• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos VS Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, Mewtwo is more likely to use Petrification instead of Transmutation since that was only shown affecting a pokéball. And, as per his profile, Kratos retains his consciousness after being petrified.

That is yet another possible win of his. Breaking out of the petrification and using Time-Stop would be an instawin.

Anyway, is turning the Pokéballs to light really Mewtwo's only showing of transmutation?

I also want to ask how he did it again? I can't find clips

How did he do it again? Was it the "hand-wave' type of transmutation, or does it have to hit Kratos? Because if it's the latter, he just intercepts it

Mewtwo's Transmutation won't work due to the starting distance, he needs to get close.

And due to the big speed advantage, if that happens, Mewtwo gets time-stopped

Mewtwo's transmutation have the same range as the rest of his abilities. It's not just his mind hax and storm creation that's kilometers. Heck, Flamethrower has kilometer wide range.

> Mewtwo's transmutation have the same range as the rest of his abilities

Is there any proof?

Due to logic (don't take that the wrong way). All of Mewtwo's other powers have that range. It makes no sense for that one to decrease. It's not item based, so it wouldn't be a different factor. All Mewtwo has to do is target the opponent, and given that his targeting range is planetary...

Furthermore, pretty sure Mewtwo has mindhax that surpasses Kratos' resistance (mentally connecting to every Pokémon on the planet).

"Logic" also dictates Dante's Gilgamesh, which is also Transmutation, is planetary because his other abilities are, but it isn't.

Actually, that's not true, given that most Pokémon are species, so it's not just 800+ Pokémon, but 800+ species numbering well...a lot. Plus, the GoW world has far less people than right now, due to the time period it takes place in.

Kepekley23 said:
"Logic" also dictates Dante's Gilgamesh, which is also Transmutation, is planetary because his other abilities are, but it isn't.
But Dante isn't planetary. :p

He is ~2000km which is around moon level range. The gist of it still stands.

Also, Mewtwo's mindhax doesn't surpass Kratos's resistance, look at the profile

...you know that's just the number of entities that got haxed, right? Not all of them succumbed to it at once, which would be the feat.

You'd need to prove that the River Lethe mindscrewed 108 billion people at once, not total.

Actually, when you swim on the River Styx you can see many souls swimming at once

Plus, the first and second novels have statements regarding the Rivers that validate my calc.

Not really.

If 108 billion people are simultaneously under it, the feat still stands.

That said, I don't know God of War as much as I should.

Not really, because they were already under the effects of the river. It's not keeping them all under (the effects, not the water lol) at the same time. All I got from Kep's blog is that two people get affected at the same time because two people die every second (which even then, is only true for today's time)

If I said that 100 people melted in lava, it doesn't make the lava any higher than 9-B, even though melting 100 people is higher than that. This isn't different.

Actually, the Lethe River does keep them all under at the same time while they are still in the river.

Regardless, you still have to prove Mewtwo's transmutation will work from 4km away, by the way.

See lava comparison.

He did manipulate matter from god knows where in Conquest.

Yet still, I kinda...don't. Mewtwo's powers, like most powers like this, involve simply being able to have the opponent in sight, for lack of a better term. All I need to do is prove that Mewtwo can target things from that distance, which I can.

Even IFF that didn't work, Mewtwo's still well versed in the arts of the lolrealitywarp. Or the fact that he can just BFR Kratos, or teleport out of range and BFR from there.

Also, due to the nature of the feat, the river'd definitely be able to mindhax as long as there is space left. And since the Rivers of the Underworld cover at the very least the radius of the Underworld, it'd be plenty of space.

108 billion is also a minimum because there are indications the God of War world has way more people than we do. For example, the Athenian Army has dozens of thousands of members in the GoW world, as shown when they battled Ares's army and filled a desert to the horizon with their numbers. And you see MORE people coming to the battle on the background.

Meanwhile, the real life Athenian Army at the time of the Trojan War was nowhere near that much.

There's also a quote about hundreds of people falling alongside Kratos, implying hundreds were dying per second, but I don't take that at face value because Ares was killing a lot of people at the time of the statement.

If the river itself is keeping all of the people under it's control at once then it doesn't matter.

You don't have to apply it all at once if you're still strong enough to effect them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back