• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yes it was stated that he was going to erase existence but then he actively stopped as existence was getting erased.
Only in his own universe. Cat Blanc was never shown to affect other universes with his power.

The feat also isn't just Low 2-C because of statements, we also have the feat with the burrow to support Low 2-C, but again, the Burrow was never shown to be able to access other universes like in Miraculous Paris

Only in his own universe. Cat Blanc was never shown to affect other universes with his power.

The feat also isn't just Low 2-C because of statements, we also have the feat with the burrow to support Low 2-C, but again, the Burrow was never shown to be able to access other universes like in Miraculous Paris
this isn't what I'm arguing
I'm arguing that a single miraculous universe would scale to 2-B via having multiple timelines within it, as the multiple statements via the burrow seem to support this as, they didn't use the burrow to travel to different universes, rather they used the burrow to visit different space-times/space time continuums which would give clearcut justification

this isn't what I'm arguing
I'm arguing that a single miraculous universe would scale to 2-B via having multiple timelines within it, as the multiple statements via the burrow seem to support this as, they didn't use the burrow to travel to different universes, rather they used the burrow to visit different space-times/space time continuums which would give clearcut justification
There's no hypertimeline in the series. I explained it several times. All of the instances in the burrows are just time travel with teleportation.
And unless proven, they aren't 2-B because Tikki and Plagg's only feat at a Tier 2 level is when they became Gimmi. Plagg and Tikki can reasonably be Low 2-C at best by upscaling from Cat Blanc, but the kwamis don't have feats to support it

There's no hypertimeline in the series. I explained it several times. All of the instances in the burrows are just time travel with teleportation.
And unless proven, they aren't 2-B because Tikki and Plagg's only feat at a Tier 2 level is when they became Gimmi. Plagg and Tikki can reasonably be Low 2-C at best by upscaling from Cat Blanc, but the kwamis don't have feats to support it
strawman 😭

premise 1: Cat Blanc was going to destory all of existence

Premise 2: If Cat Blanc was going to destory all of Existence then that would
pertain to everything that exists.

Premise 3: We See that it only effected the Burrow and that one universe do this means he didn't effect the Multiverse.

Premise 4: Multiple statements from various sources seem to indicate that the windows are connected to space-times (separate timelines) which exist within the Universe.

Premise 5: If X (timeline) exists within B (universe) and we know that X is distinct from Y (timeline of a different universe), then with that we can infer that these timelines would be tied to the Universe that they come from.

Conclusion 1: All Of the Timelines exist within the same Universe

Conclusion 2: Cat Blanc was going to destory all of Existence, which would correlate to said timelines

what's ur contentions

strawman 😭

premise 1: Cat Blanc was going to destory all of existence/Premise 2: If Cat Blanc was going to destory all of Existence then that would
pertain to everything that exists.
“All of existence” wasn’t the phrase, it was “everything”. “Everything” from Cat Blanc’s perspective is what he knows: the universe. He did not know about other universes at the time.
Premise 3: We See that it only effected the Burrow and that one universe do this means he didn't effect the Multiverse.
👌
Premise 4: Multiple statements from various sources seem to indicate that the windows are connected to space-times (separate timelines) which exist within the Universe./Premise 5: If X (timeline) exists within B (universe) and we know that X is distinct from Y (timeline of a different universe), then with that we can infer that these timelines would be tied to the Universe that they come from.
Death of author due to contradiction to primary canon and making no sense with it overall

My, an over half a month old Miraculous Ladybug revision that I haven’t took a notice? Miauch.

Anyways, disagree with Tier 1. Agree with Tier 2-A Cosmology and Tier 2-A Burrow. I won’t be long with this because I don’t have the time, but skimming thought the thread, I have points to make.

The Chat Blanc we see in the episode does not belongs to the same reality than the Chat Noir of the series, and the past that was being erased in the burrow also included the past that was the reason of Chat Blanc being but after the point of disconnection between the two timelines. What the Monkey Dunno does this means? That the effects on the timeline aren’t products of Paradoxes. We’ve seen those in series after, and not once the burrow has become non-accesible, as we presume the Space-Time still exist despite not being the same due to a change in the past.

Death of author due to contradiction to primary canon and making no sense with it overall

Death of the Author is an exercise for self-interpretation. This is an index site, and it certainly does not limits itself into self-interpretations in the original material.

