• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kuzan vs Escanor

i would say escanor since he is simply badass and awesome but kuzan seems to be able to outlive him,

his intangibility would pretty much make him immune to all attacks of escanor,

without intagiblity i think escanor wins, not really because he is stronger but because he has the perfect counter agaisnt ice ^_^

thats actually a fair point - ice can be melted. sunshine melts ice

can escanor melt kuzan and therefore bypassing his intangibility?

Edit: Nvm Escanor wins he is also island level and has Fire manipulation to conter Kuzans intangiblity he is also much faster than him.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Edit: Nvm Escanor wins he is also island level and has Fire manipulation to conter Kuzans intangiblity he is also much faster than him.
What about his battle with Akainu? Also it seems that he can last for days and Magma is supposedly Hotter than the sun... Right?

True but he most likely utilized Haki in his fight and no magma isnt hotter than the sun.The sun is 5 times hotter than magma.

^ oh right That was Earth's core

But wait... If he has Haki, will he be able to Hit Escanor at least?

Yes but he is far too slow.

Though it's still a small difference, they still are both Massively Hypersonic+

Notadeadguy said:
But wait... If he has Haki, will he be able to Hit Escanor at least?
escanor doesnt have hax protection, he is simply incredible durable and purely badass :D

EDIT: from what chill said it seems like esanor is stomping again, and this in his weakest form, the problem is if escanor can actually hurt kuzan, because, if not than kuzan can wait until escanor gets weaker again which will make it a horrible stomp in kuzans favor ^_^

care to explain? i recall you also being the only member voting for luffy in the luffy vs meliodas thread in a "luffy wrecks the blonde" way without giving an explanation

not likely, seeing as the biggest amount of heat radiation kuzans ice apparently can withstand is up to 1600 degrees celcius from sakazukis magma

whereas escanor radiates enough heat to completely vaporize people. the average number to completely vaporize a human is 2.99 gj or 1.574.429,57 degrees celsius

http://science.slashdot.org/story/13/09/13/2122208/it-takes-299-gigajoules-to-vaporize-a-human-body

http://www.convertunits.com/from/gigajoule/to/celsius+heat+unit

---

and escanor vaporizing the vampire king ( which as well had heat resistances shield)

http://a.*************/store/manga/...ly_sins_edinburgh003_019_rhn.jpg?v=1427540230

http://a.*************/store/manga/...ly_sins_edinburgh003_023_rhn.jpg?v=1427540230

http://a.*************/store/manga/...ly_sins_edinburgh003_024_rhn.jpg?v=1427540230

^^escanor could easily melt the ice with his flames, he even killed a vampire king to the point where it wasnt able to regenerate anymore...

Kuzan is listed at being "At least MHS" and besides, he froze Doflamingo before he could swing his hand down to kill Smoker. He has to be MHS+ if he managed to stop Doflamingo's swipe before it came within an inch of Smoker's face.

Now that that's out of the way~ Escanor in the late morning is listed as Island level and he can generate heat comparable to the sun. Unless Aokiji proves to be capable of temperature control (likely but not proven... ever), Escanor would defeat him with relative low difficulty simply due to elemental advantage.

By the way, vaporizing the Vampire king should be different from vaporizing an "average human", no? I have not read that manga for TSDS but don't vampires have a severe weakness to sunlight (unless the Vampire King does not fall for this sort of weakness)?

Escanor wins until there is anything that can support Kuzan or proves that Escanor can not reach such temperatures.

Edit: It should also be mentioned that Akainu's capabilities should not be considered to be limited to real magma. After all, he completely destroyed a piece of WB's head when he used "red hound/meigou" instantly. Aokiji should not be completely disregarded in the match up.

The vampire king is weak to sunlight but the real feat was that when Escanor finished him off he also vaporized the entire castle with the rest of his power and broke the darkness barrier the King had personally set up to prevent sunlight from coming in (doesn't affect Escanor's cycles however).

Alakabamm said:
The vampire king is weak to sunlight but the real feat was that when Escanor finished him off he also vaporized the entire castle with the rest of his power and broke the darkness barrier the King had personally set up to prevent sunlight from coming in (doesn't affect Escanor's cycles however).
Hmm... after looking at the scans I'd say Aokiji would have a better chance than I initially thought, but he is still at a disadvantage against Escanor's power with his own current feats. Escanor still takes this with mid to almost high difficulty.

People keep forgetting that Aokiji can freeze a vast area around him instantly (http://www.***********.net/one-piece/319/12 - http://www.***********.net/one-piece/319/14) with Ice Age (Ice Time is even colder and he has used this ability to freeze opponents to the bone and someone like Jozu has his arm broken off simply by tilting over) and his speed should still be around Escanor's since he is arguably MHS+ (even if you were to power scale from Doflamingo's low end speed calcs).

The one actual reason I have for thinking that Aokiji would be unable to take this is because of his shown reliance on his ice abilities and seemingly adept (at best) physical abilities.

Hfhfdgdg said:
Alakabamm said:
Hmm... after looking at the scans I'd say Aokiji would have a better chance than I initially thought, but he is still at a disadvantage against Escanor's power with his own current feats. Escanor still takes this with mid to almost high difficulty.
People keep forgetting that Aokiji can freeze a vast area around him instantly (http://www.***********.net/one-piece/319/12 - http://www.***********.net/one-piece/319/14) with Ice Age (Ice Time is even colder and he has used this ability to freeze opponents to the bone and someone like Jozu has his arm broken off simply by tilting over) and his speed should still be around Escanor's since he is arguably MHS+ (even if you were to power scale from Doflamingo's low end speed calcs).

