• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TISSG7Redgrave said:
and wouldn't this scale to amakasu and hiragii right? (when they are put here)
I asked Venom this in chat earlier and he said he's not sure if Amakasu and Yoshiya (Hiiragi Yoshiya, to be specific) would get this. We're just gonna wait and update them still for the moment and see if he thinks they can be updated or not. Though perhaps Trex will also have to be discussed with this in chat as well later on when he gets back on again...

Anyways, i take it it's alright enough to edit Kuubou now or...?

Also, some things to note or ask on.

-As HIT IT noted, Reinhard would scale up to "At least Small Star level, likely higher" as Trex told us in chat the other day that he is comparable to Huanglong (Kuubou's original self and god form) whose stronger than Mainshock Kuubou. Which to clarify in Senshinkan, Gods>Tatari's(Waste Gods). Also, this would bump up another character whose scaled to Reinhard by WoG.

-Should the mention of Kuubou's "earthquake spreading through all of creation" still be noted on his profile? It's part of him while he's in Mainshock form (which i will try to add in the forms of Foreshock and Mainshock later, btw). Perhaps the reasoning of that can be used for the "likely higher" part?

does anyone even know the distance and time needed to move it?

also is there a credible source for the mass of a continent?

and by that i mean a link to a credible website or a full mathematical process showing what the average mass of a continent is?

if not then even the mass comes into question ...

The Living Tribunal1 said:

and by that i mean a link to a credible website or a full mathematical process showing what the average mass of a continent is?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160221052732AAfOOVr

Seems pretty legit to me, although this is Yahoo Answers after all

I suppose that waiting a bit longer won't hurt.

Okay. I hope that people can agree on what to do until then.

HIT IT said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20160221052732AAfOOVr

Seems pretty legit to me, although this is Yahoo Answers after all
tnhe density and rock type varies with depth, so the actual weight would likely be much different

i ususpected someone just used area x depth x granite density, but that may not be accurate

anyway, even if we do accept this answer, what about the speed?

Hmm. DontTalk and Tivanenk have not responded yet. It is up to you if you wish to perform the changes or wait further.

@Ant: Hmm. They don't seem to respond later on this...i'll wait later tonight but but given that it's not as horrendus as putting Kuubou at 5-B, i don't think it's that bad of an upgrade to do so....

Ooooookaaay.......probably yet another premature thing but i've done the changes now. The profiles that were changed are as follows, and hoping this is alright enough:

-Kuubou being High 6-A at least due to being able to hit with the force of moving continents which, taking into Kkapois short calc into consideration, managed to yield that much power. With Kuubou being At least Small Star level due to becoming a trillion times stronger which seemed to get him to that tier (thought it was gonna be High 5-A there?). For the base thing, i also added a further justification to his base stat as being superior to beings who can, for example, throw all continents off to the Abyss (which is literally Hell in other name terms). This further justifies Kuubou being of High 6-A. And if anyone asks, i got this from Trex and this is a WoG statement from Masada.

-Reinhard: Once again as HIT pointed out here earlier above, Reinhard is scaled to this from Huanglong, who is Kuubou's God Form and one who is stronger than Mainshock Kuubou (who i gave as "at least Low 4-C, likely higher" as it seems to be right). This and on top of being said by Masada to being able to fight Gods as powerful as Huanglong.

Last two are sketchy-ish but i also upgraded Yakou Madara who Masada (again, another WoG statement) said of him being comparable to Reinhard. And Habaki Sakagami's dura via his ability for being able to survive a beating from him.

Is this acceptable to everyone?

I do not remember the specifics. Sorry. Too many things to keep track of at once.

It's fine. But basically, this is what seems to be the potential changes, which i just did btw not too long ago.

I'll leave them alone for now til' the next day.

You need to talk to Trex and Venom about this series more often, HIT.

I asked Trex and Venom about this and they both said to me in chat that the "with briah" part was misleading. Heck Venom straight up told me that it's pretty irrelevant or something (i can't remember what he said). Point being is that Reinhard was this powerful without his briah. I even let Venom edit out the Tier 6 rating that time too.

If you still have a problem with that, you'll need to ask this to Venom himself. Even Trex if you need to.

Alright then. But yes, i mean it when i said i asked them both about Reinhard the other day in chat, with Venom even clarifying to me that Reinhard was this powerful without Briah.

Trex agrees with the scaling

So, we can close this thread

Or meh, let's keep it open in the vain hopes that DT will maybe respond :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back