• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know grace is over but I still want to talk. And I also can't just leave without replying.
I'm well aware of literally everything you just posted. I've been a DB fan my entire life. I've seen all the films (except Broly but I know how it ends) I've seen the entirety of Ball, Z, GT, and Super several times over. None of that, Is even remotely different from Kratos. Kratos claps Gods who have billions of years of combat experience all the time, Thanatos, The Furies, all have been bodied by Kratos as the former participated in a war that lasted an eternity. Kratos has literally no problem countering Time manipulaters, and essentially reacting to teleporters almost as soon as they teleport.
Wow this is at least on Goku's level of skill.
No he doesn't. All Kratos needs to do is grapple towards Goku with the Blades of Chaos (which can steal life force with every attack along with absorbing powers) or bring Goku towards him.
Goku's passive aura can protect him from that since his AP advantage is so massive, or just counter it with kiai's or ki. The life force thing needs to make contact I think so same idea.
Kratos can deal with UI. he can shut off his mind and attack, block and dodge on instinct as well. He also has several homing attacks with his axe, energy blasts that follow you, and could open up portals with the blades to cause explosions, and can even create a fuckton of meteors. When has Goku dodged faster opponents? By that logic nobody can hit him, and that's not the case, because Jiren tagged him a few times. If you're just as fast as him, you're just as capable of hitting him. Also, no, Goku wouldn't kill Kratos as he activates Spartan Rage, because he'd be knocked back by the shockwave it causes.
Kratos' AP based attacks all get pretty much negated as they do nothing to Goku's durability, Kratos needs to use heat stuff and hax to kill Goku, he needs to get close and use time stuff in close range and use the durability negation or something. Goku can dodge those faster than him because his reactions are cut die to UI, those way faster than him can still hit him, but yes you should be able to hit him if you're comparable like jiren but it's very hard. Kratos shockwaves are nothing compared to Goku, Goku can anticipate and kiai before that but... I think kratos is immune to prediction so yeah that's a problem.
his is a possible win con, and it could give Goku the dub, here. But could and would are two different words. Goku hitting Kratos with Ki Volleys would get reflected with guardian shield. If he goes for a REALLY big blast, Kratos could slow time, or activate a realm shift by dodging it, or just summon one. Goku has greater range with Ki blasts, but when it comes to flight, Kratos could knock him down his 🪓, Speed reduction, realm shifts, and time slow make this much easier to do.
You need feats that they can reflect attacks that are massive AOE and have the craziest AP advantage, you can't just reflect any attack regardless of potency. Huh I thought kratos could only slow time close range for some reason. But I guess that makes sense if he's able to teleport.
It ***** on a power that can insta kill the whole verse with a mere touch. And no one in the verse can even scratch Kratos while in this state. The resurrection has a very high chance of working. Kratos was killed in the end of GOW 3 and it brought him back to life. He later committed suicide shortly after, and I believe the novel for GOW 4 stated it brought him back to life again (could be mistaken) but it doesn't matter. We've no clue if he could still wield the power itself anymore as he released most of it. He's still got a small amount of it, as confirmed by Cory Barlog, the lead writer of GOW 1, the PSP games, GOW 3, and the game director of GOW2 and GOW4.
It depends on how much stronger the rest of the verse is but that is still most likely stronger than the gap between UIS 3 and UI. I am gonna assume resurrection doesn't work since that would make the match invalid.
I've totally forgot about power absorption. Really gives Kratos another advantage.
same deal as with attack reflection.

I know grace is over but I still want to talk. And I also can't just leave without replying.
Sure.
Wow this is at least on Goku's level of skill
They should be equal when it comes to hand to hand, Kratos should be lot more skilled than Goku in With weapons.
Goku's passive aura can protect him from that since his AP advantage is so massive, or just counter it with kiai's or ki. The life force thing needs to make contact I think so same idea.
Same as before, it wouldn't because he'd be getting constantly weaker by Kratos Stat reduction (which he could activate from a distance)
Kratos' AP based attacks all get pretty much negated as they do nothing to Goku's durability, Kratos needs to use heat stuff and hax to kill Goku, he needs to get close and use time stuff in close range and use the durability negation or something. Goku can dodge those faster than him because his reactions are cut die to UI, those way faster than him can still hit him, but yes you should be able to hit him if you're comparable like jiren but it's very hard. Kratos shockwaves are nothing compared to Goku, Goku can anticipate and kiai before that but... I think kratos is immune to prediction so yeah that's a problem.
No they don't. Because his blades naturally steal life force and makes enemies weaker. Again, Kratos makes Goku weaker from stat reduction. He has several ways to amp his AP. The Shockwave would knock back Goku dude.
You need feats that they can reflect attacks that are massive AOE and have the craziest AP advantage, you can't just reflect any attack regardless of potency. Huh I thought kratos could only slow time close range for some reason. But I guess that makes sense if he's able to teleport.
He can definitely reflect individual Ki blasts. If he can't reflect the AOE he has a lot of Forcefields which he stack on top of each other, all of which not only makes him shortly invulnerable, but massively reduce the amount of damage he takes. So even if can't, those forcefields, and their damage reduction has him covered. And he has a lot of ways to heal himself.
It depends on how much stronger the rest of the verse is but that is still most likely stronger than the gap between UIS 3 and UI. I am gonna assume resurrection doesn't work since that would make the match invalid.
The rest are way have grown way stronger after several centuries, and Zeus could one shot the rest of the verse other than Kratos. After he got an MASSIVE amp in his own right, he easily Killed Kratos, despite getting destroyed earlier, Kratos came back with this power, and demolished Zeus effortlessly.
same deal as with attack reflection
Kratos blades can absorb his enemies powers. This really ***** Goku over.

I was planning on doing this fight. But I'm actually happy someone else is doing it cuz I can argue. I think Kratos takes this.
Goku could fly, but Kratos has the Leviathan axe and Blades of Chaos to keep him down, and he's dealt with flight before, if it's in character Goku would stay on the ground, anyway.

Everyone here is saying it's an AP stop for Goku (They usually say this in DB matches)
But God Of War has big scaling chain that makes me think this ain't the case. Even then, Kratos could amp himself with spartan rage anytime he wishes, to the point where guys who are on par with him normally are incapable of harming him. He also has a Talisman that lowers all overall stats (Talisman of Cursed Power, which should be on his page)

He has forcefields and a variety of ways to activate them.

