• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Probably, she'd be a metahuman there. Though if she was part of Han's party the symbiote would be unlikely to ever get a hold of her mind.

Kwon would have a good chance at winning here, if it wasn't for that regen. She doesn't have any way around Mid regen or higher.

Symbiotes do not directly mind control. They bring out the subconscious, sure, but they have been shown to coexist with their hosts and have feelings. As long as kwon would agree to beat spiderman up venom would be OK with her, assuming the preexistent host is dead, anyways

Oh, that's true, you're right. I'm not sure if he'd be able to put up with her, lol. It would be funny to see.

In any case, I'm voting Venom here due to his regen. That's pretty much all one really needs to beat Kwon.

Oh wow, I literally didn't even notice that. I thought his weakness was sound and vibrations. I didn't know it also extended to heat.

I guess this'll force an inconclusive, as her constant heat will likely be able to force the symbiote off of Edward, but she can't kill the symbiote itself.

Well, a bit of wikia showed me this:

On at least one occasion, Spider-Man was able to exhaust the Venom symbiote by taking advantage of the fact that it made its webbing out of itself; after the symbiote had already used a great deal of webbing to bind him to a bell, Spider-Man forced Venom to use further webbing so that it would exhaust itself, like blood dripping from a wound (although the sheer amount of webbing that the symbiotes would need to use for this weakness to be exploited makes its use in a fight limited).

Another weakness that they have is their hunger for feelings. In the storyline Planet of the Symbiotes, Eddie Brock releases a cry of pain and agony so great that the entire symbiote race commits mass suicide.[16]However, how they kill themselves is not clear.

So here it's more about whetever or not the symbiote can either attach itself to kwon and damage her enough or eddie himself managing to kill Kwon

Well, Kwon has the AP advantage, and is likely the superior fighter, so it's doubtful that Eddie himself will be able to kill Kwon, especially since she can stop his blood, and ward of the symbiote with her flames.

They committed suicide though? That's wild.

Can the symbiote even attach itself to Kwon when she'll have up a constant white flame aura? It seems unlikely.

Back