“All of existence” wasn’t the phrase, it was “everything”. “Everything” from Cat Blanc’s perspective is what he knows: the universe. He did not know about other universes at the time.

👌

ladybug affirms them as space-times
the official ladybug Twitter affirms to them as spacetimes
the document on what it is, affirms them as space-times
every objective context literally affirms my position, ur arguing apon ignorance as it is clearly shown that things thing would be the case within the show

Secondly, tracking error because I'm not referring to the other universes 😭, I'm referring to the fact that there would be a finite ammount of timelines inside of a single universe, in which cat Blanc was going to destory, we already have proven how effecting the timeline would create new timelines as we know within the totality of that particular universe, it would hold all of these timelines within it, therefore cat Blanc is still 2-B 😭😭😭

My, an over half a month old Miraculous Ladybug revision that I haven’t took a notice? Miauch.

Anyways, disagree with Tier 1. Agree with Tier 2-A Cosmology and Tier 2-A Burrow. I won’t be long with this because I don’t have the time, but skimming thought the thread, I have points to make.

The Chat Blanc we see in the episode does not belongs to the same reality than the Chat Noir of the series, and the past that was being erased in the burrow also included the past that was the reason of Chat Blanc being but after the point of disconnection between the two timelines. What the Monkey Dunno does this means? That the effects on the timeline aren’t products of Paradoxes. We’ve seen those in series after, and not once the burrow has become non-accesible, as we presume the Space-Time still exist despite not being the same due to a change in the past.

Death of the Author is an exercise for self-interpretation. This is an index site, and it certainly does not limits itself into self-interpretations in the original material.
2-A burrow? How do we get burrow to 2-A (pls tell for my other blog)

I don't think it's right to use Cat blanc as a counter argument here.

Anyway, I don't think it's right to discuss this now, because soon the London special will be released and we will learn more about the burrow.

I don't think it's right to use Cat blanc as a counter argument here.

Anyway, I don't think it's right to discuss this now, because soon the London special will be released and we will learn more about the burrow.
waiting 4 extra days for a crt is Low-key insane work

waiting 4 extra days for a crt is Low-key insane work
There is no reason for you to wait. This CRT has already been accepted by two staff and is not relevant to tier 1. And already another thread was opened to scale the characters to the accepted cosmology here.

I say to those who are against it. Already this CRT has been accepted and a new special episode is coming soon and in that episode we will learn more about the burrow. It is unnecessary to discuss it here now. If you are still against what is agreed in this CRT, create a downgrade CRT and let us discuss it there.

Last edited:
Death of Author is used on this wiki. There is a reason why MCU Thanos and Thor are not 2-B.

Anyways, each window being their own space-time is just dumb and contradictory regardless, it’s very clear that they are just the distinct points of a singular timeline.

Death of Author is used on this wiki. There is a reason why MCU Thanos and Thor are not 2-B.
That’s not death of the author. Death of the Author is just that only the original material exist and what comes late shouldn’t change the conclusion you get from it. Using the MCU is a bad example because profiles like Infinity Ultron and Scarlet Witch do acknowledge WoG.

Picking apart and statement is just what this wiki does with whatever that comes from every series.

Anyways, each window being their own space-time is just dumb and contradictory regardless, it’s very clear that they are just the distinct points of a singular timeline.
Contradictory to what? Any facet of the burrow can show any given space time over than the one they are assumed to represent. What says they cannot show a different space-time continuum likewise?

There is no reason for you to wait. This CRT has already been accepted by two staff and is not relevant to tier 1. And another thread was opened to scale the characters to the accepted cosmology here.

I say to those who are against it. Already this CRT has been accepted and a new special episode is coming soon and in that episode we will learn more about the burrow. It is unnecessary to discuss it here now. If they are still against it I think it would be better to create a downgrade CRT and discuss it there.
I'm presupposing the special episode will get miraculous to high hyper or some sh ngl 😭

That’s not death of the author. Death of the Author is just that only the original material exist and what comes late shouldn’t change the conclusion you get from it.
Yeah, and the conclusion from the original material is that windows lead to the different points in time of ONE timeline.
Using the MCU is a bad example because profiles like Infinity Ultron and Scarlet Witch do acknowledge WoG.
Thanos was stated to be the strongest villain (at that time) which would have put him superior to Dormammu, but it wasn’t added due to not being supported by the canon or smth
Contradictory to what? Any facet of the burrow can show any given space time over than the one they are assumed to represent. What says they cannot show a different space-time continuum likewise?
Literally in Cat Blanc episode Bunnix gets to know about Cat Blanc’s past via those windows, implying it is the same timeline.
Also, let me ask you again: why aren’t there infinite Bunnixes in the Burrow but only one?