He also has realm shifts and a bunch of ways to activate them, but Goku's fought through Hits time skip, but this site considers that spatial manipulation? Would he resist?

Let's not forget about the power of hope resurrection.

Kratos has Infinite, possibly Immeasurable Lifting strength.
Kratos puts Goku in rear naked choke, and Goku ain't getting out.

My votes on Kratos, High Diff
Isn't there like high contention with Kratos even being FTL, let alone infinite?

They should be equal when it comes to hand to hand, Kratos should be lot more skilled than Goku in With weapons.
I agree.
Same as before, it wouldn't because he'd be getting constantly weaker by Kratos Stat reduction (which he could activate from a distance)
That is only relevant for speed actually, it doesn't matter for AP at all since the gap won't get any where down to kratos' level due to how Goku scales.
No they don't. Because his blades naturally steal life force and makes enemies weaker. Again, Kratos makes Goku weaker from stat reduction. He has several ways to amp his AP. The Shockwave would knock back Goku dude.
Naturally stealing life force would make Goku weaker, but not enough to negate the ridiculous AP advantage to make Goku unironically be able to blink kratos away. The shockwave is also AP, the shockwave will get knocked back trying to knock goku back lol.
He can definitely reflect individual Ki blasts. If he can't reflect the AOE he has a lot of Forcefields which he stack on top of each other, all of which not only makes him shortly invulnerable, but massively reduce the amount of damage he takes. So even if can't, those forcefields, and their damage reduction has him covered. And he has a lot of ways to heal himself.
You say he definitely can but I'm not seeing it, I'm pretty sure those attack reflection hax has limits, the attack should be far too powerful for him to reflect. Same deal with the force fields, Goku can just break them all like crackers with one attack or attack kratos with an invisible attack before he can put them up. Healing is redundant since any attack from Goku will pulverize kratos. The Ap gap is just too much (I know I keep repeating this but it's true).
The rest are way have grown way stronger after several centuries, and Zeus could one shot the rest of the verse other than Kratos. After he got an MASSIVE amp in his own right, he easily Killed Kratos, despite getting destroyed earlier, Kratos came back with this power, and demolished Zeus effortlessly.
So he reversed a stomp with it? Many DB amps do that, hell, Gohan's SSJ2 reversed stomped cell and that amp is massive yet it pales in comparison to MUI.
Kratos blades can absorb his enemies powers. This really ***** Goku over.
This also has limits, it needs feats that it can absorb that level of power to prevent a NLF. But even if it works, Goku has ways of getting around this mainly kiai's.
Sorry for the late reply, I'm busy and forgot about this.

The shockwave is also AP, the shockwave will get knocked back trying to knock goku back lol.
Shock wave also has tremendous force naturally, so Its LS which will determine if shockwave can knockback Goku, because knockback is force dependent. Pretty sure Kratos can ragdoll around or even grapple him in inescapable holds with immeasurable LS.

Shock wave also has tremendous force naturally, so Its LS which will determine if shockwave can knockback Goku, because knockback is force dependent. Pretty sure Kratos can ragdoll around or even grapple him in inescapable holds with immeasurable LS.
Shockwave physics require brain, but I'm pretty sure shockwaves are not LS for the same reason why punches are not lifting strength. Also a shockwave would just help Goku since it will get him far away from kratos while not taking any damage from it but that's if Goku even gets knocked back at all. Goku's gonna die if he goes in close range, he'll most likely either maintain range and blink or ki blast spam from far away which is how he counters that ludicrous LS.

Shockwave physics require brain, but I'm pretty sure shockwaves are not LS for the same reason why punches are not lifting strength. Also a shockwave would just help Goku since it will get him far away from kratos while not taking any damage from it but that's if Goku even gets knocked back at all. Goku's gonna die if he goes in close range, he'll most likely either maintain range and blink or ki blast spam from far away which is how he counters that ludicrous LS.
They are explicitly both LS and AP. Since shockwaves are pressurised waves traveling outwards from epicentre. Pressure is Force/Area, but I digress.

Have fun, I will go back to rest since I have fever.

there like high contention with Kratos even being FTL, let alone infinite?
No. Even as low FTL has it's reasoning with the Weakest versions of him, He's still faster than characters who have a light speed attack.
Wouldn't matter anyway cause this is speed equalized

Have fun, I will go back to rest since I have fever.
Get well soon, bro
That is only relevant for speed actually, it doesn't matter for AP at all since the gap won't get any where down to kratos' level due to how Goku scales.
Wouldn't matter due to Kratos being able to spam them, and still having various other ways to put Goku down as he gets much slower and slightly weaker. Kratos also has several ways to massively reduce the amount of damage he takes
Naturally stealing life force would make Goku weaker, but not enough to negate the ridiculous AP advantage to make Goku unironically be able to blink kratos away. The shockwave is also AP, the shockwave will get knocked back trying to knock goku back lol.
Let's see he's getting weakened by the blades of chaos, the talisman of cursed power, and Kratos, aura, but he would still be much stronger? Doubt it. He still has numerous ways to amp his AP, with rage power. Take this Video for example. Watch this whole boss fight. That's his brother he's fighting with, Deimos, the guy their fighting is Thanatos.
Deimos isn't as strong as Kratos, but he was still able to beat the shit out of him (which Kratos let him do to be fair, but still impressive and he's still strong)

Thanatos fights both Kratos and gives them trouble. Thanatos kills Deimos. This pisses off Kratos so much, he was invincible to Thanatos and granted himself infinite magic in-game.

So in the past he's been able to overwhelm enemies who can fight him and a guy almost as strong as him at the same time with his rage.

