• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes. seriously.

Speed equalized, and post-crisis superman. Kratos is in power of hope.

THIS IS NOT DCEU SUPERMAN. I just got the topics wrong.

Kratos: 1

Superman:

I don't know if I'm missing something here, but the AP and the speed gap is just far too wide for this to be considered fair.

It's more like Inconclusive. Yes this would normally be like an epic blitz stomp and Superman would be killing Kratos Octillions of times every second. But Kratos would just keep reviving infinitely in the process.

You realize that after (at most) eight differrent sequences of Supes punching Kratos into ******* dust, he's going to come to the realization that Kratos is reviving every time. Right?

After that inevitably happens, literally nothing stops him from grabbing Kratos and flying him into space or onto another planet before the God of War can so much as realize he's being picked up and moved.

That, or Supes just sort of finds some other way to incap before Kratos can process a single thought. He'll have more than enough time on his hands, what with Kratos being slower than him to an absolutely gargantuan degree.

someone in the thread said it's better to use him and everyone jumped on the bandwagon even though i said nothing.

Okay, now that speed is equalized, we can start talking.

About Superman throwing him into space, Kratos can just use the Wings of Icarus to take himself back to Earth. That's one thing covered.

Kratos has too many magical hax for Superman to handle, but he does resist the Claws of Hades' soul rip, Amulet of Uroborus and Poseidon's Rage.

Superman punching/blasting/freezing him will instantly kill Kratos and he will come back and resurrect, Kratos wins if he petrifies Superman and shattering him shouldn't be a problem after that.

The only reason it was a stomp before is because speed was unequalized.

It should be fine now. Unless it ends up being a stomp in the other direction.

@Gargoyle, never said Supes was dumb, but Superman doesn't have things like Soul or Mind destruction. And even making him suffocating in space is still a death that would make Kratos come back.

Does Kratos just respawn back on Earth once he resurrects? Or is it a "comes back to the exact location where he died" kind of deal?

If it's the latter, tossing him into space is definitely still a viable option, seeing as he'll be in space again the moment he comes back.

When Kratos dies, he goes to the Underworld, which he can easily get back to his original location within minutes.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@Gargoyle, never said Supes was dumb, but Superman doesn't have things like Soul or Mind destruction. And even making him suffocating in space is still a death that would make Kratos come back.
With the speed gap he can toss Kratos into space at MFTL+ speeds and Kratos couldn't come back for months let alone a day.

Speed wasn't equal.

So again, Supes isn't dumb enough to not do that after millions of times

DarkDragonMedeus said:
When Kratos dies, he goes to the Underworld, which he can easily get back to his original location within minutes.
That's my point, though. How does he usually get back? Does he teleport from the Underworld to Earth again, or is he simply to the exact place where his body died through some means?

It would be better to ask Kepekley on that, but I believe he simply warps back to Earth after wrecking some underworlders of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back