• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos VS Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kepekley23 said:
@BattleReviews
Useless snarky post that is easily avoidable is useless.
what Dragon master said is, while mine didnt in other threads, and i didnt do that after i said that

@BattleReviews

This is VS Battles Wiki, not funless, dry and boring battles wiki. It's all harmless fun.

So now that we're dropping it...

We all agree that Mewtwo uses his BFR or his reality warping to win before Kratos reaches him due to bloodlust, right? ovo

Mewtwo would start out with Mind Manip, which'd fail. Kratos could pretend it was affecting him, wait for Mewtwo to approach him to finish him off with TK or the likes, and time-stop right there, and then kill him by taking his soul.

I was using it to prove a point, though.

Most effective way to kill Kratos on Mewtwo's mind would be to mind hax, however, Kratos has resistance, so he could just pretend to be affected and wait for Mewtwo to get close, and then time-stop right there. Huge speed advantage combined with melee range nulls precog

Kepekley23 said:
Bloodlusted
You answered me already.

Plus, precog, even if the rules of bloodlust were different.

Mewtwo has time to think before Kratos can reach for his amulet, which therefore guarantees his victory.

Huge speed advantage boosted by Boots of Hermes, plus the fact Mewtwo is within melee range both null Precog.

Kepekley23 said:
I was using it to prove a point, though.

Most effective way to kill Kratos on Mewtwo's mind would be to mind hax, however, Kratos has resistance, so he could just pretend to be affected and wait for Mewtwo to get close, and then time-stop right there. Huge speed advantage combined with melee range nulls precog
Most effective way to kill Kratos is to teleport him to nonexistence, or teleport his soul away...

That not only upplays Kratos' intelligence (boi's not smart enough to do that), but downplays Mewtwo's own.

Kepekley23 said:
Huge speed advantage boosted by Boots of Hermes, plus the fact Mewtwo is within melee range both null Precog.
<10x speed advantage. Mewtwo's got more than enough time to think before Kratos move his hands and use an item. It's not like Mewtwo's a physical attacker.

Most effective way to kill Kratos is to teleport him to nonexistence

Teleporting someone to a void = \ = nonexistence BFR, Kratos has resistance to Soul Manipulation, and can feel his soul being warped and fight it back.

Also, when Kratos pulls his soul back it stuns his opponent. That stun will be more than enough to cast time-stop.

That not only upplays Kratos' intelligence (boi's not smart enough to do that)

He has literally done it before.

<10x speed advantage. Mewtwo's got more than enough time to think before Kratos move his hands and use an item. It's not like Mewtwo's a physical attacker.

Boots of Hermes make him easily far faster than just 10x. Also, even if we assume he can think before a ~25x faster opponent moves a few inches, he would likely teleport behind Kratos in order to incap. He would still get caught in the time-stop's range due to not knowing how it works.

>Pulls his soul back

From what? Teleportation? You can't pull something back that's gone in an instant. Mewtwo's not screwing with his soul like he does with his mind, so his soul resistance doesn't come into play.

>He has literally done that before.

He pretended to be mindfrig'd in order to draw someone in?

Also, what do you mean by "less than 10x"? Mewtwo is Mach 17000 from the Seismic Toss calc and Kratos is Mach 270000, that's almost 20x.

Kepekley23 said:
Also, what do you mean by "less than 10x"? Mewtwo is Mach 17000 from the Seismic Toss calc and Kratos is Mach 270000, that's almost 20x.
15.88x to be exact, but yeah, its kinda close to 20x so...

From your calc:

Blah blah blah, speed is 6137666.66667 m/s. Mach 17894.0719144898. 2% SoL. Still sub-rel.

That's the high-end. The low-end makes the speed difference 27x.

If he could teleport stuff? I mean, sure. I doubt instantaneous things matter there, and Kratos isn't stopped, so it wouldn't matter. Besides, if not, Mewtwo teleports himself away, Kratos has to drop it eventually, and Mewtwo'll know exactly when due to precog.

Yeah, thinking about it, precog + bloodlust is kinda gonna screw Kratos over much more than I thought, given there's an almost guaranteed chance that Mewtwo's leading with what's gonna grant him a win (reality warping, BFR, n' transmutation)

Pretty sure it does matter, his teleportation would have to get through stopped time to work on Kratos with a time-dome around him.

Plus, the Amulet of Uroborus also grants a short-range (~30m) teleportation that Kratos could use to evade most hax before they take effect & surprise Mewtwo.

Get through? It doesn't have vectors to travel through the timestop. It targets Kratos, who's not frozen in time, and that's all.

I also don't see how that matters when again, targeting. Mewtwo doesn't need to hit him, so Kratos, doing the reacting, can't teleport away from this.

Nope, he starts out by using the Amulet of Uroborus, so he is able to freeze himself & counter pretty much half of Mewtwo's repertoire.

Due to his superior speed, if Mewtwo fails to think ahead even one second, he will likely be stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back