• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kratos:13

Madara:2

Inconclusive:1

and the winner is:

Kratos Render
Our beloved Demi-God with anger issues.

holy shit lol wtf did kratos actually win hahaha I sure as hell wanst expecting that. I see that kratos is faster, but that's only the physicals. madara has a crazy ass reaction time doenst he? wouldn't he be at least able to dodge, or use his tsb as shielding, or tank it, since he is 5-b in durability? like, I can see his getting blitzed, but I don't see him getting anything but that.

Kep, you are a god

Kratos should take this after a hard fight. His speed and haxxy abilities, coupled with pragmatic skill should ensure a win in most scenarios.

@Lorenzo

As explained and debated above, Kratos can AP-drain Madara, and Madara can't actually kill him.

oh ok. so kratos can bypass even tsbs, which are almost purely hax, and almost no ap to drain from? and krato's speed is only relativistic in short bursts, as said on his page, so he I don't think that he can keep on like forever. and how can kratos kill madara anyhow? only senjutsu and six paths chakra work on him. I read the op- it doesn't mention anything relating to equalized energies.

1. Resurrection

2. Actually not, Relativistic is for his normal speed. See the calculation.

3. Equalized energies is a standard battle assumption (see SBA)

@Axl

• Claws of Hades (soul-rip)
  • Medusa's Gaze (petrification)
  • Poseidon's Rage/Zeus's bolts once he is drained

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
oh ok. so kratos can bypass even tsbs, which are almost purely hax, and almost no ap to drain from? and krato's speed is only relativistic in short bursts, as said on his page, so he I don't think that he can keep on like forever. and how can kratos kill madara anyhow? only senjutsu and six paths chakra work on him. I read the op- it doesn't mention anything relating to equalized energies.
Energies are equalised brother unless im say that they are not.

so kratons wins cuz he can not lose? that's where this is going? then how's madara gonna lose? he cant be hurt, energy equalized or not. he can regen so much that it would be useless for kratos to even try damaging him, which would take him forever to do, but like I said whenever any damage is done, madara can regen. and wait, cant madara genjutsu, seal, chibaku tensei, bfr, and whatnot the shit outta kratos? sorry, forgot to address the rest of keps points- so soul rip is really gonna work on someone who has the same power, but on a higher lvl? madara can both keep his won soul in check, and steal kratos' if he gets close- the petrification seems kinda hard to deal with, madara could just regen, or limbo the **** outta there. oh, and susanoo as well. and don't what damage it would to madara, petrified or not, he's still madara, with 5-b durability. oh, and how many times can krato's regen? cuz madara can too- he has izanagi remember?

Madara's Regenerationn is not good enough. It is only Mid-Low.

I've already covered every single point you're making in posts above, including genjutsu. Read up.

It still contains debunked points.

Madara's durability has already been countered above, Izanagi can only be used a few times, petrification ignores durability, soul-rip will work on Madara, Limbo has also been countered

Susano was also countered above

dude, just saying countered all the time wont work. im not saying that he cant counter them, but madara can use ALL of those at the SAME time. how would kratos deal with that? he's gonna keep dying and coming back to life all the time? sheesh man. u know what? forget it- if it wont make a difference to the thread, then there's no point to it. u don't need to answer if u don't want to.

@Ever

That's 12 for Kratos.

By the way Evah, can you be our guest and make that Kratos vs. Mewtwo match Cal and I agreed with? We both want to debate, lol

@Lorenzo

"Countered" works because you keep repeating points that have already been debunked by other posts. Replying to a debunk by repeating the thing that was debunked is kinda circular.

u do know that u only ('u' as in everybody that voted for kratos) had to argue with one person right? im not the same person. u say my points are debunked by whatever reason u may give, but u don't expect me to give my own debunk for ur own debunk, at all. u just wait, and see kratos win, and if someone basses by saying otherwise u say "that shit debunked dog, but nice try"

@Lorenzo

You're not the same person, but you're using the same points I've answered above in the same fashion. That's why I'm kinda not interested in arguing with you, and it's why I'm just pointing to my previous answers.

@kep hahahah u didn't even read my comment fully lol oh man... or maybe u were being sincere, so sincere, in that u didn't care so much that u didn't even pay attention to what u read?.. ok again- i may give different points of my own, against ur own points (the points that u used to counter mine).

I did read your comment. You're not giving different points against mine, that's what I'm saying. And it's pretty circular right now.

The grace period here is already over.

Shall I close this? Asking because I'm sure I will be accused of going on a powertrip if I just close it for being concluded.

I assume it's 6-B Madara? Because even with hax taken into account, High 6-C vs. Low 5-B sounds pretty wth.

Anyway, you can go ahead, I guess. Also that Kratos vs. Mewtwo match, lol (Plain 5-B Mewtwo, PoH Kratos, speed unequal & both bloodlusted)

Kepekley23 said:
I assume it's 6-B Madara? Because even with hax taken into account, High 6-C vs. Low 5-B sounds pretty wth.

Anyway, you can go ahead, I guess. Also that Kratos vs. Mewtwo match, lol (Plain 5-B Mewtwo, PoH Kratos, speed unequal & both bloodlusted)
Nah Low 5B Unequal

Is Axl making the Mewtwo match?

Kepekley23 said:
I did read your comment. You're not giving different points against mine, that's what I'm saying. And it's pretty circular right now.

The grace period here is already over.
well, how do u expect me to counter the comments u never made? u only say that they were countered, but u don't say how or why for some random ass reason. but no matter. u can close the thread if u want.

Reopening to answer what Gargo said.

Axl said he wouldn't make the Mewtwo match IIRC, and I think Cole vs. Dara is fine, although I'd probably vote Madara there.

Reclosing this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back