• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Schnee One said:
I'm honestly thinking it could go either way as both sides are making some pretty solid points.
I'm voting Incon For basically everything stated above for the time being
Know what

Fair.

I lean Maria knowing how she works but

I'm willing to see the Incon.

Incon FRA.

Theglassman12 said:
@Weekly ok, and Goku can get back up after being disabled across his entire body
That doesn't make any sense.

If your body is disabled, you cannot move

WeeklyBattles said:
@Warren Goku doesnt have an ap advantage as bambu already explained Maria can stab herself through the torso multiple times and shrug off the damage like its nothing
Mr. Bambu said:
Maria's AP scales to Rom (one of the weaker Great Ones) keeping the moon in place by existing. Not sure I'd call it super serious either.

The real advantages Maria has are speed amps and tactics far from traditional in Dragon Ball, Goku's only advantage is range he doesn't abuse in character and a negligible AP advantage. Even skill is questionable since it seems he's stronger than those he trained with, not to mention if we're going based on time of things they fought Maria's fought Old Ones.

You and I both know Goku isn't going for grappling. Like ever. Not only would that be horribly stupid and lead to being stabbed or shot (or some similar attack), that'd also be out of character. Like I said, Lifting Strength ain't a factor.
He didn't say that - he said the opposite -although the difference in strength is rather negligible, it does exist.

And why is that more impressive than Goku's stamina?

Later in the same arc, he was able to outmaneuver Great Ape Vegeta - who is numerous times his superior - after using the Kaio-Ken x4 KHH which ripped every muscle in his body apart. Then he got every bone in his body crushed into paste - and while he was out of commission and couldn't move after that - he still lived through it.

I find said feats far more impressive that shrugging of getting stabbed - which honestly doesn't sound too far off from what normal people who are hyped up on adrenaline can do.

WeeklyBattles said:
Limitless stamina by virtue of being undead > High stamina
Why would being undead give you limitless stamina?

Plenty of undead creatures get tired.

Anyway, yeah - inconclusive makes sense.

Geez, alright guys just go and change all your votes while I'm counting. No resepect I tells ya.

Incon Grace it is then.

Goku - 0

Maria - 1 (PaulFrank)

Inconclusive - 8 (Schnee, Bambu, Ciruno, Ionlionsite, Weekly, Warren, DraonEmp, Calaca)

That doesn't make any sense.

If your body is disabled, you cannot move

Tell that to goku, who was capable of pushing himself and attack Piccolo when he tried to blow up the island

Back