This is a much weaker Kratos than the one we're using, here.
You say he definitely can but I'm not seeing it, I'm pretty sure those attack reflection hax has limits, the attack should be far too powerful for him to reflect. Same deal with the force fields, Goku can just break them all like crackers with one attack or attack kratos with an invisible attack before he can put them up. Healing is redundant since any attack from Goku will pulverize kratos. The Ap gap is just too much (I know I keep repeating this but it's true).
He definitely can, because, ah shit here we go again, Goku getting weaker, forcefields, shield durability amps, damage reduction. The forcefields can all be stacked on stop top of each other and when they run out they can massively reduce the amount of damage Kratos takes. Healing wouldn't redundant because of I what I said here.
So he reversed a stomp with it? Many DB amps do that, hell, Gohan's SSJ2 reversed stomped cell and that amp is massive yet it pales in comparison to MUI.
Gohan was getting his ass pummeled, yes. Kratos got killed with one attack in a like second. And came back invincible to Zeus
This also has limits, it needs feats that it can absorb that level of power to prevent a NLF. But even if it works, Goku has ways of getting around this mainly kiai's.
Sorry for the late reply, I'm busy and forgot about this
It has feats. He's been able to absorb powers like This. He would be able to absorb Ki blasts, and use them against Goku. Goku's getting weaker by normal blade attacks, auras, and talismans. Kratos amps himself with spartan rage. Slows time, snaps his neck.

Wouldn't matter due to Kratos being able to spam them, and still having various other ways to put Goku down as he gets much slower and slightly weaker. Kratos also has several ways to massively reduce the amount of damage he takes
Goku passively gets stronger from saiyan physiology and UI, so that counters the stat reduction. Damage reduction wouldn't be able to stop the catastrophic damage that Goku's attacks can hit with.
Let's see he's getting weakened by the blades of chaos, the talisman of cursed power, and Kratos, aura, but he would still be much stronger? Doubt it. He still has numerous ways to amp his AP, with rage power. Take this Video for example. Watch this whole boss fight. That's his brother he's fighting with, Deimos, the guy their fighting is Thanatos.
Deimos isn't as strong as Kratos, but he was still able to beat the shit out of him (which Kratos let him do to be fair, but still impressive and he's still strong)

Thanatos fights both Kratos and gives them trouble. Thanatos kills Deimos. This pisses off Kratos so much, he was invincible to Thanatos and granted himself infinite magic in-game.

So in the past he's been able to overwhelm enemies who can fight him and a guy almost as strong as him at the same time with his rage.

This is a much weaker Kratos than the one we're using, here.
Yes, this is due to the way Goku's AP scales, since the gap between baseline low 2-C and baseline 2-C is unquantifiable, you can never get from low 2-C to 2-C with multipliers or scaling chains no matter how big, Goku scales to a 2-C feat but downscales, that means he's also unquantifiably above kratos which means it doesn't matter how much kratos weakens Goku, Goku will still be stronger.
He definitely can, because, ah shit here we go again, Goku getting weaker, forcefields, shield durability amps, damage reduction. The forcefields can all be stacked on stop top of each other and when they run out they can massively reduce the amount of damage Kratos takes. Healing wouldn't redundant because of I what I said here.
This actually does not matter because of what I said because Goku's attack will never not one shot kratos, that's how ridiculous this AP advantage is, they will break all those forcefields like crackers and destroy all of kratos' amps.
Gohan was getting his ass pummeled, yes. Kratos got killed with one attack in a like second. And came back invincible to Zeus
Let me show you how massive SSJ2's amp is. SSJ kid Gohan << suppressed cell << full power cell = dabura ~ SSJ2 adult gohan < power stressed cell < base gohan post Z sword training ~ buu saga Goku <<< 50x = SSJ buu saga Goku <<< SSJ2 Gohan. SSJ2 to SSJ3 is supposed to be bigger than this and SSG is bigger than all these combined (Goku did even know a power like SSG's existed), and UIS to UI should be comparable to this ridiculous ass amp. It's actually insane this.
It has feats. He's been able to absorb powers like This. He would be able to absorb Ki blasts, and use them against Goku. Goku's getting weaker by normal blade attacks, auras, and talismans. Kratos amps himself with spartan rage. Slows time, snaps his neck.
I don't know what that video was supposed to show sorry but you should tell me what actually he absorbed that is even in the same realm of strength as Goku's attacks or if they even behave like ki. The rest gets countered because of AP or instant transmission.

Goku passively gets stronger from saiyan physiology and UI, so that counters the stat reduction. Damage reduction wouldn't be able to stop the catastrophic damage that Goku's attacks can hit with.
This is Common knowledge of course. But that's not how it works out here, Goku getting stronger of course, and constantly getting negged at the same damn time, would still increase the window for Dodge based Time slow, and the attack based Time slow. Goku has to deal with the blades making him weaker each cut. Along with getting weaker by a lot of other abilities. That's not how damage reduction works. Goku has never dealt with alot of Kratos' abilities.

Damage reduction is one of them. First off you'd have to prove Goku can Bypass (which you don't seem to be able to other than "AP ADVANTAGE", honestly) something that is literally supposed to reduce damage intake. Him having a massive "AP advantage" is not a good reason, unless he's like 1-C or something, like I said that's not how it works, And he'd be getting weakened.

If this is MUI, this would be worse, because he can't maintain that form for very long
Yes, this is due to the way Goku's AP scales, since the gap between baseline low 2-C and baseline 2-C is unquantifiable, you can never get from low 2-C to 2-C with multipliers or scaling chains no matter how big, Goku scales to a 2-C feat but downscales, that means he's also unquantifiably above kratos which means it doesn't matter how much kratos weakens Goku, Goku will still be stronger.
Honestly, AP is your only argument. The weakest versions of Kratos scale to a 2-C feat as well. You have almost no awsner to Goku getting time slowed and getting his neck snapped.
This actually does not matter because of what I said because Goku's attack will never not one shot kratos, that's how ridiculous this AP advantage is, they will break all those forcefields like crackers and destroy all of kratos' amps.
It does matter because it's honestly a matter if Goku would be able to even hit Kratos. Remember (for the millionth time) he's getting a lot slower, that increase Kratos dodge time slow. He doesn't even have to do that. He could slow down time whenever the **** he wants. He could do it with a thought.
Let me show you how massive SSJ2's amp is. SSJ kid Gohan << suppressed cell << full power cell = dabura ~ SSJ2 adult gohan < power stressed cell < base gohan post Z sword training ~ buu saga Goku <<< 50x = SSJ buu saga Goku <<< SSJ2 Gohan. SSJ2 to SSJ3 is supposed to be bigger than this and SSG is bigger than all these combined (Goku did even know a power like SSG's existed), and UIS to UI should be comparable to this ridiculous ass amp. It's actually insane this.
Yes I Know all of this. But none of that matters, because we don't really know for certain if Kratos could use this amp or not.
I don't know what that video was supposed to show sorry but you should tell me what actually he absorbed that is even in the same realm of strength as Goku's attacks or if they even behave like ki. The rest gets countered because of AP or instant transmission.
If you really watched the video you'll notice he took the fire demon summon. That's not how power absorption works. That's not how any Hax works. You have to show resistance. You being stronger does automatically translate to you resisting. Especially considering the fact that that same clip I showed you is from the game that he later fights a h3a l2c 2c, whatever, and still harms her with his abilities, and blades of chaos, while being 7-B. He did need a very powerful weapon to kill her.

