• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we pitting a High 6-A againt a 4-B at all, however? Kratos gets absolutely destroyed in every aspect, regardless of hax. The only stuff that'd make him draw in an Inconclusive is massively out of character

Ya know

This is going on while Kratos vs Cole is going

And Cole was put against 4B Supes

Da hell

DarkDragonMedeus said:
It would be better to ask Kepekley on that, but I believe he simply warps back to Earth after wrecking some underworlders of course.
Ignoring that he needs to warp quick enough while blitz thrown at MFTL+ speeds before he gets out of range

So yeah, not sure how Kratos didn't get stomped before let alone now

@Kep:

So he just respawns in the location he died, then.

On one hand, I only ask to find out whether or not Supes has a way of winning the fight for good, since that aspect of his resurrection means BFR into space is perfectly viable.

On the other hand, Supes actually hucking Kratos into space is so out of character that it physically hurts me, and by the time he realizes that's his only real option, Kratos could potentially do something to him before that. (With speed equalized, anyway)

That's all I've got for now.

If Doomsday (Post-Crisis) having plenty of time to kill him is any indication he doesn't usually think of BFR

then again Doomsday didn't have quite the immediateness of Kratos' Resurrection and was actually able to match up to Superman

Doesn't Kratos have some hax to "no u" that?

@Gar:

Mostly. I've read a few of his comics before, and last I can remember, he only does that sort of thing against beings who are a legit danger to Earth and can't be killed or incapped by his usual means. And even then, it's a pretty legitimate "last resort" kind of thing for him, as stupid as it sounds.

Although I also just rememebered that Supes could use his ice breath to just freeze Kratos' ass. That's definitely something he's done before.

@Gar

> Doomsday can fly

So can Kratos, but flight should technically not be able to counter Space BFR

Can't Kratos like

hax and stuff

anything like that

Kepekley23 said:
Why are we pitting a High 6-A againt a 4-B at all, however? Kratos gets absolutely destroyed in every aspect, regardless of hax. The only stuff that'd make him draw in an Inconclusive is massively out of character
No^

Gargoyle One said:
Doomsday can fly
He figured that out after getting tossed into space by Superman
That was Doomsday. The guy Superman already knows he can't just kill or incap outright. A.K.A. not a typical opponent.

I know it doesn't make much difference at this point, but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back