• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kylo Ren vs Thor (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that Kylo's mind manipulation only works on the weak minded, besides he's never shown to actually use it before.

Kylo via your average force powers, speed should be equalized.

Kylo ren via Precognition, force barrier to deflect lightning bolts, force push ect and capable of freezing Thor in his tracks via force stasis or freezing his bolts mid-air and avoiding them

Kylo Ren should take this through powers such as Force Stasis/Push/Barrier and precognition giving him a decent power advantage.

From what I can see, (and as stated above) the force is going to help Kylo Ren a lot in this fight. Not only that, but Kylo is familiar with taking on blasterfire, which is vaguely similar to Thor's lightning bolt attacks. In fact, I would bet on Kylo not having a hard time at all with Thor's attacks, as Snoke compared him to Vader/Skywalker, who has been shown numerous times to block and escape situations where he's absolutely surrounded by gunfire, not just a few concentrated strikes, which is what Thor would most likely be throwing at him. Kylo can also use various force abilities including barrier creation, which would make his time against Thor even easier. My vote if for Kylo Ren.

@DMUA I haven't counted your vote due to it being a meme but I'm guessing your voting for the same reasons of everyone else right?

Gotta agree with Tenebricite. Ben Swole for the reasons above.

Uhm.. I get the whole lightning he can get rid of and stuffs but.. what's his plan if Thor 1. throws the hammer at him (I don't know if the force push is enough) or 2. If Thor decides to simply Smack the ground causing something of an AoE

He can also conjure up tornadoes etc etc all stuff he'd likely do before Kylo would decide to mind hax him.

Aizenishere said:
Uhm.. I get the whole lightning he can get rid of and stuffs but.. what's his plan if Thor 1. throws the hammer at him (I don't know if the force push is enough) or 2. If Thor decides to simply Smack the ground causing something of an AoE
He can also conjure up tornadoes etc etc all stuff he'd likely do before Kylo would decide to mind hax him.
Kylo has been compared many times to be on the same level as people who can dodge a barrage of blasterfire from all sides with ease. I'm fairly confident that he can dodge one powerful but singular projectile (being the hammer). He may also be able to freeze the hammer in midair using Force Stasis. Kylo also has barrier creation, which would be able to block lightning bolts and tornadoes. Through this time, Kylo would likely mind hax him at some point before Thor could land a solid blow on Kylo.

@Tene

The Tornado would serve to drag him in the air. He'd have to find a way to plant himself.

And there's still no answer to the AoE. Since if he finds Kylo is dodging literally all his stuff. And assuming they won't enter CQC then thor will do this (0:40)

I do believe Kylo wins in CQC though via precog and Force stuffs.

Aizenishere said:
@Tene
The Tornado would serve to drag him in the air. He'd have to find a way to plant himself.

And there's still no answer to the AoE. Since if he finds Kylo is dodging literally all his stuff. And assuming they won't enter CQC then thor will do this (0:40)

I do believe Kylo wins in CQC though via precog and Force stuffs.
Kylo and Rey's Force struggle to obtain Luke's lighsaber literally caused a storm in the room. So I'm sure he can just Force push the tornado away.

Again, Force push.

Overall, Kylo has this.

I'd like to mention that Kylo tried it on Rey in the first movie (unsuccessfully), so he has mind powers, either way, Thor could possibly tank it.

Edit : apparently it does.

https://web.archive.org/web/2017020...at-kanan-and-ezra-throw-some-asteroids.36058/

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Thor_destroys_Sokovia

Seems like Thor has a higher AP advantage, so TK is useless, but Kylo is stronger than the people in that calc, so i'm Not sure.

TK would be more versatile in short bursts than anything Thor has.

I'd go inconclusive. Maybe more for Kylo due to precog (idk if that's combat applicable, canon Anakin's wasn't).

Edit : precognition is used like that for Kylo apparently. Changing my vote to Kylo.

Thor was Mindjacked in Age of Ultron... Considering Kylo's Mind Manpulation is far better, i disagree. what do you mean he cant use his lightsaber?

Precog is always combat applicable in the Star Wars universe. Almost every Force adept uses it in battle.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Thor was Mindjacked in Age of Ultron... Considering Kylo's Mind Manpulation is far better, i disagree. what do you mean he cant use his lightsaber?
Ok.

I disregarded TK durability and just thought it was durability, even though I actually wrote it down, i'll Edit that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back