Here another video of him forcibly Taking powers. He steels her power. Which is like her life force. Here's another where he regains his lost powers with his bare hands by killing Ghosts

This is Common knowledge of course. But that's not how it works out here, Goku getting stronger of course, and constantly getting negged at the same damn time, would still increase the window for Dodge based Time slow, and the attack based Time slow. Goku has to deal with the blades making him weaker each cut. Along with getting weaker by a lot of other abilities. That's not how damage reduction works. Goku has never dealt with alot of Kratos' abilities.

Damage reduction is one of them. First off you'd have to prove Goku can Bypass (which you don't seem to be able to other than "AP ADVANTAGE", honestly) something that is literally supposed to reduce damage intake. Him having a massive "AP advantage" is not a good reason, unless he's like 1-C or something, like I said that's not how it works, And he'd be getting weakened.

If this is MUI, this would be worse, because he can't maintain that form for very long
Goku can just keep his distance away from kratos, if kratos slows time Goku can IT away or glare him which are both thought based (yeah I know he needs to do a hand sign for his IT but he can sometimes do it without). Wait I thought those blades took away Goku's life force passively, if they need to cut him then they're redundant because Goku's passive aura destroys them. Alright, damage reduction. So Goku's attacks will at least pulverize kratos or vaporize him if he uses ki, so what exactly is kratos gonna reduce that to? He's gonna make the attack pulverize him into slightly larger grains than before? Or a thicker vapor lmao? MUI is a non factor, since Goku activating that is an instant stomp and he can win without it.
Honestly, AP is your only argument. The weakest versions of Kratos scale to a 2-C feat as well. You have almost no awsner to Goku getting time slowed and getting his neck snapped.
It kinda is but no, kratos here scales to low 2-C so all the 2-C stuff is restricted. Son can counter time slow with range, glares, IT and I think neck snapping actually requires AP which kratos doesn't have though it doesn't really matter since if kratos grabs Goku, Goku is legit screwed unless he like creates a barrier or shockwave but that is unlikely to happen.
It does matter because it's honestly a matter if Goku would be able to even hit Kratos. Remember (for the millionth time) he's getting a lot slower, that increase Kratos dodge time slow. He doesn't even have to do that. He could slow down time whenever the **** he wants. He could do it with a thought.
Goku counters stat reduction with his own ridiculous stat amp, saiyan genes by itself has a crazy potency, then add UI on top of that and Goku literally passively gets stronger just by being there. Kratos stopping time would really only help him at close range since that's wehn Goku can't dodge and has the least time to react, other than that, goku has answers to it.
Yes I Know all of this. But none of that matters, because we don't really know for certain if Kratos could use this amp or not.
Just so you know that MUI = instant gg.
If you really watched the video you'll notice he took the fire demon summon. That's not how power absorption works. That's not how any Hax works. You have to show resistance. You being stronger does automatically translate to you resisting. Especially considering the fact that that same clip I showed you is from the game that he later fights a h3a l2c 2c, whatever, and still harms her with his abilities, and blades of chaos, while being 7-B. He did need a very powerful weapon to kill her.

Here another video of him forcibly Taking powers. He steels her power. Which is like her life force. Here's another where he regains his lost powers with his bare hands by killing Ghosts
No what I was thinking of was absorbing ki blasts, similar to what android 19 and 20 do, but kratos doesn't show the ability to do that, so it's not even a factor here, that is beside the point that for example you can't say that android 19 can absorb energy from like UI Goku, since UI goku's AP and energy is far vaster and stronger than what 19 and 20 have shown. This is what I meant.
In the fire stand example and ghosts, he got their powers after killing them and the talking volcano woman got her powers taken by force, but that was when she was like a prisoner and she couldn't resist or fight back, and kratos needed to latch on to her and even struggled to do this. These are literally non factors to Goku since he needs to win the fight in two of the cases, and latching on to Goku won't happen since it's also his already hard to achieve win con.
I'm going to sleep, I await your reply tomorrow.

Goku can just keep his distance away from kratos, if kratos slows time Goku can IT away or glare him which are both thought based (yeah I know he needs to do a hand sign for his IT but he can sometimes do it without). Wait I thought those blades took away Goku's life force passively, if they need to cut him then they're redundant because Goku's passive aura destroys them. Alright, damage reduction. So Goku's attacks will at least pulverize kratos or vaporize him if he uses ki, so what exactly is kratos gonna reduce that to? He's gonna make the attack pulverize him into slightly larger grains than before? Or a thicker vapor lmao? MUI is a non factor, since Goku activating that is an instant stomp and he can win without it.
Goku keeps his distance, Kratos can still activate Time Slow. Kratos blades are stated to be indestructible by anything in the 9 realms, which includes a sword capable of destroying all 9 realms (which are universes) at once. Goku ain't scratching the blades. Like I said before, Kratos has several time slow spells, he has a ranged one which would help him Incase Goku tries to attack him or distance with Ki, or in melee. Both are in character with Goku. The blades Do need to cut him yes, but that would be guaranteed for these reasons here. With the damage reduction, no. Not quite like that lmao.