Yeah, and the conclusion from the original material is that windows lead to the different points in time of ONE timeline.

Thanos was stated to be the strongest villain (at that time) which would have put him superior to Dormammu, but it wasn’t added due to not being supported by the canon or smth

Literally in Cat Blanc episode Bunnix gets to know about Cat Blanc’s past via those windows, implying it is the same timeline.
Also, let me ask you again: why aren’t there infinite Bunnixes in the Burrow but only one?
A: you haven't watched season 5 so you wouldn't know that there can only be 1 within the burrow at once

Provide evidence then. This is not Miraculous Wikia or smth, you should show proofs so that even the person who never heard of the show would understand.

You’re not wrong in saying that that’s the conclusion you can get from the episode from a Death Of the Author perspective, as you can with any other, but it’s simply not what is; and not the only thing that matters.

So what? Like, how is that an answer to what I said?
I repeat my comment above: Any facet of the burrow can show any given space time over than the one they are assumed to represent. What says they cannot show a different space-time continuum likewise?

In the upcoming trailers of the London special Bunnyx watches the same moment twice in different burrows. If time can be changed in burrows that are supposedly in charge of only showing different points, what says they cannot do so in space?

This isn’t the argument you think it is, as it’s the same as asking why every Rabbit Miraculous does not meets the other when time traveling into the burrow.

Last edited:
You’re not wrong in saying that that’s the conclusion you can get from the episode from a Death Of the Author perspective, as you can with any other, but it’s simply not what is; and not the only thing that matters.

So what? Like, how is that answer to what I said?

I repeat my comment above: Any facet of the burrow can show any given space time over than the one they are assumed to represent. What says they cannot show a different space-time continuum likewise?

In the upcoming trailers of the London special Bunnyx watches the same moment twice in different burrows. If time can be changed in burrows that are supposedly in charge of only showing different points, what says they cannot do so in space?

This isn’t the argument you think it is, as it’s the same as asking why every Rabbit Miraculous does not meets the other when time traveling into the burrow.
W fr

Dude, it is literally stated that time lines exist, how stubborn are you?
I don’t deny that? All I’m saying is that each window being its own space-time is invalid and contradicted, not that other timelines don’t exist. I acknowledge the existence of other timelines/universes in Miracolous.
You are just usin DoA to try argue that your interpretation of the story, has more weight than an ad verbum statement from an author.
It is not “my interpretation from the story”, it’s legit common sense and pure logics. I used what is deduced from the Cat Blanc episode. Infinite Bunnixes is also not the case.
What? By that logic if character A consistently creates fire but the author says “it’s whatever”, are you gonna tell me that “my interpretation” does not matter and character A creates water and not fire?
We must use what the primary canon says if it contradicts author’s words, we must use the showcases of the verse mechanics working when looking into the statements.
So what? Like, how is that an answer to what I said?
I’m just saying that Death of Author is widelt used on this wiki
I already explained how it is contradicted in the Cat Blanc episode. Self-repeating won’t help.
Don’t use trailers as they may be misleading intentionally to make a surprise effect in the show. Wait for the whole movie to come out, then we’ll talk.
Burrow is outside of the timeline, that’s why in the case of each window not being a separate space-time it works perfectly, unlike in your interpretation.

