• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurama's High 6-C scaling

I am sure it has been stated in both the manga and the Anime of Naruto that each tailed beast with one more tail is at least 2 times as strong as the last and considering that Gyuki (8 tails) scales to about 500 gigatons shouldnt Kurama be at least double that in either prime or 50% or both?

I would rather we go by feats instead of wonky scaling that tends to get inflated because multipliers.

While I agree with that, that is how a lot of scaling is done in this wiki. And also if it is somwthing made extremely obvious in the series I have no reason why it should not work.

If there is something to support it, why not? But I don't know of any feat to support it, which is why I would rather their own feats than that. That's my preference, and I reckon other mods prefer as well, but that's just what I see.

I don't know about other profiles as I may or may not have a hand at building it, but for example, Kurogane Ikki's scaling is base | base x10 | base x100 for his two other keys, and it coincides with the feats he has.

Base has him casually sidestep and wrestle to the ground someone running around at at least mach 2.

His Rasetsu (base x 100) has him outspeeding an explicitly lightning speed attack.

My issue with what you say is that Ninetails randomly scales to Charizard with absolutely zero feats putting it at an island level as far as I know, but it is rolled with despite having no evidence that all evolutions of the same level have the same strength. But here is has been clearly stated that Kurama is at least 2 times as strong as Gyuki but that is not enough because no feats despite Gyuki struggling to hold back all those tailed beasts with help and Kurama doing it easily on hhis own without any help, though I guess u could count Naruto as help but you will also need to count bee as well.

kurama at half power is stronger then other 5 bijuu whit the latter havintg unlimited chakra and was the strongest bijuu

Rocker1189 said:
My issue with what you say is that Ninetails randomly scales to Charizard with absolutely zero feats putting it at an island level as far as I know, but it is rolled with despite having no evidence that all evolutions of the same level have the same strength. But here is has been clearly stated that Kurama is at least 2 times as strong as Gyuki but that is not enough because no feats despite Gyuki struggling to hold back all those tailed beasts with help and Kurama doing it easily on hhis own without any help, though I guess u could count Naruto as help but you will also need to count bee as well.
False Equivalency. If you hate Ninetales' rating so much, create a CRT then. Two wrongs don't make a right.

What you're saying is that Gyuki is 500 gigatons scaling from Kurama, and yet Kurama should be double that at the very least...

I agree that Prime Kyuubi should be much stronger than his current rating, twice as strong in fact, but not because of Gyuki, but because his 50% form has shown at least that level of power. Prime Kyuubi being 2x half-Kyuubi would make him Small Country level, if barely.

No I am saying Gyuki is 500 gigatons off of Chibaku tensei and Kurama should be at least 2 times stronger than that.

didnt kurama block 6 bijuudama whit his own? as kcm but it was whitout outside upgrades and naruto didnt put his chakra into it

Prime Kyuubi should scale 2x to his 50% self. Gyuki is irrelevant to his Prime scaling.

Even 50% Kurama was way stronger than Gyuki as seen in their fight against Obito when he had the 5 jinchuriki.

Rocker1189 said:
Even 50% Kurama was way stronger than Gyuki as seen in their fight against Obito when he had the 5 jinchuriki.
We have no clear cut idea how much stronger he is, hence, he should be "At least" 500 gigatons.

Naruto profiles are already under a large revision, and Kurama's High 6-C rating is being rectified by it. He is High 7-A.

As such, this thread should be closed.

Also, as I said, the High 6-C rating is a lie. The calculation linked in the profiles states High 7-A. You can probably scale Kurama to High 7-A+ due to the boost, but that's it.

However, I distinctly remember Gyuki calling BS on the "2x boost" theory. Two conflicting opinions.

Well continue to go on as it was. Kurama is staying where he is for now. i.e somewhat above 500+ gigatons.

Rocker1189 said:
then what happens with the fight Nintails has against Kurama.
it either gets closed or goes in kuramas favor

actualy, it should be closed as its votes cant be counted, it may be remade though

Back