• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LM need more love smh, so does entire SB verse in this site.

The Hunter vs The Dark Militiary Commander, who would win!!?

-Both are 5-A

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place: London Big Ben

-Range is 20 meters

-Win via death!!!

MARIAGRL
Ishida.Mitsunari.(Sengoku.Basara).full.253001

VS

• Inconclusive: 5 (Mr. Bambu, Dragonmasterxyz, Litentric Teon, WeeklyBattles, Andytrenom)

Not familiar with Sengoku Basara sadly, even though it uses every single character from the Samurai Warriors franchise (WHICH I AM IN LOVE WITH).

I forgot to ask but how does Mitsunari's...

• Stat Amp
  • Darkness Manipulation
  • Reality Warping
work

Sengoku Basara is basically Samurai Warriors on steroids.

As for your questions.

Stat Amp.

• Reverence: Ishida's filled with anger and starts giving off a crimson aura which turns his eyes red and increases his speed and power. It allowed him to nearly kill Date the second time they met.
Darkness Manipulation

He wields the power of Darkness and as such can use darkness based attacks. iirc Darkness Element allows you to drain the health of others with your attacks. It's either that or with one of his weapons he can equip.

Reality Warping

Forgot where that came from. But I assume it's very useless in combat.

So his Darkness is basically on par with Lady Maria's blood manip in that it is stylistically cool but not a game changer aside from minor advantages

And his stat amp is... interesting.

This match is essentially AP Amp vs Speed Amp

Both being in range of each other I'd vote Incon tbh. Neither has many advantages over the other, Maria's speed amp is probably enough to counter the AP advantage owned by Mitsunari

So yeah Incon for now.

My vote also goes under the assumption that like

He can use it

As in he gets pissed off

which is a fair assumption I think

Incon for me as well as this is basically a Stat Amp match and the two will basically be in a race to see who gets that killing blow.

Mr. Bambu said:
My vote also goes under the assumption that like
He can use it

As in he gets pissed off

which is a fair assumption I think
Oh boy, you have no idea. I am shocked this man hasn't had a heart attack yet as he is on edge 98% of the time lol.

I should totally spam waifu material now

I'm like in the exact same position as Bambu here. I love the games, but haven't seen much of the show.

Anyhow, inconclusive FRA.

Bumping once more

please finish the waifu thread also the samurai boyes need love too so I beg and plead dewit

ey

one more

cmon folks

go get your dog to type Incon FRA

it'll be great

Poi my boi

Happy to see you and thanks for the clutch

Grace begins

Nice to see you too. Anyway, I've been thinking about posting at least one more calc for Bloodborne (speed feat for top tiers) before considering possible tier revisions for BoG characters depending on how I'm feeling regarding something.

Regardless, see you another time.

oh hey so grace ended closing/adding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back