• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lady Bone Demon vs Kaguya Otsutsuki (8-0-1) (GRACE)

I never said kaguya wincons are irrelevant. I have infact told you that kaguya wins via normal genjutsu.
OOC move asf. She does not use that on combat
Like dude lady bone resist almost all if not all of her abilities in her amp.
What amp?
She has 0 resist to Deco, Paralysis and nothing to detect her Extraordinary Perception, same for TK. Paralysis alone renders any action based stuff useless as well, yet you call this a spite?
Then put both forms at peak.
not base where one is Unutterable in an advantage
LBD is restricted to base, put her at peak and find out how badly of a real stomp it will be
Only first keys for both characters
Lady Bone Demon is in her host form

OOC move asf. She does not use that on combat
She uses it in combat lmao just that all her opponents are resitant. The people she used it against were people opposing her. She also used it against hamura.
What amp?
She has 0 resist to Deco, Paralysis and nothing to detect her Extraordinary Perception, same for TK. Paralysis alone renders any action based stuff useless as well, yet you call this a spite?
Her IT amp. She resist like all the abilities she gains. The only thing kaguya gets is a speed boost. All this mumbling and you have yet to provide a reasoning for kaguya restriction.

And just incase I wasn't clear. Kaguya puts her under genjutsu and it is over

How fun guys, instead of putting Base LBD against Base Kaguya who can limit LBD to 2 wincoins with Amenominaka, let's give Kaguya around 8 wincoins, while LBD will only have 2👍
That's not how vs battle works. Just coz someone has more wincons does not give you he right to restrict them because you want the other character to win. As long as it is no a stomp a restriction is not necessary.. kaguya has more wincons yes that's why she wins lmao

The only thing kaguya gets is a speed boost. All this mumbling and you have yet to provide a reasoning for kaguya restriction.
With what u said, Kaguya would hax stomp

And just incase I wasn't clear. Kaguya puts her under genjutsu and it is over
While LBD blows her up to death with TK attacks

Alright, put it up.
💀

Was there instances that it can effect people inside enclosed space?
Yes it affected people inside houses and even animals borrowed under the earth.

Also why are you assuming LBD just sees light coming at her and knows "oh wow that's 7layers of MM, i have to dodge"

Yes it affected people inside houses and even animals borrowed under the earth.

Also why are you assuming LBD just sees light coming at her and knows "oh wow that's 7layers of MM, i have to dodge"
Can you show that?

Um because LBD first move with the samadhi fire is just erase everything? She would do this move but with the fire btw

No. You've yet to mention kaguya amped hax that makes this a stomp
With what u said, Kaguya would hax stomp
Read again
Genjutsu is mind and perception based. Yeah no lbd would be under genjutsu before she can do anything.
SF is activated without any actions needed

Verse eq equalizes energy systems not fundamental qualities.

Speed is equalized so it won’t really blitz her. She can swap dimension if it’s range is large.
Do we have to go over the obvious AGAIN?
The video SJ previously sent also blantly gives away that even the SF's range is Low Multi
IT on the other hand is instantly affecting LBD
Show me IT working on any undead being

Can you show that?

Um because LBD first move with the samadhi fire is just erase everything? She would do this move but with the fire btw

No need, it's on her profile. Also no reason LBD would see light and then close herself lol.
Yeah this video I see her gesture. Genjutsu is thought based. She would be under it before anything happens.
Read again

SF is activated without any actions needed
Do I need to explain again that kaguya has no extra abilities amped that LDB does not resist?

Also no if I does not require action it is passive..it isn't so yeah does. If it is thought or perception based kaguya is still faster due to the sharingan perception being over shunshin and chidori blitz level of amps

No need, it's on her profile. Also no reason LBD would see light and then close herself lol.
Yeah this video I see her gesture. Genjutsu is thought based. She would be under it before anything happens.
I mean even if you managed to put LBD under genjutsu, the blast wouldn't just magically disappear and still erase everything (LBD activates her fire with thought based)

Do we have to go over the obvious AGAIN?
The video SJ previously sent also blantly gives away that even the SF's range is Low Multi
Affecting 3 realms≠affecting all of Kaguya 6 dimensions
Show me IT working on any undead being
I don’t have to, What you’re omitting is a non-sequitur fallacy. Which is where the conclusion does not logically follow from the premises. In formal logic, a sound argument requires that each conclusion directly and rationally follows from the preceding premises.

A specific type of Undead, whose souls are linked to the pure land and are consistently shown to resist genjutsu by shutting off their minds, being unaffected by the IT, does not imply that all Undead are resistant to genjutsu.

I mean even if you managed to put LBD under genjutsu, the blast wouldn't just magically disappear and still erase everything (LBD activates her fire with thought based)
The point is kaguya would put her under genjutsu before she does that. Sharinan makes kaguya way faster. Also if by some odd chance both activate at same time kaguya can just instantly teleport away. Her teleportation is also thought based

The point is kaguya would put her under genjutsu before she does that. Sharinan makes kaguya way faster. Also if by some odd chance both activate at same time kaguya can just instantly teleport away. Her teleportation is also thought based
Uh I don't think Kaguya can teleport away from a fire that has higher range than her interdimensional ones (her realms are only approved to be solar sized as I remember)

Also don't forget this
Thing is, Kaguya could only effect a few essences while LBD herself like a hivemind combination of at least a thousand essences

LBD fumbling hard
Who's your vote for?
Uh I don't think Kaguya can teleport away from a fire that has higher range than her interdimensional ones (her realms are only approved to be solar sized as I remember)

Also don't forget this
1. Just coz you have low multi range does not mean you will fire all your attacks that range like bro come one.
Also space times in Naruto have specifics coordinates that make them disconnected that If you don't know them you can't access them. Just coz you have low multi range does not mean you can acesss all dimensions

2. That is irrelevant bro. Let her house a billion..if she doesn't have resistance to the layers it is pointless

1. Just coz you have low multi range does not mean you will fire all your attacks that range like bro come one.
Also space times in Naruto have specifics coordinates that make them disconnected that If you don't know them you can't access them. Just coz you have low multi range does not mean you can acesss all dimensions

2. That is irrelevant bro. Let her house a billion..if she doesn't have resistance to the layers it is pointless
The Samadhi pulls up an AOE attack that destroys the entire 3 realms and everything beyond it which includes the Chaos realm btw. The outside realm that contains the current 3 realms (that yellow circle thing is the entire LMK existence btw while that big hand and everything else is the Chaos realm)

You need to prove Kaguya able to use her genjutsu on multiple

Back