• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I feel like making continents collide is a better than 7-A feat, but you're the calc guy so who knows

Wokistan said:
I feel like making continents collide is a better than 7-A feat, but you're the calc guy so who knows
The problem is that the timeframe, for making the continents collide in order to create the mountain range, could be up to 61 generations (it likely isn't, but it could be). Moving continents with natural continent speed is actually not all that impressive.

Wouldn't creating a mountain range with continents moving at realistic speeds take extremely long amounts of time? Is there just nothing at all to go off of with that feat so its just scaled from the previous?

It would take a lot of time. Thing is that gods have that kind of stamina and we can not really narrow it down further than there being 61 popes between the earliest time it could have started and the latest time it has to have finished.

But yes, the stat is scaled from the previous. The remark with the continents is just there, because it probably would be impressive if there were a way to actually get a proper timeframe.

I know this is slightly off-topic, but I need to ask:

Why does Kumoko have Type 8 Immortality? Her Type 8 description sounds like Type 6 to me.

Hmm... suppose you have a point. That might better be listed as type 6.

Kumoko has 360┬░ vision that can see through things, can see magic and can see souls.

Does that suffice?

People who are capable of seeing servants non corporal form can't see Hassan

People specifically designed with the ability to see Hassan, bear in mind this is already above normal servant detection, couldn't see him

Does that imply that he can hide his soul?

Interesting. Well, in that case Kumoko has to fight without directly seeing him.

Can Kumoko hear him?

Anything that stops Hassan from walking up and cutting his concept

Hassans footsteps and other noises are also hidden until the bell tolls at which point your fate is sealed that azrael will kill you

The bell tolling is the only sign anyone gets of hassans presence until he attacks as well but by that point it's too late

She can see the immediate future, if that helps.

I can also not imagine miss "I instantly f*** off into pocket dimensions if there is a powerful opponent" to keep hanging around some invisible guy for too long.

Shouldn't hassans ability to cut concepts be above shiki in knk as in since she was able to cut the future he should to

Well if she tps to a pocket dimension Hassan cuts the concept of teleportation then its incon as she can't find him to harm him and he cuts the pocket dimension from where he is and kills her can't hurt her

Couldn't she just use AoE as replacement for actually finding him?

Or use a clone as bait to find Hassan when he tries to kill the clone?

Actually, thinking about it space magic can either be aimed at a certain place or at a person one has met before, even if one doesn't know the place said person is in. Considering that, as long as Kumoko sees him at the start of the battle before he starts hiding himself she should be able to target him.

Also passive with the full on concealment of soul and everything?

In that case options are what I said above. Traps, AoE or... outlasting I guess. Kumoko is actually very willing to engage in war of attrition and could keep the fight going forever, while Hassan sooner or later dies due to stamina.

Yes, everything.

Issue is she doesn't know Hassan is even there or what to do. She doesn't even know she's in a fight

She knows she is in a fight, because the fighters know who they are supposed to fight by default (otherwise fights would never happen).

And due to future vision she even locates him a moment before he launches his first attack, due to seeing the attacks effect.

I'm pretty sure the whole thing with hassans pc is that once he begins his attack the opponent I'd warned of it but they are unable to avoid it in anyway because it's locked in by fate

So even if she saw it with future vision that just means she's going to get hit because it's locked in now

Also as for aoe unless she aoes all of NYC I doubt she's going to get hassan because if she tps he's not going to just stand around in central park

And how exactly would she outlast hassan I'm pretty sure we don't just have servants go poof after an arbitrary amount of time

I also don't think hassan will fall for a bait and switch with a clone

So if she runs away the second the fight starts and doesn't even bother looking for her opponents in character then neither of them really does anything so incon

I'm not sure if that's enough. Iirc King Hassan's PC is above Strange Fake Hassan who's pc makes him one with the world

That is once he begins his attack. Because Kumoko sees the future she will never let him start it, though. Hence also no locked in. In the first place, fate isn't causality, so I wouldn't bet on Kumoko being restricted by it.

She can break down all organic matter within her field of view or her clones field of view, both of which is 360┬░ around the user and through objects. With 10k+ clones that can cover quite a bit of area. That's also assuming that Kumoko gives him the time to move to another place before starting her attack.

Hassan has about 1 day of stamina, once that runs out Kumoko can just finish him off. He can't keep hiding forever, at some point he has to replenish energy which reveals him and makes him easy prey. Heck, Kumoko could literally draw out the battle until Hassan dies of old age or the planet dies if she has to.

Kumoko makes rather good clones. Or in other words I see nothing Hassan could use to distinguish a clone form the real deal.

She runs away as soon as the fight start and has her 10k clones do all the fighting without ever personally appearing in battle. So, no, once she teleports away it is just Kumoko hunting Hassan until she eventually wins one way or another, not neither of them doing anything.

Shiroriscythe
Kumoko 2, Hassan 0, Incon 1

Unrelated, but that picture of Kumoko makes me think of a human Barbatos. FGO players will understand.

EDIT: On a more related note, while I'd argue due to giving Servants infinite mana for the purposes of maintaining their existence for the length of the fight kind of makes the whole stamina part of the argument moot, Kumoko's precognition makes Hassan's PC useless.

That said, what does she have against him just teleporting behind her and chopping off her head? Or destroying her ability to use precog before teleporting away and re-entering PC?

shouldnt she have multiple pupils in that pic? Also, I am guessing that she is 7-A scaling off the queen taracet? Techiniquely shouldnt that be much higher since the queen taracets blast reached space iirc?

DontTalkDT said:
Hassan has about 1 day of stamina, once that runs out Kumoko can just finish him off. He can't keep hiding forever, at some point he has to replenish energy which reveals him and makes him easy prey. Heck, Kumoko could literally draw out the battle until Hassan dies of old age or the planet dies if she has to.
Wrong, Servants can't tire unless their mana supply runs out and Hassan could just enter spirit mode to rest.

and servants can't die of old age, as they are not material creatures but spirits

also outlasting the planet never counted as a win con ever

Back