• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos VS Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he stops himself in time, giving Mewtwo even more time to do stuff. Like set up an anti-hax Barrier to get close and just do whatever from there. Or just duplicate him. Or heck, even seal him in one of his special Pokeballs. Not a good strategy.

Also, still doesn't work like that. Time stop doesn't stop something that starts out of range and doesn't travel.

And I completely forgot about Mewtwo's duplication of others...

Given that Mewtwo's a heck of a lot stronger and possesses most of Kratos' hax, I wouldn't say it's an NLF to say that he could clone Kratos and fight him two on one.

He would clone a Kratos with crappy speed, which Kratos's own clones can kinda one shot.

I forgot about Kratos's clones, too.

A duplicate of Kratos would have Kratos's speed. Because it's a duplicate of Kratos, created with powers. Not really different than if I was a reality warper who created a car.

If Mewtwo really wanted to be a d*ck, he could swap his Kratos' stats with Mewtwo's own and teleport away, allowing his Kratos to wreck shop alone.

Mewtwo can't clone someone faster than him. Limit of his psychic powers are Sub-Rel, so a super Kratos clone would also be Sub-Rel.

Kratos's own clones could blitz rather fast.

That's...not how it works, bro. If you said AP, sure, because that's a matter of energy. But speed? And not even an insane speed advantage like FTL, but Relativistic? Not really. Plus, it's Kratos' own DNA duplicated. It's not like Mewtwo's boosting his own speed (and given that Speed Swap is now a move, it wouldn't be out of left field).

Heck, Mew and Ditto can copy speed higher than their bases anyway.

Plus, Mewtwo's teleportation doesn't help him nearly as much as one would think.

The speed of thought is 5-6 times faster than travel speed. Combat speed would be even lower than that. So assuming 5 times to be generous, Kratos can override his thoughts since he's 10x faster.

Well, Mewtwo's kinda the pinnacle of Sub-Rel, given that it's people like Machoke that are .034c, so it's a bit less than that. However, your original point still falls flat due to the starting distances (funny how that helps me here when the starting distance destroyed both, Link and Kirby in their vs 2hu matches ovo)

Heck, Mew and Ditto can copy speed higher than their bases anyway

Mew and Ditto have Transform, Mewtwo doesn't

Also, Duplica's Ditto couldn't even use Transform properly. If anything, that helps my point.

I'd just call it Inconclusive, really.

At this point, we're arguing just what Kratos has to do to get Mewtwo within his time-stop's range & if he can do it before something Mewtwo has kills him.

Yeah.

Although, I do have to say I somewhat imagine this scenario with Mewtwo teleporting right in front of Kratos, with the Spartan time-stopping just as the thought of soul-haxxing reaches Mewtwo's mind. So Kratos dies, but Mewtwo stays frozen until the Sun goes nova & kills him. OvO

Or maybe he gets time-stopped mid teleportation? That sounds pretty horrible. Getting stuck between time and space.

And no, you're not allowed to think of Mewtwo being gang'ed by Dialga and Palkia.

Trivia: this is one of the quickest matches to end

its inconclusive for both, for the first time,

its my only match *grabs a match* which is actually concluded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back