• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kurama (YYH) vs. Hakuryuu Ren

Well, okay, I'll count it.

But Hakuryuu has some bacteria and fungus monsters that can decompose and melt things. He can also control the five senses, create illusions, manipulate memories, and summon a dragon that can destroy the five senses. But I think his illusions can only be used within a few meters.

Oh yeah, and Belior Goldoreza can sever the senses of his opponents and send it to another space.

Kurama Advantages

-Smarter

-More Experienced

-More likely to open for a kill

-Mind Hax

Hakuryuu Advantages

-Decompositon and Illusions ignore durability.

-Memory hax

-Belial, just belial.

Yeah, I say he takes this with mid diff. For argument sake, even if Kurama had higher durability, having all this versatility should allow him to take. Although there is a small weakness with Hakuryuu is he can't use two djinns at once. (For example, he cant cut off his opponents senses with Belial when using Zagan Djinn equip.

But that hardly matters considering Belial is just mind hax, decomposition hax and more in a covenient basket.

(Damn, I think Yu Yu Hakusho characters aged the worst from 90's shonen, they always seem to be in stomp matches </3)

Back