• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ladybug VS Ruby Rose Bug VS Flower

Ladybug has encountered people with different types of hax and use it in such ways that they could easily one shotted her and still prevailed

I don´t know if i can count your vote,but I will still do it

I would like to vote to, I would say Ruby takes this due to her Speed amp, along with other things that her semblance has. And she could shoot at her with variety of elemental dust rounds, along with just simple close range with her scythe.

I don't see anything significant for Ladybug in her profile to counter Ruby's semblance along with her compat capabilities, no mention of having greater higher combat skills to predict or counter those very faster than her unless if they are highly arrogant which I doubt Ruby is. her range is said to be infinite but I doubt it would matter since it has to reach to an opponent, and Ruby could dodge her. Though I would still like to know what is the highest range she had done with her yoyo regardless.

My vote would be for Ruby, its a decisive win and almost close to stomp in my opinion

1v1 Debater said:
I would like to vote to, I would say Ruby takes this due to her Speed amp, along with other things that her semblance has. And she could shoot at her with variety of elemental dust rounds, along with just simple close range with her scythe.
I don't see anything significant for Ladybug in her profile to counter Ruby's semblance along with her compat capabilities, no mention of having greater higher combat skills to predict or counter those very faster than her unless if they are highly arrogant which I doubt Ruby is. her range is said to be infinite but I doubt it would matter since it has to reach to an opponent, and Ruby could dodge her. Though I would still like to know what is the highest range she had done with her yoyo regardless.

My vote would be for Ruby, its a decisive win and almost close to stomp in my opinion
Counting your vote but I will adress some points

His yoyo´s lenght is infinite,the more willpower Ladybug has,the longer is the string,but his yoyo at least is long enough to go from one building to another

If Ruby tries to snipe her,ladybug will rotate the yoyo to create a "shield" who protects her from the bullets

I can´t say nothing about ruby´s semblance,that is a fair point but Ladybug tends to disarm his opponents,Ruby is helpless without Crescent Rose

If ladybug tries to block the bullets there is is a very good chance she gets frozen or electrocuted or set on fire

This is post timeskip Ruby who is not nearly as helpless without crescent rose, as she's able to fight unarmed by using her semblance

Back