• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

L├║cifer vs The HST and others

I mean.

Lucifer reality warps everyone to his cage and throws the key while laughing like a maniac.

In general speed they outclass him, but that's not really a problem, as Pachi explained, and plus the fact that he has much more versatile teleportation than seven deadly sins. Also, Castiel's speed when he was your regular fodder angel, was Mach 910.9, Galand is mach 2k, and Lucifer can blitz beings, who can blitz beings, who can blitz Seraph castiel.

Lucifer can't Atomize beings stronger than him, this is displayed when he almost fights Michael and fights the alternate universe counterpart of him, it's also displayed when smiting doesn't work on higher beings.

Anyway, he one shots the Entire Seven Deadly Sins verse, especially since he's an archangel and not a demon.

He one shots most of Naruto, and all of Bleach (as explained by Shrek).

He can do it at the same time, using the Full Area of Effect from his Smite, and his telekinesis as well as telepathy, which has controlled and effected an entire town. And could literally life wipe the surface of the Earth into ash.

I'm not sure about Fairy Tale, never read it.

The only issue is figuring out how Lucifer would win. Lucifer drove Sam and Micheal (main dimension) to insanity when all three of them were locked in his cage. And then there is this beautiful thing...

http://67.media.tumblr.com/58296763f4536289a6959c519f17b002/tumblr_o1unckn1sy1tg6y1do1_500.gif

Another note, they need Death's Scythe, which is in the hands of Billy (the new Death) right now, or an Archangel Blade (much, much stronger than an Angel Blade) just to kill Lucifer. As far as I know, none of them have Death's Scythe and there is no way Lucifer is giving them his Archangel Blade.

It has also been stated by Gabriel that Lucifer is leagues beyond him. Lucifer taught Gabriel how to create pocket dimensions and whatever he could think of out of thin air.

Also, archangels were stated AND shown (season 13 in terms of results) to be able to reduce Earth to being almost completely inhospitable if they fought. ESPECIALLY Lucifer and Michael. That even out classes Kaguya, who was shown doing insane feats.

All I can say is, Lucifer is going to be crowing "Good morning, Hiroshima and Nagasaki!" as he either drives everyone to insanity or obliterates everyone. He already crowed "Good morning, Vietnam!" in one episode, might as well keep the dark greetings going...

Do you mean to say he has multi dimensional teleportation? Because cross-universal does not save you from dimensional bfr.

Can you show me? Beause his range is only cross-universal not dimensional. So you will need to back that up.

Gabriel has created the dimension of T.V Land and has teleportated in and out.

Lucifer can teleport in and out of both Heaven and Hell.

In Supernatural Angels all share the same abilities since it's a racial characteristic. Anything Gabriel can do Lucifer can do (Gabriel states Lucifer is better anyway), same with Raphael and Michael.

Heaven and Hell were argued back in the day to maybe be Universes but it just ended up being dimensions. They cannot be accessed normally without a gate of sorts (except for those with teleportation).

Then I dont think they are different dimensions... these 2 still only have cross-universal teleportation. Youd have to make a CRT if you think otherwise.

I remember this being discussed but I'm having trouble finding the thread. I'll get back to you on that but I'm sure it's dimensions.

Found it but it's not really clear so I'll give you my thoughts on it.

Gabriel created the dimension of T.V Land. There are different channels, each channel could easily be considered a dimension on its own right. Anyway Castiel teleports into T.V Land to get Sam and Dean out but is teleported away by Gabriel.

A lowly Angel is able to teleport into a different dimension, that's enough proof since Archangels > Angels, anything an Angel can do an Archangel can do even better. That's how the profiles are.

Lucifer scales since Archangels share the same powers.

The channels being different dimensions on their own is iffy and I just included that in but it can be taken out, not a big deal

Back