• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How good is Mother's regen? Doesn't say on profile. Additionally, can I get an idea on...

• What he opens with
  • How good Probability hax is
  • How good mindhax is (I doubt this will work but still)
  • Timeframe (as in, thought based, instant, movement, passive, etc) for his moves he spams
  • How good precog is
  • Does he have dimensional travel? I assume yes even though it isn't on there.
These will decide my vote.

1. My bad, I saw the second regen ability which I guess is something else?

2. Can I get an explanation anyways?

- High-Godly. Remember All Delete? That.

- Pretty much anything he needs to thanks to precog.

- No even a factor as it is so weak.

- Same as the past few characters.

- I wouldn't even use mind manupulation as a factor here.

- "Yggdrasil is omnipotent in her calculations. That is, their calculations are omnipotent. Explaining better: She is able to find any answer through her calculations. This is the explanation of her predictive power, she does all the calculations to know all the possibilities. And this is in the description of the Stela Memorials (A bottomless pit of information / data that stores all possibilities)" (Note: Their are infinite possibilities)

- Yes, she can. Can can make laws around dimensional travel as well (such as writing a Law that no one can leave the Dark Area. Although the SGDL often say "**** you" and do so regardless). She can also create digital barriers that prevent interactions between universes.

- I wish I could at least wait a little bit so that we can actually add Law Manipulation the Ygg, Mother Eater and N.E.O's profiles...

- High Godly was answered, and yeah, LoP has no method of getting around that even though she is also slated for High Godly (alongside 2-A Vecna and Ao)

Alright, so from what I'm seeing...

• Dimensional BFR is out, because they can resist the sealing/power null properties that go with that (as in, unless you resist those, you are stuck inside).
  • Law manip won't work on either side because it seems Digimon resists it, as does LoP.
  • Mindhax is a maybe? Digimon handles this weirdly to the point where I try not to question it.
  • Precog is out on both since it essentially allows them both fully working knowledge of their opponent.
  • EE is pointless because they both regen from it, and Lady flat out resists it
  • Attack Reflection on Digimon's part is worthless as LoP resists everything she has in her arsenal
In theory Lady can win via Possession or Pain Hax but the latter is unlikely since... well. Pain is a hard victory to argue for even if it could theoretically incap. And Possession may as well be Mindhax by this wiki's standards.

Meanwhile, to "kill" Lady one must get around Type 8 Immortality based on followers and Lumi's concepts. The main thing I see is... Info Manip, depending on how it gets used, and its associated abilities. That or Probability Hax on Lady's part to find some suitable incon method.

Also this is basically the same match as the others since apparently all Digimon have the exact same moveset lol.

Yeah I'll vote Incon too. I'm not sure which side is more likely.

Okay, now this may have changed, as the Lady of Pain can actually get over High-Godly regen now.

We got Vecna to High Godly, and the Lady of Pain was stated to be able to kill Vecna, she just needed her true form to do it.

We went over it when he had that other Revision (I was gonna say massive but D&D gets a new revision every two minutes) about Vecna and similar Gods getting High Godly.

Ah.

That's actually true, then. If this is full power LoP then she could overcome High-Godly.

Is that ability based upon her concept? If not Mother Eeater can deal with it via Reformatting.

Concept Manipulation? No, it's from her Regenerationn and Immortality Negation which is Passive for the LoP, well, Passive or it's inherent in her attacks.

Udlmaster said:
Concept Manipulation? No, it's from her Regenerationn and Immortality Negation which is Passive for the LoP
Then the result of this fight does not change seeing as Reformat is HD hax.

Eh... Does Lumi actually intervene to make sure she doesen't die, or is that just a fan theory? Because if that's canon, big fat stalemate, if not, ME stomps.

What makes ME stomp?

Well, LoP can kill Mother Eater with Regen Neg and her Void Manipulation (She got an Upgrade from EE to Void Manip)

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Her negging isn't high godly yet, at least revise her first
Dude, Me, Mr. Bambu and Qa already went over it, I think Mr.Bambu forgot about it in the flood of new adventurer info.

Eitherway, yes, she is Negging High Godly.

Different name, same application and ability.

However, Reformat basically takes care of any dangerous power by reformatting the characteristics of it and LoP. This leaves both at an impasse.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Different name, same application and ability.
However, Reformat basically takes care of any dangerous power by reformatting the characteristics of it and LoP. This leaves both at an impasse.
I'm not sure what you mean by this?

Back