• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kuzan vs Escanor

Well technically all devil fruit eaters are weak to water. To be honest when I first saw Galan who literally escaped Merlin's teleportation range by jumping, I knew that he was probably well above anyone in one piece at least in terms of speed. If Galan had haki, he could probably take down everyone in one piece by speed blitz alone lol

he also literally travelled hundreds of kilometers in just over a minute. it would probably take one piece characters days to do that.

Galan is Island level at best, just one admiral would be a very hard fight for him, let alone all 3 + all 4 pirate emperors + rayleigh + whatever other high tiers you want to throw at him. His speed feat is good but there have been similar ones shown just not at the pure distance Galan showed it.

well to be honest, I think defeating all seven deadly sins including demon meliodas before he recovered his powers is pretty impressive. he literally had no magic power then too, pure strength (as stated by hawk's power level)

the thing with one piece is that it's massive hypersonic at best, while Galan is massive hypersonic+ meaning he's got a really big speed advantage. He has pretty high regen too considering he kind of just pieced himself together after escanor cut him apart (escanor actually beat him because he was so afraid he ran away and turned to stone for going back on his own word lol).

If he had Haki, the logia users would not be invincible against him, and he would probably have a good chance at simply blitzing everyone. Well there's one thing else I forgot to mention. Apparently Galan can eat the souls of humans, so maybe even without Haki he could win (though with it it's a lot more guranteed) .

The fact Galan can eat souls means the more people he defeats the more magical power he gains meaning he won't tire but actually grow stronger with every fight. The fact that you can't lie to him means that you can't really trick him that much.

Maybe the Yonko would have a chance, but considering the speed difference that's a bit doubtful. Not to mention white beard kind of got killed by a gun, and law got shot so many times by doflamingo's relic gun. (probably mach 2 or something at best).

In short what I'm trying to say is that even though one piece is massively hypersonic, they aren't "casually" massive hypersonic, they are maybe that fast when they are pushing themselves in top form, but Galan is casually massively hypersonic+ when he was weakened due to being sealed for three thousand years.

The only reason I can think of of him not being able to defeat one piece characters easily is because of logia.

well either way i think we can say that escanor wins if it's during the day time due to him being hotter than akainu

Back