• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kral şakir profile should be deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a severe grouping on the person who made the profiles, that's what I'm seeing. Let them come and defend their point first, instead of blabbering like you tell others not to do.
Yeah, so we just have to wait.

And for the "grouping" part. We do this not because we have any hatred towards anyone, but because we don't like that this profile is wrong and that some people are taking advantage of the ignorance of people who don't know the original language of this series and wank the series.

Last edited:
Alright then, it's up to me to defend these points as how it seems.

First of all, the first scan is just a game-ified scene of how they'll manage the remaining money, nothing else. The second, third and fourth scans, however, are a different case. The game that is called by "Flying Sheets Busters", the objective is obviously to defeat, or imprison the 'Ghost' as how the characters in the game do so. But as the main characters interfere in situations within the game, there are occasions that shouldn't happen, like actually saving the 'Ghost' from its issue. By the way, the characters were unable to leave other than using the 'wish' function of the game (by collecting 100k gold in game) to do so.

The second scan for universes, again, as the game's cheat code is used to spawn a dinasour, the dinasour in question tells Canan that "she shouldn't think too much about it since they're in a game", in return to her question. Again, out of 'game bounds' where everything must be hard-coded otherwise.

The third scan for universes, the game characters were able to use their powers when they came out of the game world, I think that's enough said.

For the scan about Time Stop being invalid, yes, you're partially right. It's Limited Time Stop, otherwise a Time Slow as the rain slowed down, and later, he shows the ability to rewind back in time. Thanks.

4th Wall Awareness wasn't a thing until Şakir got to witness the intro of his own show, what are you even saying?

I don't know enough maths to calculate what it takes to push a multi-story building, so, I'm not answering to that.

Durability Negation is based on the pixelating ability of that weapon, so?

I agree on Absorption though, it's a thing for The Dark Lord.

Anything else?

Last edited:

First of all, the first scan is just a game-ified scene of how they'll manage the remaining money, nothing else. The second, third and fourth scans, however, are a different case. The game that is called by "Flying Sheets Busters", the objective is obviously to defeat, or imprison the 'Flying Sheet' as how the characters in the game do so. But as the main characters interfere in situations within the game, there are occasions that shouldn't happen, like actually saving the 'Flying Sheet' from its issue. By the way, the characters were unable to leave other than using the 'wish' function of the game (by collecting 100k gold in game) to do so.

The second scan for universes, again, as the game's cheat code is used to spawn a dinasour, the dinasour in question tells Canan that "she shouldn't think too much about it since they're in a game", in return to her question. Again, out of 'game bounds' where everything must be hard-coded otherwise.

The third scan for universes, the game characters were able to use their powers when they came out of the game world, I think that's enough said.

For the scan about Time Stop being invalid, yes, you're partially right. It's Limited Time Stop, otherwise a Time Slow as the rain slowed down, and later, he shows the ability to rewind back in time. Thanks.

4th Wall Awareness wasn't a thing until Şakir got to witness the intro of his own show, what are you even saying?

I don't know enough maths to calculate what it takes to push a multi-story building, so, I'm not answering to that.

Anything else?
Anyway... Pls wait for admins.

First of all, the first scan is just a game-ified scene of how they'll manage the remaining money, nothing else. The second, third and fourth scans, however, are a different case. The game that is called by "Flying Sheets Busters", the objective is obviously to defeat, or imprison the 'Flying Sheet' as how the characters in the game do so. But as the main characters interfere in situations within the game, there are occasions that shouldn't happen, like actually saving the 'Flying Sheet' from its issue. By the way, the characters were unable to leave other than using the 'wish' function of the game (by collecting 100k gold in game) to do so.

Anything else?
I don't understand exactly what you are advocating, are you advocating low2c?

I don't understand exactly what you are advocating, are you advocating low2c?
No, I am advocating the existence of different universes as well as some of the haxes, but I don't advocate the sole fact that just seeing it as fiction makes him Low 2-C or anything. That's like calling us real life people Low 2-C because we deem a story fictitious.