He would (Obviously) make it weaker so that it wouldn't one shot. If he's hurt badly he has multiple ways to heal.
It kinda is but no, kratos here scales to low 2-C so all the 2-C stuff is restricted. Son can counter time slow with range, glares, IT and I think neck snapping actually requires AP which kratos doesn't have though it doesn't really matter since if kratos grabs Goku, Goku is legit screwed unless he like creates a barrier or shockwave but that is unlikely to happen.
Except Goku wouldn't be able to counter Kratos' level of Time slow. No neck snapping isn't attack potency. It's lifting strength. It takes 1250 Ibs of force to snap a neck.
Goku counters stat reduction with his own ridiculous stat amp, saiyan genes by itself has a crazy potency, then add UI on top of that and Goku literally passively gets stronger just by being there. Kratos stopping time would really only help him at close range since that's wehn Goku can't dodge and has the least time to react, other than that, goku has answers to it.
I've said this before, his power would fluctuate, Kratos has some many ******* to neg him, and he'd still grow stronger, but that's not entirely enough as I said before Kratos can keep doing that, as in SPAMMING it. Kratos slowing down time in range would really **** Goku even more. Dude has Immeasurable lifting strength. When it comes to brute strength, Kratos is infinitely ahead, he slows time, and could rip off Goku's arms in a literal instant
Just so you know that MUI = instant gg.
If Goku isn't too exhausted to transform. Or if he's even still alive to do so.
No what I was thinking of was absorbing ki blasts, similar to what android 19 and 20 do, but kratos doesn't show the ability to do that, so it's not even a factor here, that is beside the point that for example you can't say that android 19 can absorb energy from like UI Goku, since UI goku's AP and energy is far vaster and stronger than what 19 and 20 have shown. This is what I meant.
In the fire stand example and ghosts, he got their powers after killing them and the talking volcano woman got her powers taken by force, but that was when she was like a prisoner and she couldn't resist or fight back, and kratos needed to latch on to her and even struggled to do this. These are literally non factors to Goku since he needs to win the fight in two of the cases, and latching on to Goku won't happen since it's also his already hard to achieve win con.
No of course C19 and C20 couldn't absorb UI Goku's ki. Those are tier 4 characters he regains HIS power after Killing them, not theirs. They don't have powers. At that stage he scaled above her so it wouldn't matter if resisted or not. Latching on to Goku wouldn't be too hard, time slow and immeasurable lifting strength. Two things Goku doesn't have.
this match has already been added to the profiles, why are yall still going
Lol, I guess it's that close, fluffy still has arguments and they shouldn't be ignored.

At this point, dude, we should probably wait for the next God of war, and Dragon ball super: super hero and let em have a rematch.

Goku keeps his distance, Kratos can still activate Time Slow. Kratos blades are stated to be indestructible by anything in the 9 realms, which includes a sword capable of destroying all 9 realms (which are universes) at once. Goku ain't scratching the blades. Like I said before, Kratos has several time slow spells, he has a ranged one which would help him Incase Goku tries to attack him or distance with Ki, or in melee. Both are in character with Goku. The blades Do need to cut him yes, but that would be guaranteed for these reasons here. With the damage reduction, no. Not quite like that lmao.

He would (Obviously) make it weaker so that it wouldn't one shot. If he's hurt badly he has multiple ways to heal.
Yeah but Goku has multiple counters to time slow, 2 of them include thinking. Well I would assume that the swords durability would be low 2-C since that's the key we're using but this other sword is entirely different profile and I don't think it would have a low 2-C key, so I guess the blades durability would be 2-C but the AP would still be low 2-C so they wouldn't be able to get through Goku's passive aura.
Goku's ki attacks explode into a massive aoe, so kratos won't be dodging that. Goku can only be cut with the blades of fire since they negate durability. He won't be able to make it not one shot since the AP gap is too massive for that to work, he'll still get pulverized, if he can reduce the damage he himself takes then what is he going to reduce pulverization to?
Except Goku wouldn't be able to counter Kratos' level of Time slow. No neck snapping isn't attack potency. It's lifting strength. It takes 1250 Ibs of force to snap a neck.
I'm pretty sure you need AP to harm a higher durability with lifting strength, I think kratos can only restrain Goku but not actually harm him with it, also Goku can counter LS with shockwave generation, which is emitted omni-directionally off his body.
I've said this before, his power would fluctuate, Kratos has some many ******* to neg him, and he'd still grow stronger, but that's not entirely enough as I said before Kratos can keep doing that, as in SPAMMING it. Kratos slowing down time in range would really **** Goku even more. Dude has Immeasurable lifting strength. When it comes to brute strength, Kratos is infinitely ahead, he slows time, and could rip off Goku's arms in a literal instant
Kratos can only reduce Goku's speed but it would just as quickly get back to before, Goku's potency in RL is massive scaling to someone like caulifula who's saiyan genes allow her to close a SSJ2 level gap, and then add to that Goku's UI which is arguably better and it stacks RL, things get crazy, so if kratos can't reduce his stats by this level of potency then he would only slow down goku's growth let along halt or reduce it. Kratos slowing down time from far away isn't useful since it's just giving Goku more time to react. He can only use his LS close range, if he's out of range and uses time stop, he can use it to catch up but Goku can just as easily either IT away or launch attacks from that distance. I think you need AP to rip Goku's hands off with LS, (I need to fact check that).
If Goku isn't too exhausted to transform. Or if he's even still alive to do so.
He won't be too exhausted to transform, Goku went in a straight MFTL++++ fist fight with Jiren before turning UI, and fought in UI for an extended MFTL+++++ fight which as a whole lasted around 2 minutes (which is like an eternity for MFTL+++++ characters). So no his stamina is fine, he'll do it just like in the show.
No of course C19 and C20 couldn't absorb UI Goku's ki. Those are tier 4 characters he regains HIS power after Killing them, not theirs. They don't have powers. At that stage he scaled above her so it wouldn't matter if resisted or not. Latching on to Goku wouldn't be too hard, time slow and immeasurable lifting strength. Two things Goku doesn't have.
Oh, then how is he going to absorb Goku's power which is not his in the first place? And Goku can counter latching by out ranging, dodging with UI provided that kratos doesn't slow time, IT, shockwaves, aura, kiai and stuff like that which most of is thought based.
Lol, I guess it's that close, fluffy still has arguments and they shouldn't be ignored.
Sorry I reply so infrequently.