What? By that logic if character A consistently creates fire but the author says “it’s whatever”, are you gonna tell me that “my interpretation” does not matter and character A creates water and not fire?
This is not analogous to your example. As if
We must use what the primary canon says if it contradicts author’s words
They haven’t, your arguments is that your interpretation of the episode is that of a time travel paradox. Ergo, things like Chat Blanc explicitly being stated to be an alternate reality or a literal script and storyboard of the episode explicitly saying that the burrow is meaning to show portals leading to different space-time continuums is invalid.
I’m just saying that Death of Author is widelt used on this wiki
It’s literally not. DOA is literally disregarding everything the author has said. The wiki does not does that at all. Author words have weight on profiles, therefore, this wiki does not use the Death of the Author, it’s just abided to the rules of the statements.
I already explained how it is contradicted in the Cat Blanc episode. Self-repeating won’t help.
Explain to me how Bunnyx seeing Chat Blanc‘s past in her portals is a contradiction.
Don’t use trailers as they may be misleading intentionally to make a surprise effect in the show.
It’s literally an scene bruh.
Burrow is outside of the timeline
How is this an answer? If burrow was outside the timeline would mean that every Bunnyx at every point they use the burrow and rabbit miraculous holder should meet each other each time they enter the burrow, as burrow has no relation to the flow in time outside of it; which Bunnyx actually states in Evolution. Yet it doesn’t happens.

They haven’t, your arguments is that your interpretation of the episode is that of a time travel paradox. Ergo, things like Chat Blanc explicitly being stated to be an alternate reality or a literal script and storyboard of the episode explicitly saying that the burrow is meaning to show portals leading to different space-time continuums is invalid.
The problem is: Cat Blanc was literally the reason for Bunnix disappearing due to the changes in the past that Ladyybug accidentally made.
It’s literally not. DOA is literally disregarding everything the author has said. The wiki does not does that at all. Author words have weight on profiles, therefore, this wiki does not use the Death of the Author, it’s just abided to the rules of the statements.
No? If authors says that white character is red, their words will be disregarded via DoA.
Explain to me how Bunnyx seeing Chat Blanc‘s past in her portals is a contradiction.
If each window was a different timeline, she wouldn't be able to see his past, as it is not even his timeline to begin.
Another language + still wait for full movie
How is this an answer? If burrow was outside the timeline would mean that every Bunnyx at every point they use the burrow and rabbit miraculous holder should meet each other each time they enter the burrow, as burrow has no relation to the flow in time outside of it; which Bunnyx actually states in Evolution. Yet it doesn’t happens.
Actually:
We see too many times that windows are present/past of a singular timeline. There also a shitton of statements & feats that Bunnix's power is Time Travel.

this argument doesnt attack the fact that each window in the burrow is referred to as separate space-times
Right, my point is that the statement itself is weird

Like "we dont know when or where they went" implies regular time travel, not seperate space times

So it seems like the writers just messed up calling each part of space time (point in a timeline and in space) "space times"

But I understand that isn't a solid enough argument to throw out the statement so I am fine with agreeing since you guys prolly know better than me if the Burrow windows are actually treated that way outside of a statement

Window has crashed three times, guess I’m remembering what irks me about this site.
The problem is: Cat Blanc was literally the reason for Bunnix disappearing due to the changes in the past that Ladyybug accidentally made.
You do realize that the timeline created by Ladybug’s action was also being erased alongside Bunnyx? As far as the timeline is concerned, Ladybug’s hasn’t fixed her mistake, which is something that can as well have happened in both with the same potential outcome. Not a contradiction.

But yeah, Bunnyx was going back in time to stop herself from dying as she was supposed to had nothing in the timeline deviated.
No? If authors says that white character is red, their words will be disregarded via DoA.
This statement is correct up to bold.
If each window was a different timeline, she wouldn't be able to see his past, as it is not even his timeline to begin.
And if the window was a different time, how comes that each one of them can track someone out back and forward?

Almost as if… the one who uses the rabbit miraculous can control what’s displaying.
Another language + still wait for full movie
Literally shown, no need to understand what’s she’s saying.

But even so, Alix is just retelling what happened in the final day, but stop when the screen turns black and tries to back. The portal disappears, check the same moment in another. Goes to the one showing a new wish being made, this is big yada yada

Actually:
Two things.

First, Bunnyx actual words are that ”time is like a river with multiple streams and that the burrow is where they all come together". Like dude, I don’t even think this statement is towards the multiverse thingy, but it’s funny to see someone using it against it.

Second, this literally goes against what you’re holding. Even if Burrow was a singular timeline, multiple Bunnyx and Rabbit Miraculous holder would meet simultaneously when entering it, yet it doesn’t happens.

There also a shitton of statements & feats that Bunnix's power is Time Travel.
Yes, and Ladybug’s has the power of creation, which means the Miraculous Ladybug isn’t restoration nor fixes anything. Chat’s power is destruction, ergo, his night vision isn’t actually night vision. If my grandma wore pants, she’d be my grandfather,

I don’t think nobody here has ever pretended that Bunnyx cannot travel through linear time. Just that it’s not mutually exclusive.