The one actual reason I have for thinking that Aokiji would be unable to take this is because of his shown reliance on his ice abilities and seemingly adept (at best) physical abilities.
Which scans are you referring to? The ones on Escanor's page? The ones from when he vaporized the castle? FYI, Escanor, for some reason, doesn't have a scan of his most impressive durability feat yet, which is taking Galan's full power hit without blocking it and receiving basically a scratch in return, Galan being a large mountain buster+ MINIMUM (it was implied he could defeat Meliodas at full power, who is an island buster as well).

Also, this was his 8AM form, 2 hours after he reached his battle form and 4 hours before he reached his peak.

he easily tanked a large mountain calculated physical blow, but Aokiji's are supposedly stronger and he freezes his opponents as well. I'm comparing Aokiji to morning Escanor. If he can find a way to survive until after noon, he could potentionally win, but surviving past 10 AM via powerscaling of Escanor's power, that is unlikely... highly unlikely, actually.

I was looking at the scans of his fight with Galan and his vaporizing of the castle.

Let's compare stats

Kuza

• Attack Potency: Island Level+
  • Durability: Small Country Level
  • Speed: MHS
Escanor

• Attack Potency: Island Level
  • Durability: Island Level
  • Speed: MHS+
Kuzan takes this, ignoring logia intangibility, Escanor does not have the fire-power to injure Kuzan, Kuzan has the fire-power to injure Escanor. Ontop of the fact that Kuzan has precognition.

UncleSpaceman said:
Let's compare stats
Kuza

• Attack Potency: Island Level+
  • Durability: Small Country Level
  • Speed: MHS
Escanor

• Attack Potency: Island Level
  • Durability: Island Level
  • Speed: MHS+
Kuzan takes this, ignoring logia intangibility, Escanor does not have the fire-power to injure Kuzan, Kuzan has the fire-power to injure Escanor. Ontop of the fact that Kuzan has precognition.
I would be willing to accept Aokiji as the victor if not for two things: 1) Escanor having shown Island level durability and AP @ 8 AM... that means that he would already be a challenge for Aokiji and scaling up to 10 AM... oh gawd... 2) Aokiji's DF feats are only capable of canceling out Escanor's current heat feats and Escanor is far more adept in physical combat than Aokiji has ever been shown to be.

Granted, Aokiji's aoe destruction should be superior and his speed needs to be updated because i'm pretty certain he is MHS+ when scaled to Doflamingo's calculations.

Escanor still takes this even if, at 8 AM, Aokiji can overwhelm him.

I would be willing to accept Aokiji as the victor if not for two things: 1) Escanor having shown Island level durability and AP @ 8 AM... that means that he would already be a challenge for Aokiji and scaling up to 10 AM... oh gawd... 2) Aokiji's DF feats are only capable of canceling out Escanor's current heat feats and Escanor is far more adept in physical combat than Aokiji has ever been shown to be.
Granted, Aokiji's aoe destruction should be superior and his speed needs to be updated because i'm pretty certain he is MHS+ when scaled to Doflamingo's calculations.

Escanor still takes this even if, at 8 AM, Aokiji can overwhelm him.

You do realize that there is a 1,000x difference between Island Level & Small Country Level? Even when we ignore logia instangibility, Escanor has no way of injuring Kuzan, furthermore, Kuzan has precognition.

Hfhfdgdg said:
Aokiji's body is ice, Escanor uses sunlight... he can vaporize stone and metals...
Kuzan's body can become ice, that's why Haki can hurt logia types, because it prevents the traget from using their DF.

wth? how is this even a fair fight? escanor at dawn can casually laugh at an island level attack from galan, no attacks from aokiji will even do damage to him, while he has no answer for being vaped off.

we're not even factoring how dawn escanor can easily take his axe away from galan hands who was staring at it.

Hfhfdgdg said:
Kuzan is listed at being "At least MHS" and besides, he froze Doflamingo before he could swing his hand down to kill Smoker. He has to be MHS+ if he managed to stop Doflamingo's swipe before it came within an inch of Smoker's face.
Now that that's out of the way~ Escanor in the late morning is listed as Island level and he can generate heat comparable to the sun. Unless Aokiji proves to be capable of temperature control (likely but not proven... ever), Escanor would defeat him with relative low difficulty simply due to elemental advantage.

By the way, vaporizing the Vampire king should be different from vaporizing an "average human", no? I have not read that manga for TSDS but don't vampires have a severe weakness to sunlight (unless the Vampire King does not fall for this sort of weakness)?

Escanor wins until there is anything that can support Kuzan or proves that Escanor can not reach such temperatures.

Edit: It should also be mentioned that Akainu's capabilities should not be considered to be limited to real magma. After all, he completely destroyed a piece of WB's head when he used "red hound/meigou" instantly. Aokiji should not be completely disregarded in the match up.
and how do you expect aokiji to damage him? if an island level attack can only do a tiny scratch on him, then i don't see aokiji doing anything at all other than getting vaped, by his casual 3gt "boom"

^only agaist "standing water", this is why rain (no matter how strong) doesnt weaken them :) (or only a super-small-small-bit ^_^)

But if enough melts wouldn't he be in essentially a pool of water and since he's unable to swim or use his powers wouldn't that put him at a disadvantage?

^i think it depends on the place where they fight, if it is a open place with a lot of up and downs than it shouldnt work, if it is a large hole than maybe yes, if it is a open flat place than it shouldnt work at all :)

well wouldn't Akoji be weakened by water as it melts then? If he gets wet he won't be able to enter Logia form, allowing Escanor to blitz him essentially.

^im not sure if aokijis weakness is water, only crocodile had this weakness, in enely case it was rubber... either way, i agree that escanor wins, the heat of the sun is way to OP for aokiji who lost against magma-man ^_^

Back