• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kuuga, Daguva abilities content revision

Alright, so a few things, firstly, could you show us where you got some of these scans. Cause I can tell you used Kamen Rider Zukan, which is accepted before, but I think it’ll help to show where you got some of the pics you sent.

Absorption looks good

Downgrading Kuuga’s explosion manip seems reasonable enough.

We already have regen

“Sealing Energy” doesn’t actually have sealing properties. We actually see Sealing Energy work in the show whenever Kuuga uses his finishers and a mark appears on their body.

TP is….very iffy.

Dura negation looks good

Scaling to Daguva looks good on paper but other wil have to put their input on that

Most of these look fine:

Explosion Manipulation being downgrade, i'm not really sure because the text said that the energy interact with Grongi belt then explodes, not that Kuuga need it to conduct explosion. Also, in some movies Kuuga can still make non-Grongi monsters explodes.

Regeneration, it is implied in the fight between Kuuga and Daguva that they would regen from each other attack, matter/plasma stuff included. I would be need to look into it more.

Alright, so a few things, firstly, could you show us where you got some of these scans. Cause I can tell you used Kamen Rider Zukan, which is accepted before, but I think it’ll help to show where you got some of the pics you sent.

Absorption looks good

Downgrading Kuuga’s explosion manip seems reasonable enough.

We already have regen

“Sealing Energy” doesn’t actually have sealing properties. We actually see Sealing Energy work in the show whenever Kuuga uses his finishers and a mark appears on their body.

TP is….very iffy.

Dura negation looks good

Scaling to Daguva looks good on paper but other wil have to put their input on that
They come from complete work Kuuga, Kuuga tv asahi official,Shogakkan TV-kun 2000. Can i ask why teleportation iffy?

Last edited:
About the regeneration can it be possibly regeneration (High) since daguva and kuuga can set the atoms and molecules burned and they both regenerate from that.

Explosion Manipulation being downgrade, i'm not really sure because the text said that the energy interact with Grongi belt then explodes, not that Kuuga need it to conduct explosion. Also, in some movies Kuuga can still make non-Grongi monsters explodes.
Isn't that something relate to crossover stuff? Otherwise i can't explain why Me·Ginoga·De B didn't explove for he is a mutant that doesn't have belt. And also this scan make me think that only Grongi that have belt exploved
279382186_479999413812039_1035522708692684635_n.jpg

★ The mystery of the Grongi Phantom Belt?
When Hikari Ueda analyzed the Ginoga mutant, it was reported that another monster who received Kuuga's Special Move was exploding around the abdominal ornaments. What was the explosive built into the monsters' ornaments (belt buckles)? Records also confirm a monster (No. 12A) that suddenly exploded in front of a police officer. Is there any connection between the exploding monster and the game? Group B No. 1 was pressing a ring against the monster's buckle. Wasn't it to activate that function?

They come from complete work ryuki, Kuuga tv asahi official,Shogakkan TV-kun 2000. Can i ask why teleportation iffy?
See, the reason why I think it’s iffy is because it’s never shown in the show. The reason why the Kamen Rider Zukan was accepted was because it was a data book which explained the show or gave further information about missing points in the show. I don’t remember Kuuga ever teleporting.

About the regeneration can it be possibly regeneration (High) since daguva and kuuga can set the atoms and molecules burned and they both regenerate from that.
Well, it could just be that neither of them could transmute the other’s molecules. That’s why their respective transmutation/matter Hax didn’t work on the other.

In the novel, it a described Kuuga’s attacks to send energy into his opponents and then causing the explosion. Interacting with the belts might just be a byproduct of the specific monster’s Kuuga fights. Like how we give Kiva Riders soul destruction even though they don’t use it against anyone that’s more a Fangire

See, the reason why I think it’s iffy is because it’s never shown in the show. The reason why the Kamen Rider Zukan was accepted was because it was a data book which explained the show or gave further information about missing points in the show. I don’t remember Kuuga ever teleporting.
That script is Daguva teleportation, Kuuga would never burn down city or kill people. The teleportation of Daguva is shown in episode 48

So maybe like, when Daguva was transmuting Kuuga, he had no way off targeting the insides of Kuuga like he did with the humans, so we targeted to surface of Kuuga, but he regenerated quick enough for the transmutation to be ineffective. Maybe that could explain it, I don’t know tho. The others can answer that for me.

