 7A

speed equalized

whoooo would win?

Last edited:
What’s the AP gap here
Gojo is above 2.65 Gigatons with Purple being even higher above that
Gojo could just take him out in one or two hits

These stats for Langris are definitely outdated.

But just to be clear most if not all of Langris’s attacks ignore durability.

I wonder how langris' spatial magic will effect gojo's infinity, in black clover, two spatial mages clashing causes both spells to cancel out no matter the power difference, so if langris is able to break gojo's infinity then shower him with projectiles he can win. BTW langris speed blitzes to oblivion so probably equalize speed.

I wonder how langris' spatial magic will effect gojo's infinity, in black clover, two spatial mages clashing causes both spells to cancel out no matter the power difference, so if langris is able to break gojo's infinity then shower him with projectiles he can win. BTW langris speed blitzes to oblivion so probably equalize speed.
I didn’t realize speed wasn’t equalized lol
So long as it’s not equal this is a stomp
But let’s say the OP intended for speed equal here and just forgot for now,

Since infinity is something that is constantly sustained if the space was cancelled out after being hit it would nigh immediately restore
Unless he was standing in place getting showered with attacks

But what stops Gojo from just teleporting behind langris and quickly incapacitating him in one hit
Or tearing his arm off after getting suddenly behind him like he did to Hanami(or Jogo) since Langris has no LS rating while Gojo does
Or what defends langris from Domain expansion Since if he gets caught Gojo is amped and he ends up with all his magic nulled

Last edited:
I didn’t realize speed wasn’t equalized lol
So long as it’s not equal this is a stomp
Since infinity is something that is constantly sustained if the space was cancelled out after being hit it would nigh immediately restore
Unless he was standing in place getting showered with attacks

But what stops Gojo from just teleporting behind langris and quickly incapacitating him in one hit
Or tearing his arm off after getting suddenly behind him like he did to Hanami since Langris has no LS rating while Gojo does
Or what defends langris from Domain expansion
If infinity is cancelled out then gojo has to manually repair it since he needs to do a gang sign to activate it so Gojo is at a big disadvantage because langris speed blitzes because op decided to have SPEED BE UNEQUALIZED. But you're right Gojo can teleport and incapacitate or kill due to his AP advantage, that would be the case if SPEED WAS EQUALIZED. Langris has no answer to domain expansion unless his spatial magic can negate and erase the domain borders which he can probably pull of because SPEED ISN'T EQUALIZED. OP EQUALIZE SPEED and change langris' key to latry so he has his automatic spatial shield.

I forgot to mention that infinity is useless because Gojo can't process langris' attacks fast enough because SPEED ISNT EQUALIZED.

If infinity is cancelled out then gojo has to manually repair it since he needs to do a gang sign to activate it so Gojo is at a big disadvantage because langris speed blitzes because op decided to have SPEED BE UNEQUALIZED. But you're right Gojo can teleport and incapacitate or kill due to his AP advantage, that would be the case if SPEED WAS EQUALIZED. Langris has no answer to domain expansion unless his spatial magic can negate and erase the domain borders which he can probably pull of because SPEED ISN'T EQUALIZED. OP EQUALIZE SPEED and change langris' key to latry so he has his automatic spatial shield.
Yeah I acknowledged so long as speed is unequalized this is a total stomp thread

Although just to note if Langris’ spatial magic is negged by Domain he can’t use spatial magic to get out of the domain border although lack of speed equalization means he can just dodge the domain instead lol

Matches with Langris should not be made at the moment. His profile is currently heavily outdated and will need to undergo revisions soon.

Yeah I acknowledged so long as speed is unequalized this is a total stomp thread

Although just to note if Langris’ spatial magic is negged by Domain he can’t use spatial magic to get out of the domain border although lack of speed equalization means he can just dodge the domain instead lol
ok
Matches with Langris should not be made at the moment. His profile is currently heavily outdated and will need to undergo revisions soon.
ok

sorry, i forgot to add speed is equalized so from now on speed is equalized

Last edited:
Back