• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's an amazing example considering it's the exact same weapon doing the exact same timehax. Showing off gameplay instead of the cutscene feats the Amulet has isn't really a valid practice.

Not only that, even that gameplay pic is out of context, since that's the range of the time stop bubble after it hits the enemy, not the range of the time stop wave.

Dargoo Faust said:
@Andika
Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē negs interference from divine spirits and outside forces, summoning wouldn't work while it is active, nor would magic if I recall. Kratos would have to battle him in a powerless melee brawl.
Can Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē Active all the time ?

Once it activates, both participants are stuck there until one of them wins. Problem is it has a bunch of drawbacks to activate, Kratos needs to accept it (he probably will), he can't be weaker then Achilles (this is arguable), Achilles only uses it so the enemy can harm him (Kratos can already do that with his weapons).

If Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē is activated, does that mean Kratos cant use his gauntlet of Zeus and Shield of Helios?

He's only 7-A because the Sun Shield blocked Persephone's attacks, and Kratos' shield and gauntlet is always on him. Otherwise he's just a bald dude without his deadly toys.

@Vel

Apocrypha material specifies that even though Achilles and Chiron didn't use any, they are still allowed. Tbf though, Chiron only had a bow and Achilles just threw away his spear, his chariot was restricted (even if it wasn't downed just before) and was left with a sword, not much else they could use aside from fists.

@Xtasy

Duel Field specifically negs blessings and gifts from gods, if the weapons ability comes from a god, there is a good chance it gets turned off.

As in, he still has the weapons/gear but they don't have any ability while the Duel Field is up and the only way to get out is by killing Achilles.

So it still retains it's durability. He should be fine, except that the Sun Shield can't project a forcefield anymore but it still works as a buckler.

As long as the shield is that durable then sure. Achilles still has his sword or can just go barehanded and yank the shield out of his way.

Not sure why people keep coming back to DAL though. Achilles doesn't need it to have a decent fight.

Let me just say that Diatrekhōn Astēr Lonkhē actually being relevant in a battle here is just awesome.

I'd want to see this fight no matter who wins.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Pretty sure he loses that as well, the Gauntlet of Zuuuus is big enough to block attacks already
Blade of Chaos has resistance to power null tho, so attack reflection still work

Shield (or other gear) isn't actually as useful as you think inside DF. Achilles is still way above him physically meaning the shield survives but Kratos takes a damage still.

Yeah, what Anonymous said.

It would be like a regular dude with a shield fighting Mike Tyson with a spear.

cmiiw, Kratos technically has his resurrection in this key, but not good as his 6-A key. Kratos might have a chance after DF turn off.

If the ressurection is via crawling back out of Hell it's not really combat-applicable.

If it's more of just an extra life or two that actually really helps Kratos as using timestop to get some hits inbetween Noble Phantasm activations increases his chances of winning.

Either way I feel Achilles still has a better shot at taking this.

Reading what I have so far, puta vote down for me too for Achilles. The bit that had me thinking more was the Time Stop, but I still feel Achi-boyo can pull ahead.

Back