• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
<Everyone

Me, DT, DMB , Schrokatze etc. disagreed with outliving not being a wincon

And it's completely moot since nothing in the rules says it isn't

Inconclusive, Hassan can't do anything to Kumono being a coward and running away

meanwhile she can't do anything to him because of his PC making him one witth the world and spirit form, which would make Kumo 100% unable to do anything to him

also if waiting for the planet to die then it's also a win con to Hassan for Kumo to get bored and leave

So there's no rule?

Because last I checked there's hardly any numbers involved and there was never a thread, if you say that it was a majority, prove it.

Couldn't Kumoko actually harm him in spirit form, given her ability to interact with souls and stuff? If his hiding abilities aren't activated in that form it might even be a win con.

That aside, I should mention that it is not like Kumoko has to wait for the natural death of the planet. If gods want to they can also drain a planets energy to destroy it. Even though that probably wouldn't be necessary as long before that Kumoko would become powerful enough to just kill Hassan with random AoE blasts.

I also still don't see what stops Kumoko from using clones as decoy. Since Kumoko has recognition obstruction Hassan has no way to distinguish clones (though I would argue that even without that I don't see how he would do it).

Servant can hit ghost and yet can't hit someone in spirit form, so she would need better showings to do that.

Also multiple servants have precog yet King Hassan's PC bypasses that i think

I don't recall Servants having actual Precog, instincts sure, but that's not seeing the immediate future

Hassan never fought Gilgamesh, if he did, he would die.

Who did Hassan fight that had Clairvoyance?

>Hassan would die against gil

Man gil is my favorite servant besides Shiki but unless you mean ccc gil or alive gil that's just incorrect

Unless we actually see future sight being nulled in a battle against him, I would question him being able to (it's also not on his profile, so...).

Heck, even if future sight is nulled it wouldn't really change anything, 'cause Kumoko sure as hell isn't staying around if she notices that her opponent can mess with her abilities.

Rocker1189 said:
shouldnt she have multiple pupils in that pic? Also, I am guessing that she is 7-A scaling off the queen taracet? Techiniquely shouldnt that be much higher since the queen taracets blast reached space iirc?
I think she might actually has multiple pupils in the pic, just that the pupils aside from the main one are so small that they are barely visible.

She has much higher Ap than the Queen Taratect, but the Queens blast reaching space isn't really an AP feat.

Is it still 2 - 0 or did I miss a vote?

Paul Frank said:
>Hassan would die against gil
Man gil is my favorite servant besides Shiki but unless you mean ccc gil or alive gil that's just incorrect
Seeing as Gilgamesh dislikes sneak attacks and they don't work on him, Hassan would not have a good time against him at all. Grand Servant or not.

Seeing as Gilgamesh dislikes sneak attacks and they don't work on him, Hassan would not have a good time against him at all. Grand Servant or not.

Also precog

I'm fairly certain that Hassan's pc works on precog

Fsn Gil also wouldn't listen to Sni if it told him he was going to be decapitated

Even if it usually works on Precognition, it doesn't on Gilgamesh's.

I think it was Iskandar who said that trying to sneak attack him doesn't work and that your best chance is directly confronting him and hope he underestimates you long enough for you to kill him. Poor Cu tried the sneak attack option and he ended up dead.

To be fair no one who sneak attacked Gil has had pc on Gramp's level so we can't say if it works on Gil or not

although if they did fight Nasu would make Gil win somehow anyway ovo

Back