That script is Daguva teleportation, Kuuga would never burn down city or kill people. The teleportation of Daguva is shown in episode 48

This seems good, thanks for the clip

I think it's still just Limited-Explosion Manipulation. In Kuuga episode 19 the energy from kuuga finisher spread the ULF 26A body to its belt, the belt shining and then explosion happen while in episode 20 it's still the same situation but ULF 26B (a clone regenerated from 26A hand) just melt. In ep 21 it was confirmed that 26B physiology has nothing different from other grongi just lacking of abdominal adornment so this would imply that the belt is necessary for explosion

Last edited:
I think it's still just Limited-Explosion Manipulation. In Kuuga episode 19 the energy from kuuga finisher spread the ULF 26A body to its belt, the belt shining and then explosion happen while in episode 20 it's still the same situation but ULF 26B (a clone regenerated from 26A hand) just melt. In ep 21 it was confirmed that 26B physiology has nothing different from other grongi just lacking of adorminal adornment so this would imply that the belt is necessary for explosion

I mean, they don't necessary said the belt was required for explosion.
In the novel, it a described Kuuga’s attacks to send energy into his opponents and then causing the explosion. Interacting with the belts might just be a byproduct of the specific monster’s Kuuga fights. Like how we give Kiva Riders soul destruction even though they don’t use it against anyone that’s more a Fangire
Do you have the scans of it?
I agree for revision. Is there a statement about Kuuga and Daguva can destroy Planet or Related to Agito ?
There is a statement of Kuuga Ultimate would put the end to the world. Kuuga is dubious canon to Agito but i will have to check that

I disagree with downgrading the explosion manipulation. Kuuga’s destroyed Gurongi multiple times without even touching the belt

There is a statement of Kuuga Ultimate would put the end to the world. Kuuga is dubious canon to Agito but i will have to check that
The canon isn’t dubious. There’s straight up references to the Gurongi and Kuuga in the early episodes of Agito

That said, the only scaling between the seasons is that the Lords are stated to be stronger than the Tier 8 Gurongi

I disagree with downgrading the explosion manipulation. Kuuga’s destroyed Gurongi multiple times without even touching the belt
Kuuga doesn't have to touch the belt directly, the energy from his kick will transmit to grongi belt and to every episode i've watched in kuuga tv series their belt broke or shone first then the explosion happened. The melting of Me·Ginoga·De B is kinda proof of limitation for Kuuga Explosion manipulation, don't you think?

I don't believe so. Their belts only broke as a result of Kuuga's attack damaging their body. Not to mention, Kuuga's tossed and struck opponents into the air before with them exploding even without any cracks to the belt

The proposal for Limited Explosion Manip also contradicts how the power of Rising Mighty's kick is portrayed. The show makes it clear that the explosion from the kick is from Kuuga's own power, but your proposal would suggest its only that large due to the belts

I think I’m against the regen too. See, to get High Regen, you need to regenerate from a molecules yes. But in Daguva and Kuuga’s case, they only regenerated their molecules, not from a singular molecule.

Just got off work, so I'm a bit tired but looking at the scans. I think everything is fine but a few things...

1. I'm unsure about the explosion manipulation change. I'm going to leave that for the knowledgeable members.

2. Durability Negation is fine but does it really scale to the other character? The scan says they are similar and have similar power, but does this include abilities? If so, I guess it's fine.

2. Durability Negation is fine but does it really scale to the other character? The scan says they are similar and have similar power, but does this include abilities? If so, I guess it's fine.
Ultimate Kuuga and Daguva share the same abilities so that’s why there’s the scaling

Here is the summary of this CRT so far:

Accepted

Rejected by majority of the supporters

Still being questioned

Accepted

Accepted

Accepted
I agree with this assessment.

For the regeneration bit you're going to have to prove it's recovery and not simply resistance.

Back