Yeah but Goku has multiple counters to time slow, 2 of them include thinking. Well I would assume that the swords durability would be low 2-C since that's the key we're using but this other sword is entirely different profile and I don't think it would have a low 2-C key, so I guess the blades durability would be 2-C but the AP would still be low 2-C so they wouldn't be able to get through Goku's passive aura.
Goku's ki attacks explode into a massive aoe, so kratos won't be dodging that. Goku can only be cut with the blades of fire since they negate durability. He won't be able to make it not one shot since the AP gap is too massive for that to work, he'll still get pulverized, if he can reduce the damage he himself takes then what is he going to reduce pulverization to
He has multiple ways of countering HITS TIME SLOW, but Kratos ain't Hit. His Time Slow is much more powerful than anything Goku has shown to resist or counter. His Time slow has worked on beings with infinite speed, and beings like the Sisters of Fate, who are completely unbound to their own threads of fate, and Time manipulation, and what he has in the new games is equal to this, perhaps even superior.

That's not how restriction works on here. You can't restrict durability feats for weapons.

He doesn't have to dodge the AOE, He time slows as soon as Goku has fired a Ki attack, or even right before. Then Kratos Hits him with an axe throw.

As for the damage reduction, I've recently found out that ALL of Kratos' forcefields, have this effect, and he could stack them, and Goku's getting weaker with Stat reduction aura, stat reduction summon, and the blades of chaos.

I doubt it would still be able to one shot
I'm pretty sure you need AP to harm a higher durability with lifting strength, I think kratos can only restrain Goku but not actually harm him with it, also Goku can counter LS with shockwave generation, which is emitted omni-directionally off his body.
This is wrong. You don't need higher AP to snap a neck, as that's not durability based. The difference in Lifting strength is so ridiculously huge Goku would literally be unable to escape. And he'd still be getting weaker. He could just snap his neck in an instant.
Kratos can only reduce Goku's speed but it would just as quickly get back to before
But then Kratos would keep doing it, so it's makes no difference.
so if kratos can't reduce his stats by this level of potency then he would only slow down goku's growth let along halt or reduce it
Which still affects him, and buys Kratos more time to put him down.
Kratos slowing down time from far away isn't useful since it's just giving Goku more time to react.
False. Goku would be slowed. And it gives Kratos the chance to keep weakening him.
I think you need AP to rip Goku's hands off with LS, (I need to fact check that).
You do. It's wrong. Kratos just needs lifting strength and he has that.

An unfathomable advantage at that
He can only use his LS close range, i
He still has the blades of chaos. So not really
Goku can just as easily either IT away or launch attacks from that distance.
Gap is so big he won't be able to use instant transmission bcuz Kratos could rip him apart in the moment he gets a hold of Goku. Which Kratos does all the time, he's much more skilled when it comes to grappling than Goku.
He won't be too exhausted to transform, Goku went in a straight MFTL++++ fist fight with Jiren before turning UI, and fought in UI for an extended MFTL+++++ fight which as a whole lasted around 2 minutes (which is like an eternity for MFTL+++++ characters). So no his stamina is fine, he'll do it just like in the show.
Bro said MFTL+++++ LOL. But no, I get you.

But after getting continually weakened, and his life force sapped by Kratos' blades, I find it hard to believe. Kratos has better stamina. Climbed a temple for 3 days. Goku can't even maintain MUI for long as his body can't handle it.

Oh, then how is he going to absorb Goku's power which is not his in the first place? And Goku can counter latching by out ranging, dodging with UI provided that kratos doesn't slow time, IT, shockwaves, aura, kiai and stuff like that which most of is thought based.
The two examples I gave you were him stealing powers that weren't his. Kratos WILL slow time as he has numerous ways to do so. Rather It be ranged or melee. When Kratos latches on. It's GG. The lifting strength gap is to big for him to do anything. As he'd be dead or Kratos would have his Ki instantly.
Sorry I reply so infrequently
That's ok bro, if it takes time for you to form a response, take your time.

He has multiple ways of countering HITS TIME SLOW, but Kratos ain't Hit. His Time Slow is much more powerful than anything Goku has shown to resist or counter. His Time slow has worked on beings with infinite speed, and beings like the Sisters of Fate, who are completely unbound to their own threads of fate, and Time manipulation, and what he has in the new games is equal to this, perhaps even superior.

That's not how restriction works on here. You can't restrict durability feats for weapons.

He doesn't have to dodge the AOE, He time slows as soon as Goku has fired a Ki attack, or even right before. Then Kratos Hits him with an axe throw.

As for the damage reduction, I've recently found out that ALL of Kratos' forcefields, have this effect, and he could stack them, and Goku's getting weaker with Stat reduction aura, stat reduction summon, and the blades of chaos.

I doubt it would still be able to one shot
Hit doesn't slow time, he stops it, but I digress, I know that kratos' time slow can effect Goku, but it just slows time, Goku can still move or react, and he has multiple ways to counter this which include, instant transmission to gain range advantage and be out of range of kratos, glare kratos away or shockwave/ki blast omnidirectionally on him or pull up the passive aura, all these are thought based counters and almost all of them lead to Goku's win.
Goku's AP advantage works in a way that no matter how much you reduce it, Goku will still have the AP advantage enough to one shot.
This is wrong. You don't need higher AP to snap a neck, as that's not durability based. The difference in Lifting strength is so ridiculously huge Goku would literally be unable to escape. And he'd still be getting weaker. He could just snap his neck in an instant.
In this thread and this thread, they say lifting strength can be used to pin an opponent or break parts of their body and it works with neck snaps, so kratos will be able to pin Goku completely or break his neck or dislocate his joint I guess or something, but all Goku needs to do is flex, or blink, or move his pinky toe or something, and kratos get's pulverized basically, so all Goku needs to do is react, and kratos won't even be able to easily pull this off because he needs to get close to Goku, something which Goku has many many counters to, basically the same as time slow.
But then Kratos would keep doing it, so it's makes no difference.
Which still affects him, and buys Kratos more time to put him down.
It would only slow Goku's growth down, it won't actually make him slower because of Goku's ridiculous reactive PL potency, actually he should be getting faster than kratos.
You do. It's wrong. Kratos just needs lifting strength and he has that.

