• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Laharl vs Magolor

Magolor's speed fear is better, and he has superior hax, with space manipulation and reality warping. He wins.

One is in the trillions, the other is in the quad/quintillions (never remembered the number). Magolor is the latter.

Dude, it on Kirby's page and all of the god tiers are MFTL+. Magolor did cross-universal travel in seconds. And by seconds I mean 1-5.

Aesthetic means a lot. A lot of characters are rated multi-solar system or planet level for having stars or moons in the background for the things they create.

Or they could be far away, which is ridiculously more likely. I believe that was addressed many times. Unless you think stars irl are the size of ants.

Yeah no that is obviously a pattern on the floor, that is in no way shape or form far away, its obviously apart of the floor to make the battle look more grand

The real cal howard said:
Aesthetic means a lot. A lot of characters are rated multi-solar system or planet level for having stars or moons in the background for the things they create.
Though more often than not, this isn't the case. There's supposedly stars in the background of Mundus's pocket dimension, but Dante ain't Multi-Solar System level. Rider/Iskandar's reality marble seemingly creates a sun, but he's most certainly not Star level. Things like this are very situational and based on context, typically not being accepted.

According to Ant, it's a case by case basis, and the universe is destroyed upon his defeat. Also, Azathoth supports the universal Magolor. Statements also go for universal Magolor.

There is never a statement that makes him universe level

Its just a dimension, oh my God, where is everyone getting its a universe from? The stars in the back don't even look like stars the more I look at it

How could it possibly be a pattern? It's moving.
That doesn't justify it in any way shape or form lmao

In fact, galaxies logically shouldn't just move like that unless Magolor was moving them which no, you don't have any proof therefore, you can't say he did

First off, the statement comes from the pause screen, saying that the entire universe was in danger. How could they not look like stars. You're saying they don't look the way I want them to look so they're not what they are. And the galaxies could be moving if two MFTL+ beings were moving with them, one with spatial manipulation. And if it were TRULY a dimension, say hello to tier 2 Magolor. Obviously it's not a dimension, and a universe is the most believable of the alternatives

DIMENSIONAL IS NOT TIER 2 LMAO

The pause screen is literally a home to hyperboles not just in Kirby, but games in general.

"You're saying they don't look the way I want them to look so they're not what they are."

Lets compare:

Kirby 'sun':
Kirby_Triple_Deluxe_Another_Dimension.png

Regular suns:
http://www.space.com/images/i/000/0...311?interpolation=lanczos-none&downsize=640:*

Wew lad, that is a staggeringly huge difference. From a small shine to that.

"Obviously it's not a dimension"

The level is literally called "Another Dimension"

"And the galaxies could be moving if two MFTL+ beings were moving with them, one with spatial manipulation"

And where is the proof of them moving it that fast? Why are these galaxies that are clearly small as all hell moving along with Kirby? Oh nowhere? That's what I thought

Are you familiar with the concepts of dimensions? Magolor's place is not a dimension.

So I guess the Suns in other solar systems are paltry compared to ours then.

Because they have MFTL other feats from Super Star and Crystal Shards.

Are you familiar with the concepts of dimensions? Magolor's place is not a dimension.
So I guess the Suns in other solar systems are paltry compared to ours then.

Because they have MFTL other feats from Super Star and Crystal Shards.
Yep, a dimension in fiction can actually be any size it wants. Pocket dimensions are a thing

No, I'm saying Kirby's 'sun' is drastically different... SPEAKING OF, lets go to Super Star for a second.

https://gyazo.com/7661f313a86a6a9cc180b3f0d8d0b1a0

THE SUN IS SMALLER THAN POP STAR YET THE SAME SIZE AS THE MOON

But yeah sure okay, suns in Kirbyverse are totally as big as our own

The Crystal Shards feat was calced at FTL and where in Super Star? If you're refering to Kirby flying back to Pop Star, that was only FTL and the planets are awkwardly close together

Also, size scaling is a thing. It would be impossible for the planet to sustain life if it were that small. By your logic, Kirby is between continent and planet sized despite being 8 inches. Would that be a fun game if you had to hold the move pad for minutes to get to he next level? No.

Pocket dimensions do vary in size, but Magolor's has more proof being universe size than not.

Yes, and in that very same screen, Kirby is shown being relative to their size. They also have a giant moon, so...

There was literally no actual debate in that second thing.

So were just going to assume the moon is sun sized? WELL IN THAT CASE, DK's island must be moon sized!

BECAUSE YOU DIDNT SHOW ANY PROOF YOU WERE JUST LIKE "YEAH DUDE THERES PROOF BUT I WONT SHOW IT"

His moon got stuck in a volcano. It's impossible for it to be moon sized, and it's been stated to have a giant moon.

You know where the proof is. We're going back and forth on that one too. For the record, it's against the rules to use foul language.

Back