• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Everything seems fine but i disagree with Low-Godly, what you imply that he was erased from existence only seems to be the thought of the character wondering what necati would do in this situation and suddenly a thought appears telling him what he would do in the form of imagination and the character simply rejects that form of thought and a little later that thought reappears and the character says it is not real.

is very different from the other thought scans you show where you somehow notice that the character interacts in the same reality as if it were the character itself and not just a simple thought.

Everything seems fine but i disagree with Low-Godly, what you imply that he was erased from existence only seems to be the thought of the character wondering what necati would do in this situation and suddenly a thought appears telling him what he would do in the form of imagination and the character simply rejects that form of thought and a little later that thought reappears and the character says it is not real.

is very different from the other thought scans you show where you somehow notice that the character interacts in the same reality as if it were the character itself and not just a simple thought.
The other thought has nothing to do with canan Necati does it all by himself.
Canan throws the ball and Necati comes saying. Unless you are telling me you can somehow argue with your own thoughts this is wrong

“Throw me too! Throw me too!”
“Necati I cant throw you! You are not even real!”
“Hey come on. Cant you atleast try?”

So you are saying Necati in that scene is actually a normal thought? I disagree heres my reason.
The first thought it actually seems normal since Necati doesnt do anything weird then Canan erases him. In the next scene necati reappears but this time he is arguing with Canan and even waves his hand at her. A thought cannot do all that plus Necati has already shown ability to exist as a thought its on his profile

Last edited:
Plus at first we see the thought bubble come out from Canan while she is thinking since its basically her thought but in the next scene it comes out while she is not thinking as seen by her surprise. Its not mind hax because other scenes for AE debunk that

Last edited:
Plus at first we see the thought bubble come out from Canan while she is thinking since its basically her thought but in the next scene it comes out while she is not thinking as seen by her surprise. Its not mind hax because other scenes for AE debunk that
So here's not regen cos the first one is just a thought of canan and the other one might be the necati appearing in a thought form.

So here's not regen cos the first one is just a thought of canan and the other one might be the necati appearing in a thought form.
We arent sure if the thought was a normal thought or not. I watched the scene a few times and realised him being a normal thought wouldnt make sense in this context, like can you go "Hmm I wonder what Albert Einstein would do in this math question" and somehow instantly know what he would do? No. By your logic canan would have to know what Necati would do in this exact situation and if she did know he would do the dumbest thing he can do why would she even think about what he would?

like can you go "Hmm I wonder what Albert Einstein would do in this math question" and somehow instantly know what he would do? No
This is pretty common in cartoon series, I remember watching so many similar scenes when I was young so this point is not valid. (Sadly I can't point the scenes since I'm not interested in cartoon)

So here's not regeneration feat at all since 1st thought wasn't necati but canan thought thinking of what necati would do in that situation and 2nd one might be the real necati in a thought form.

Still disagree.

So here's not regeneration feat at all since 1st thought wasn't necati but canan thought thinking of what necati would do in that situation and 2nd one might be the real necati in a thought form.
How does Canan know what his uncle would do in this exact situation? If she did know it why would she even try if she knows he will give a dumb answer? She even says this "Why am I even getting a idea from Necati?" If it was her own thought she wouldnt act like it was Necatis idea. It just doesnt make sense

I already told you that these cases are pretty common in cartoon series, I bet everyone has watched similar scenes when does happens.

Anyway just count me in disagree section

@DarkDragonMedeus you may need to re-check the points against regeneration and affirm if you still agree with it

I already told you that these cases are pretty common in cartoon series, I bet everyone has watched similar scenes when does happens.

Anyway just count me in disagree section
Alright then sir. Just flat out disagree? No possibly rating?

Back