• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurumi Tokisaki vs Kuroka (Date A Live vs High School DxD)

I haven't watched High School DxD, so going by their profiles, I say Kurumi via time manipulation, durability negation with space quakes, life absorption, and resistance to mind control so Kuroka's sleep manipulation shouldn't affect her.

I don't think resistance to Mind Control counters sleep Manipulation, and Kurumi space quakes are kinda just there in the background.

Depends on how the sleep manip works. If biologicaal, no. If it just puts someone asleep, it gets resisted (unless its conceptual)

"If it just puts someone asleep, it gets resisted"

Apparently it's via targeting the spirit, so I don't think so.

• Spacequakes: These occur when Spirits from the alternate dimension occasionally appear in the human world, bending the wall between dimensions and resulting in large-scale explosions. All Kurumis can summon and dismiss these at will.
She still haxes to death

And why does kuroka only have longevity? It was stated that devils are immortal, and issei only ages because of his semi suicidal stunts affecting his body.

They're not immortal. Not even Gods are immortal. Only Dragons and Dragon Gods. We just know they can live for ten thousand years, as that's what's normally said if they're talking about the future.

It could be in excess of ten thousand years because Issei said something like "so if he has lived for ten thousand years" about Zekram.

Burning Full Fingers said:
They're not immortal. Not even Gods are immortal. Only Dragons and Dragon Gods. We just know they can live for ten thousand years, as that's what's normally said if they're talking about the future.
It could be in excess of ten thousand years because Issei said something like "so if he has lived for ten thousand years" about Zekram.
Pretty sure it was stated that they normaly can live forever when issei used valis power for the first time

Kurumi's City devoring time is enough for putting down her opponenet at the beginning of the fight

add to this her time manipulation and her BFR

My vote go for her

Three votes for Kurumi. You only have two down and my name isn't there.

Yeah I know now it's 3 votes for Kurumi (Mapron05, The Causality, Veloxt1r0kor)

Back