An unfathomable advantage at that
It makes sense with neck snaps and dislocation but I still don't think it works for tearing an wounding but I am not sure so I will assume it works for now, Goku's counter to this is the exact same as with neck snaps which I showed earlier.
He still has the blades of chaos. So not really
Gap is so big he won't be able to use instant transmission bcuz Kratos could rip him apart in the moment he gets a hold of Goku. Which Kratos does all the time, he's much more skilled when it comes to grappling than Goku.
Blades is like at best extended melee range and Goku's passive aura defends or his numerous thinking based counters which also work with time slow. Goku can easily IT because kratos has to run to Goku to close the distance then jump him and grab him then start doing grapples, while all Goku needs to do is one hand movement or just think and he's out of there, or you know, he could just kill kratos while he's running to him by glaring invisible attacks.
Bro said MFTL+++++ LOL. But no, I get you.

But after getting continually weakened, and his life force sapped by Kratos' blades, I find it hard to believe. Kratos has better stamina. Climbed a temple for 3 days. Goku can't even maintain MUI for long as his body can't handle it.
Goku getting weakened would only weaken his stats not his stamina. Don't his life sapping blades work by slicing his opponent? If that is true then they're redundant because they can't actually cut Goku. And yes kratos has better stamina than goku here, because we're using UI key, which his stamina is garbage, like 2 minutes bruh (though his fights do last like 1000000000x longer because they're going MFTL+++++).
The two examples I gave you were him stealing powers that weren't his. Kratos WILL slow time as he has numerous ways to do so. Rather It be ranged or melee. When Kratos latches on. It's GG. The lifting strength gap is to big for him to do anything. As he'd be dead or Kratos would have his Ki instantly.
Well I don't know how powers work in kratos' verse so I don't know how that would work if he tried stealing Goku's ki, since ki is life energy like him trying to steal Goku's ki is basically him trying to steal his life force which kratos doesn't seem to be able to do with his power stealing ability except for the part with the life stealing blades but those might be redundant in the first place. Anyway like I mentioned many times before, Goku has too many ways to avoid Kratos grabbing him which include him just blinking him from existence, Goku's win condition just seems far far more likely than kratos' because he just needs to glare most of the time and most of kratos' arsenal doesn't work.

Hit doesn't slow time, he stops it, but I digress, I know that kratos' time slow can effect Goku, but it just slows time, Goku can still move or react, and he has multiple ways to counter this which include, instant transmission to gain range advantage and be out of range of kratos, glare kratos away or shockwave/ki blast omnidirectionally on him or pull up the passive aura, all these are thought based counters and almost all of them lead to Goku's win.
Goku's AP advantage works in a way that no matter how much you reduce it, Goku will still have the AP advantage enough to one shot
It honestly doesn't matter if Hit's Time skip is Time slow. Kratos and the GOW verse Time manipulation is on a much higher level that has yet to appear in the Dragon Ball series.

He could stop time in the GOW game that came out before the one we're using here. That's GARBAGE compared what he has now.

How can you say that Goku would still be able to move, or glare, or fly away or use his aura, after you just said it would work on him?

AP is the only thing Goku's got going for him, along with range. When was the last he fought a guy who could make him weaker with each attack? When was the last time he fought a guy who could weaken him by just being 15 meters away from him?

Kratos' more defensive Hax, and experience fighting characters way stronger than him should be enough here.

He'll always be able to time slow, dude. Therefore he'll always be sap Goku's strength with his swords, regardless if Goku gets stronger or not.
In this thread and this thread, they say lifting strength can be used to pin an opponent or break parts of their body and it works with neck snaps, so kratos will be able to pin Goku completely or break his neck or dislocate his joint I guess or something, but all Goku needs to do is flex, or blink, or move his pinky toe or something, and kratos get's pulverized basically, so all Goku needs to do is react, and kratos won't even be able to easily pull this off because he needs to get close to Goku, something which Goku has many many counters to, basically the same as time slow.
Dude, no. You're dealing with infinite to Immeasurable lifting strength. Goku is unknown, in my headcanon he's Class G to Class Y, maybe stellar. Even if he was Universal, Kratos is infinite, likely immeasurable. The gap between universal LS and infinite LS is well, Infinite. Let alone immeasurable. Goku would not be able to do LITERALLY ANYTHING. Because Kratos on first contact, snaps his neck.
It would only slow Goku's growth down, it won't actually make him slower because of Goku's ridiculous reactive PL potency, actually he should be getting faster than kratos.
Reactive Power level vs Stat reduction spam.
If Goku gets faster, than Kratos goes for his Time manipulation, and slows him down again, then this repeats. Then Kratos just snaps his neck.
Blades is like at best extended melee range and Goku's passive aura defends or his numerous thinking based counters which also work with time slow. Goku can easily IT because kratos has to run to Goku to close the distance then jump him and grab him then start doing grapples, while all Goku needs to do is one hand movement or just think and he's out of there, or you know, he could just kill kratos while he's running to him by glaring invisible attacks
Wouldn't matter because 1, In character, Goku loves to go for melee, 2 Leviathan axe could be thrown at Goku from a distance. 3, Kratos could simply summon meteors from a great distance with his blades.

Instant transmission would be a big problem for Kratos, but he's dealt with Teleporters before, several times. Goku's glares and such get negated with Time slow.
Goku getting weakened would only weaken his stats not his stamina. Don't his life sapping blades work by slicing his opponent? If that is true then they're redundant because they can't actually cut Goku. And yes kratos has better stamina than goku here, because we're using UI key, which his stamina is garbage, like 2 minutes bruh (though his fights do last like 1000000000x longer because they're going MFTL+++++).
I didn't say it would bring down his stamina.
The Blades can hurt much stronger characters, he could harm a 2-C character with his blades while he was 7-B.
Did I mention they get more powerful as they absorb life force?

Also, he's fighting an Infinite speed character, here, it wouldn't matter if he was 999 centillion (which is a real number) times faster than light, GOW characters are infinite, meaning their fights are way longer than DB fights.