No, I am advocating the existence of different universes as well as some of the haxes, but I don't advocate the sole fact that just seeing it as fiction makes him Low 2-C or anything. That's like calling us real life people Low 2-C because we deem a story fictitious.
oh I get it, so what I actually mean is that I know those who make this profile and they are deliberately wank and I don't find it right, so I felt the need to open this topic.

2) More than one person pushing the building, how accurate can it be calculated?
You just need to calculate how much force it would take to push a building and divide it by the number of people pushing.
4) Yeah, iBarbar is my friend.

2023-02-25.png
What this is suppose to be?
Who is iBarbar?

So, from what you're saying, you're claiming that the games they're in are different realities, am I right?

Even if they are proven to be different realities, this does not place the characters in L2C or any other tier. Because these characters already know that they(themselves) are "real" and the place they are in is a "game". So it doesn't matter if they see it as "fiction" because they know it's a game.

Uh? The only evidence you used was a picture of Shakir looking at the screen. Really? That's it?

Anything else?
The ability of teleportation... I don't think this ability is Shakir's, at least not in the video that is in evidence.

antvasima has really shown great kindness and I can understand that, I respect him, but he used his goodwill and did the opposite of what antvasima said.
frankly, I hesitate to even say these things because I really respect the antvasima but they are blatantly abusing the goodwill of the anvtasima
here

If the profiles are changed in a completely correct way, of course it would be good for me to keep them on the site, not bad, but it is much worse to see a blatant mistake and not say so. (the real problem here is that they change the profiles to their own liking)

My friend, I assume you don't understand because you don't speak Turkish, because in that scene it looks like time has stopped, but neither the rain nor the wind is frozen, only the characters and the car are frozen.
Selective time stop is a thing. Sakuya Izayoi for example has the ability to stop time for only specific objects and things if she wants. Or Hit's time cage being able to freeze someone in time, but only them.

I obviously don't speak Turkish, but if the dude says he's stopping time for the man and vehicle, he probably just has a localized time stop instead of an all encompassing one.

Selective time stop is a thing. Sakuya Izayoi for example has the ability to stop time for only specific objects and things if she wants. Or Hit's time cage being able to freeze someone in time, but only them.

I obviously don't speak Turkish, but if the dude says he's stopping time for the man and vehicle, he probably just has a localized time stop instead of an all encompassing one.
it doesn't specify any details "if I can stop time, I can probably control it" in short it says this and it goes back in time so it has to be a restricted time stop.
Also, if I look at the other things I have written, you will understand what I am saying much better because there is very little that is true in the profile.
It is a serious problem that they continue to do this even though antvasima warned them about it.
Antvasima

the profile must be carefully and accurately changed from start to finish or deleted completely

I wouldn't say it was limited if it was easy to do, but it is obvious in the scene that it consumes a lot of power when using time stop.

it doesn't specify any details "if I can stop time, I can probably control it" in short it says this and it goes back in time so it has to be a restricted time stop.
Also, if I look at the other things I have written, you will understand what I am saying much better because there is very little that is true in the profile.
It is a serious problem that they continue to do this even though antvasima warned them about it.
Antvasima
I'm not saying the profile ain't garbage, I'm just saying not having a widescale time stop doesn't mean it ain't time stop.
If he says what you say he does, then it's probably safe to list as time stop, and that he's just controlling the AOE, or rather, it's limited in AOE innately.
the profile must be carefully and accurately changed from start to finish or deleted completely
That is fine, I'm just saying time stop looks legit.
I wouldn't say it was limited if it was easy to do, but it is obvious in the scene that it consumes a lot of power when using time stop.
He doesn't say "easy" though, not did I comment on the difficulty of which he does it.

even the clothes of the characters frozen in the scene were not frozen, only their bodies and the car were frozen, everything else was normal and the character used a serious power while doing this, so I think a limited time stop is more appropriate. but the rest is all about masturbation and antvasima's abuse of his good intentions and that's why I'm really angry.

I'm not saying the profile ain't garbage, I'm just saying not having a widescale time stop doesn't mean it ain't time stop.
If he says what you say he does, then it's probably safe to list as time stop, and that he's just controlling the AOE, or rather, it's limited in AOE innately.

He doesn't say "easy" though, not did I comment on the difficulty of which he does it.
but I know what you mean, no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back