This is because just in several seconds Cat Blanc will be about to destroy all of the time axis.
And if the window was a different time, how comes that each one of them can track someone out back and forward?
Simple: Bunnix from x point of time enters it, does things, and then returns back in her timeline. Then after some time she is now Bunnix from x+2 point of time, she enters Burrow, and gets back.
They cannot meet because the future Bunnix won’t exist without the past Bunnix coming back from Burrow. It’s the basic cause-effect, c’mon.

It would not make ANY sense
Almost as if… the one who uses the rabbit miraculous can control what’s displaying.
This is fair ig
But even so, Alix is just retelling what happened in the final day, but stop when the screen turns black and tries to back. The portal disappears, check the same moment in another. Goes to the one showing a new wish being made, this is big yada yada
I don’t get how this is relevant to discussion nor why you can’t simply wait for movie to come out. I don’t think we index things via trailers here.
Even if Burrow was a singular timeline, multiple Bunnyx
Burrow is not a timeline, bur rather a space outside of it.
Rabbit Miraculous holder would meet simultaneously when entering it, yet it doesn’t happens.
I already explained it above. Basics of cause-effect.
Yes, and Ladybug’s has the power of creation, which means the Miraculous Ladybug isn’t restoration nor fixes anything. Chat’s power is destruction, ergo, his night vision isn’t actually night vision. If my grandma wore pants, she’d be my grandfather,
I’m talking about the Burrow thing specifically.

Also:
Bunnyx: Minibug, something happened today that caused a major disaster in the future. I'm not sure what it was or when it happened exactly. Nothing unusual to report on your side?
This also supports that Cat Blanc is future version, not another timeline version.

Cat Blanc's timeline was not a thing that was supposed to happen. And Bunnyx also doesn't exist in Cat Blanc's timeline which is why she was starting to get erased. If it was an alternate universe, why would it affect a Bunnyx from a different timeline? As Alix's death in that timeline wouldn't affect the main one

This is because just in several seconds Cat Blanc will be about to destroy all of the time axis.

Simple: Bunnix from x point of time enters it, does things, and then returns back in her timeline. Then after some time she is now Bunnix from x+2 point of time, she enters Burrow, and gets back.
They cannot meet because the future Bunnix won’t exist without the past Bunnix coming back from Burrow. It’s the basic cause-effect, c’mon.

It would not make ANY sense

This is fair ig

I don’t get how this is relevant to discussion nor why you can’t simply wait for movie to come out. I don’t think we index things via trailers here.

Burrow is not a timeline, bur rather a space outside of it.

I already explained it above. Basics of cause-effect.

I’m talking about the Burrow thing specifically.

Also:

This also supports that Cat Blanc is future version, not another timeline version.
tracking ERROR, he's referring to the holder in general, not JUST bunnyx

The burrow is the totality of all of the timelines in general

"Bunnyx: Minibug, something happened today that caused a major disaster in the future. I'm not sure what it was or when it happened exactly. Nothing unusual to report on your side?"

This statement doesn't exactly prove the conclusion as true as your attempting to assert that within this instance she would be referring to the future future of the timeline which we've already given justification onto why the "future" can just imply some sort of future timeline, which there's no argument against each window actually being some sort of Low 2-C place 😭

Cat Blanc's timeline was not a thing that was supposed to happen. And Bunnyx also doesn't exist in Cat Blanc's timeline which is why she was starting to get erased. If it was an alternate universe, why would it affect a Bunnyx from a different timeline? As Alix's death in that timeline wouldn't affect the main one
two interpretations; he was effecting every timeline within the universe, so he would be effecting that alix aswell or he was effecting every single possible world which would effect all possible alixs aswell

two interpretations; he was effecting every timeline within the universe, so he would be effecting that alix aswell or he was effecting every single possible world which would effect all possible alixs aswell
She was starting to get erased just from Cat Blanc being there, because Alix was already dead. Nuking the timeline wouldn't cause gradual erasure, especially since Cat Blanc didn't actually fire the attack

And Cat Blanc was from a single timeline. At best you can say his final attack is 2-A, but even then it wouldn't affect Alix starting to get erased before then

Back