• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From what i remember, if you hit him by an elemental attacks or low level hax, he grows a resistance on it

And this is why i hate Tatsumi matches

And not sure if he'll survive the aftermath of explosion tho. He doesn't really have a regen against the explosion if I remembered correctly.

Tatsumi goes invis quite a lot so Kuuga might need to go to Rising Pegasus. If Kuuga hits his shots before Tatsumi's RPL then Kuuga can win. If its's a prolonged match, then I can see Tatsumi winning. I don't see how Tatsumi's adaptation will effect this match tho, Kuuga doesn't really have elemental attacks.

The only elemental attack kuuga have is from bowgun that shoot air as arrow , other than that only his ultimate and above have ability to make fire/combustion by matter manipulation

While Tatsumi can definitely win this out by going into CQC and just overwhelm Yusuke with his maybe superior skill and AP, Yusuke can get in and out quickly with the help of Gouram and Dragon form.

It basically come down to if Kuuga can tag Tatsumi with his mark, something that I think he can realiably do due to Pegasus form massive increase in his sensing ability.

Tatsumi have twice AP value over Kuuga and somewhat better than CQC than him. While Kuuga isn't a pushover by any mean, Tatsumi's evolution is a major advantage for him and Kuuga's RPL isn't fast enough to push him at Tat's level.

Each of Kuuga's form have noticeable weakness which Tatsumi can easily adapted to. Kuuga's only hope is explosive mark which blow the enemy from inside but assuming he can did so before Tatsumi overpowering him with Reactive Evolution.

I vote Tatsumi mid diff.

Counted.

But Tatsumi doesn't know about Kuuga's abilities and a clean shot from any of his Finisher would do the job. Something that I'm sure could happened as easily with something like his Rising Pegasus form.

He could dodge but Kuuga is definitely not a chump and with several close range forms being able to apply explosion mark as well I see no reason why he wouldn't be able to do it, especially with Gouram help + Tatsumi being mostly melee fighter.

And again, why wouldn't Godai with Rising Pegasus form + EoS skill unable to tag Tatsumi? It have track invisible target before from a really far range mind you and with Rising form he is able to rapid fire to apply marks.

Kuuga just need a good, clean hit in of his anyform. Other than Mighty, and Pegasus, there is no real tell which attack will actually apply the mark onto him, hell, it would be a surprise even. And even finisher from Pegasus Bowgun is pretty subtle. Just merely pumping the thing a bit and shoot.

He could dodge but Kuuga is definitely not a chump and with several close range forms being able to apply explosion mark as well I see no reason why he wouldn't be able to do it, especially with Gouram help + Tatsumi being mostly melee fighter.

And again, why wouldn't Godai with Rising Pegasus form + EoS skill unable to tag Tatsumi? It have track invisible target before from a really far range mind you and with Rising form he is able to rapid fire to apply marks.

Kuuga just need a good, clean hit in of his anyform. Other than Mighty, and Pegasus, there is no real tell which attack will actually apply the mark onto him, hell, it would be a surprise even. And even finisher from Pegasus Bowgun is pretty subtle. Just merely pumping the thing a bit and shoot.
I dont see Kuuga winning this aside from the longer tats fights the stronger he becomes and he starts overwhelming his opponent, and also tats will soon have danger sensing and again he has low-mid regen that is instataneous so yes even when he takes damage he will be fine and all in all he still wins in the end
so yes better skills, regeneration, RPL and danger sensing

Better Skills

Arguable as Godai/Kuuga himself had mastered 2000 many ways of skills to helped peoples and doesn't mention most of the enemies he fought was from an ancient time (more than a thousand years ago)

I dont see Kuuga winning this aside from the longer tats fights the stronger he becomes and he starts overwhelming his opponent, and also tats will soon have danger sensing and again he has low-mid regen that is instataneous so yes even when he takes damage he will be fine and all in all he still wins in the end
so yes better skills, regeneration, RPL and danger sensing
Regeneration doesn't work. Low-Mid is nowhere near enough to Regen from Kuuga or any of the KR Rider that basically vape the opponent to tiny bits, as in, little bits.

The things about the enemies is Gurongi is a tribe that has been battling each other since thousands of years ago which only leave the one left in the present on top.

Also, this is EoS Kuuga. So he can always just goes into Amazing Mighty and nuke the place.

Last edited:
Regeneration doesn't work. Low-Mid is nowhere near enough to Regen from Kuuga or any of the KR Rider that basically vape the opponent to tiny bits, as in, little bits.

The things about the enemies is Gurongi is a tribe that has been battling each other since thousands of years ago which only leave the one left in the present on top.

Also, this is EoS Kuuga. So he can always just goes into Amazing Mighty and nuke the place.
Wait, Amazing Mighty is allowed here?

It is EoS Kuuga. He just start in Rising form.

Yusuke isn't the type to use the...stronger form from the get-go due to collateral, no?

Actually, called Kuuga is skilled against the Gurongi tribes that was a thousand years old isn't that far-fetched

Gurongi tribes is basically a fight themselves over a century until one of them topped all (Daguva), so pretty much they are pretty skilled

Just wanna pointed this out again

Last edited:
Vote for kuuga

Because while I can see tatsumi winning if he dragged this battle long enough , this EoS Godai meaning he has enough battle experiences to asses the situations to win and any of kuuga finisher will kill tatsumi regardless if he has instantaneous regeneration . Regards to skilled , while tatsumi has been trainig to fight against danger beast and bandits it cannot be said that he more skilled than Godai because Godai at least has four combat oriented skills , hand to hand combat , staf/spermanship, swordmanship and archery/firearm mastery , from his 2000 skills because every first time he transform to a form it not the weapon that give him trouble it the ability that the form give him that give the trouble .

How is his insta kill stuff activated?
You mean his finishers? Well as for Rising Mighty he need a charged it before executed the move:

For Rising Pegasus it also same but requires a short time from what i remember, same can be said to Rising Titan as been shown here:

Unfortunately i don't remember that much for Rising Dragon lel

For his Rising mighty form , he kick his opponents . For his Rising Dragon form , he stab with his glaive . For his Rinsing titan form , he stab with his sword . For his Rising pegasus form , he shoots with invisible arrow made out of air and also noted he shoots three arrow consecutively from a single pull if I remember corectly

And again to Tats skill does not matter, he simply adapts, you punch him once with your higher AP, he adapts to that level of power and overpowers the opponent, i can drop scans if need be, of him doing this on multiple occasions

And again to Tats skill does not matter, he simply adapts, you punch him once with your higher AP, he adapts to that level of power and overpowers the opponent, i can drop scans if need be, of him doing this on multiple occasions
Another reasons why i hate Tatsumi

Another reasons why i hate Tatsumi
let me drop some scans you can hate him more
just cause he took a single hit from budo and then boom next time he could repek his attacks without feeling it
Budo's comment
i mean if you want to know how tats RPL works read, chapter 54 and 55. he was hit with lightning he was resistant to it the second time, hit him once with an attack he becomes resistant to it if he does not die and he becomes stronger the next time
In short tats wins this match up, he gets stronger with each hit or anytime he crosses swords or fist with anyone he becomes stronger

Well i mean, Tatsumi himself is pretty much a discount SCP-682, the scans even further prove that lel

And be real, Tatsumi matches are too boring because he just adapt, that's it

Back