But yes, Kratos has the stamina advantage.
Well I don't know how powers work in kratos' verse so I don't know how that would work if he tried stealing Goku's ki, since ki is life energy like him trying to steal Goku's ki is basically him trying to steal his life force which kratos doesn't seem to be able to do with his power stealing ability except for the part with the life stealing blades but those might be redundant in the first place. Anyway like I mentioned many times before, Goku has too many ways to avoid Kratos grabbing him which include him just blinking him from existence, Goku's win condition just seems far far more likely than kratos' because he just needs to glare most of the time and most of kratos' arsenal doesn't work.
How would Goku "Blink Kratos out of existence" when he's slowed in time? He wouldn't start with that anyway, he'd throw hands. He steals magic from his enemies all the time. Magic in GOW has a few showings that indicate it works like Ki or Chakra. But that's a topic for another day. Blades definitely ain't redundant. They'll go through Goku's flesh like a hot 🔪 through 🧈
What do you mean most of Kratos' abilities don't work? Lol it's literally the opposite. Goku doesn't resist pretty much ANYTHING Kratos has, here.

It honestly doesn't matter if Hit's Time skip is Time slow. Kratos and the GOW verse Time manipulation is on a much higher level that has yet to appear in the Dragon Ball series.

He could stop time in the GOW game that came out before the one we're using here. That's GARBAGE compared what he has now.

How can you say that Goku would still be able to move, or glare, or fly away or use his aura, after you just said it would work on him?

AP is the only thing Goku's got going for him, along with range. When was the last he fought a guy who could make him weaker with each attack? When was the last time he fought a guy who could weaken him by just being 15 meters away from him?

Kratos' more defensive Hax, and experience fighting characters way stronger than him should be enough here.

He'll always be able to time slow, dude. Therefore he'll always be sap Goku's strength with his swords, regardless if Goku gets stronger or not.
Kratos' ability here is time slow not time stop, time slow slows time obviously, Goku is not completely helpless like he'd be in time stop, he can still react, all he needs to do is react to the time slow and he can counter it by IT or shockwave spam to keep kratos at bay which would also kill kratos. Kratos making Goku weaker is a non factor as Goku will still have the unquantifiably large AP advantage. Kratos' defense is entirely redundant because of Goku's AP as well, be it force fields or damage reduction, has kratos fought someone who can unironically glare him away like this and has a passive aura which allows kratos to not even get close like this?

a49615f19ccc767651cfbb2b226fee24de6d56ecr1-480-270_hq.gif

or this
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f6550354f306343384958784467673d3d2d3738393534373038382e313563393137343933626463623762393635303433373436303536332e676966

Dude, no. You're dealing with infinite to Immeasurable lifting strength. Goku is unknown, in my headcanon he's Class G to Class Y, maybe stellar. Even if he was Universal, Kratos is infinite, likely immeasurable. The gap between universal LS and infinite LS is well, Infinite. Let alone immeasurable. Goku would not be able to do LITERALLY ANYTHING. Because Kratos on first contact, snaps his neck.
The point is not Goku being able to grapple kratos, the point is kratos can't even get close without getting pulverized first.
Reactive Power level vs Stat reduction spam.
If Goku gets faster, than Kratos goes for his Time manipulation, and slows him down again, then this repeats. Then Kratos just snaps his neck.
Kratos can slow Goku, but Goku just gets faster, and closes the gap he's been slowed by then because of his potency, he can just get even faster than he was before, and this would happen even if kratos spams it, since it would only slow his rate of growth down, time manipulation and LS counter is above.
Wouldn't matter because 1, In character, Goku loves to go for melee, 2 Leviathan axe could be thrown at Goku from a distance. 3, Kratos could simply summon meteors from a great distance with his blades.

Instant transmission would be a big problem for Kratos, but he's dealt with Teleporters before, several times. Goku's glares and such get negated with Time slow.
Goku's in character moves can basically be thrown out the window because of ultra instinct, Goku's body fights for him while he focus' on strategy and attack, if you remember in ep 5, Goku tried going for melee against beerus but his body instinctively avoided beerus, the same would happen here but at 1000x the potency, and it won't stop. Leviathan axe gets negated by Goku's aura which I should've sent a scan of earlier (Page 9). Wtf are meteors gonna do? That's literally AP which we already discussed is worthless agaisnt Goku, only lifting strength or durability negation is even worth taking about. instant transmission won't be used to catch kratos off guard or mid combo or something, it'll only be used to gain distance from, which forces kratos into range which = dead, or forces him to try to catch up to Goku and force him into close range which goku now has ample opportunities to nuke kratos at a distance which undodgeable attacks.
I didn't say it would bring down his stamina.
The Blades can hurt much stronger characters, he could harm a 2-C character with his blades while he was 7-B.
Did I mention they get more powerful as they absorb life force?

Also, he's fighting an Infinite speed character, here, it wouldn't matter if he was 999 centillion (which is a real number) times faster than light, GOW characters are infinite, meaning their fights are way longer than DB fights.

But yes, Kratos has the stamina advantage.
Bro, I thought kratos had low 2-C AP, shouldn't the weapons be restricted too? Well no matter let's continue with him holding 2-C weapons. Well him using swords require him getting into melee range which is not going to end well since Goku has all those though based counters, which could even counter time slow. Kratos may fight at like infinite speed but it's not like he lives in it, but I guess this discussion shouldn't be pursued further as we already decided that the fight won't last more than a few moments if not a few seconds, and definitely not 2 minutes.
How would Goku "Blink Kratos out of existence" when he's slowed in time? He wouldn't start with that anyway, he'd throw hands. He steals magic from his enemies all the time. Magic in GOW has a few showings that indicate it works like Ki or Chakra. But that's a topic for another day. Blades definitely ain't redundant. They'll go through Goku's flesh like a hot 🔪 through 🧈
What do you mean most of Kratos' abilities don't work? Lol it's literally the opposite. Goku doesn't resist pretty much ANYTHING Kratos has, here.
goku just needs to react, which is possible in time slow, he just can't go melee or else he's gonna die. Yeah the won't start with it doesn't work, because his body will just retreat and not go for melee, kiai is also the only thing he can do in slowed time, he can't throw hands while like that so of course he'll go for it, especially since he can focus on strategy will his body fights for him and picks all the right decisions which include retreating or glaring.
magic is NOT the same as ki or chakra, they cannot be equalized at all. If his blades are using the dura negation heat then yes that would be correct.
Because almost all of kratos' moves can be answered by Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back