• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kyurem Vs Vegeta(Pokemon Vs Dragon ball) (Grace)

Kyurem´s page says otherwise
Well then that means it contradicts itself cause here's the entire quote from pokemon black and white
It generates a powerful, freezing energy inside itself, but its body became frozen when the energy leaked out.
WhiteIt can produce ultracold air. Its body is frozen.

Both gifs literally show Zekrom having an aura of lightning and then running towards the enemy. Which:

a) The lighning bolts surrounding him mean nothing to me because in character (from the scans provided) he doesn't even use them as projectiles, but instead runs towards the enemy
Why does this matter? Still combat applicable

b) This is zekrom, not Kyreum so alot of info here is missing (Does Kyurem use the same attack in character, in the exact same way?)
Did you forget that Kyurem has Zekrom's power?

Is there evidence of this, because i find it hard to believe a merging of two beings would emerge one being who acts the exact same as one of the two beings.

Well he should if kyurem switch to black form
Now that you've posted, I feel it may be prudent to point out this to you:
Also can OP come and clarify where the match is located, and the distance, this is genuinely getting aggravating now.
Pardon any bother, please, all.

I would assume Central Park, if that's still what Standard Battle Assumptions specify.

Haven't we established that kyurem freezes Vegeta or something else?

God can you just tell us where the battle is and the starting distance before i just unwatch from this thread and consider it a waste of time.

I seriously don't understand what you're even saying. Did you think that i said that Vegeta would use the move close combat or something?

What I mean is, Vegeta would begin fighting Kyurem in close combat which means he'd be punching him and kicking him. Kinda like if i fight a guy. A physical fight is what i mean

I seriously don't understand what you're even saying. Did you think that i said that Vegeta would use the move close combat or something?

What I mean is, Vegeta would begin fighting Kyurem in close combat which means he'd be punching him and kicking him. Kinda like if i fight a guy. A physical fight is what i mean
I thought you meant Vegeta would start rapid punching like close combat

God can you just tell us where the battle is and the starting distance before i just unwatch from this thread and consider it a waste of time.
Due to SBA, if a location is not stated it is generally assumed the location would be in Central Park, New York City

Is this guy seriously not going to give a location and starting distance
Due to SBA, if a location is not stated it is generally assumed the location would be in Central Park, New York City
Just wanted to make sure it wouldn't be changed later on. But OP is either really stupid and unprofessional or just wants to be obtuse for the sake of being obtuse.

Anyways Kyurem should be dozens/hundreds of meters in range with sheer cold and planetary with beam-like attacks.
Vegeta would most likely lead with close combat attacks like he always does and gets his ass frozen and so Kyurem gg.

If i didn't vote before, Kyurem is the winner in my opinion

Is this guy seriously not going to give a location and starting distance

Just wanted to make sure it wouldn't be changed later on. But OP is either really stupid and unprofessional or just wants to be obtuse for the sake of being obtuse.
I couldn't pick a location damn it

You want this to take place in the distortion world?

In the bottom of the ocean?

In my closet or something?

I couldn't pick a location damn it

You want this to take place in the distortion world?

In the bottom of the ocean?

In my closet or something?
As the OP this is your responsibility. Its on you. Regardless SBA has covered your ass for you so there's no reason to worry anymore.

Doesn't use them offensively in character (with the scans you've shown)

Do they act the same?
Kyurem Black will, it just didn't have much screentime in the anime

Kyurem Black has Bolt Strike, the move I showed is Bolt Strike (or fusion bolt i can't remember)

Back