• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kral şakir profile should be deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
The low-2c keys in Kral Şakir's profile are wank.
Şakir does not see his own universe and other universes as fiction. The situation experienced here is that they pass into the game universe or that the game characters pass into our world. Also, the person who created the profile continues to modify it according to their own decisions. and if I have to go into more detail, I can say that none of these games are the size of a universe or have time, they are just simple games. If you examine the scenes they present as arguments, you will agree with me.
their argument their argument their argument
their argument
As for the Hax part, the time stop is wrong because even if time stops, it continues to rain and when time stops, the rain cannot continue.
their argument

text manipulation is illogical because there is no argument for text manipulation.

4. The wall awareness argument is illogical because there is no connection with the audience or the author, they are just surfing the web.
their argument

The argument for class 100 in the Lifting Strength section does not contain class 100 achievement
their argument

the negation of endurance is illogical because the argument for it is completely false and irrelevant
their argument

Absorption argument is also inadequate, absurd and illogical
their argument

Finally, I would like to add that the low2c keys is really a wank because there is not even a situation like seeing fiction.
I also know 2 people who made these profiles and they have already expressed that they wank and I have warned them but since they continue to do so, I decided to open this theard

Last edited:
The low-2c keys in Kral Şakir's profile are wank.
Şakir does not see his own universe and other universes as fiction. The situation experienced here is that they pass into the game universe or that the game characters pass into our world. Also, the person who created the profile continues to modify it according to their own decisions. and if I have to go into more detail, I can say that none of these games are the size of a universe or have time, they are just simple games. If you examine the scenes they present as arguments, you will agree with me.
their argument their argument their argument
their argument

Finally, I would like to add that the low2c keys is really a wank because there is not even a situation like seeing fiction.
Isn't see a universe as fiction low 1-C?
The argument for class 100 in the Lifting Strength section does not contain class 100 achievement and should be deleted.
their argument
They pushed a building, the feat needs to be calculated, for now it can stay Superhuman
As for the hax part, time stop should be removed because it continues to rain even though time stops and rain cannot continue when time stops.
their argument
He stopped the time of the car and the old man, plus with him saying that he stopped time, the skill is good to stay.
it just has to be noted that it doesn't stop the time of everything
I also know 2 people who made these profiles and they have already expressed that they wank and I have warned them but since they continue to do so, I decided to open this theard
Proof?

He stopped the time of the car and the old man, plus with him saying that he stopped time, the skill is good to stay.
My friend, I assume you don't understand because you don't speak Turkish, because in that scene it looks like time has stopped, but neither the rain nor the wind is frozen, only the characters and the car are frozen.

Last edited:

They pushed a building, the feat needs to be calculated, for now it can stay Superhuman

Proof?
the profile is wank and it's interesting that you're trying to defend it.

Proof?
1) Seeing a universe as fiction isn't low 1-C, it's just universe dependent. Also, what we are talking about is that Kral Şakir does not see any universe as "fiction" or destroys a universe. Read what the man wrote.

2) More than one person pushing the building, how accurate can it be calculated?

3) What are you talking about? Are you claiming that you couldn't stop the rain and stopped the man, you destroyed the time continuum and physics. Bro thinks he is Newton.

4) Yeah, iBarbar is my friend.

2023-02-25.png

In the first evidence they use, what Remzi says is not that they see the universe as fiction, it's just that they think of what they're going to do as a game. So they don't really see the universe as a game.

In other evidence, either they enter the game or the game characters come into reality. Nothing more.

Also, I agree with deleting the profile, and I already stated my opinion in the weird Versus Thread they opened.

My friend, I assume you don't understand because you don't speak turkish because in that scene he clearly states that he stops time.
Thats what I said, you don't need stop the time from the entire Universe to have time stop, If you can stop the time from just one person, you have time stop

1) Seeing a universe as fiction isn't low 1-C, it's just universe dependent. Also, what we are talking about is that Kral Şakir does not see any universe as "fiction" or destroys a universe. Read what the man wrote.

2023-02-25.png
Universe is already 4 dimensional (with 3 dimensional space and 1 dimensional time) to be a universe, there must be a space-time continuum. And it is known that there is already a time continuum in the verse. But that doesn't change the truth. That profile is still wank

80% of the profile wank, this is a rule violation. It's tricking the VSB. Either the King Şakir profile should be dealt with from the beginning and everything should be changed, or it should be removed completely as a punishment.

We are discussing now, when we reach a conclusion and a Staff approves it, we will change the profile

Last edited:
Yes, under normal circumstances it is better to edit the profile. But unfortunately this profile doesn't look "normal". Most of it is completely fan fiction.
Show the inaccuracies, apart from Low 2-C and the abilities that the OP showed, what other mistake is there?

hax, ap, and Lifting Strength are almost completely wrong.
Ap: Well, I don't know the force needed to remove the planet from orbit, but the feat is at least Low 6-B, because the whole planet was shaking
Lifting Strength: Need a calculation, but the feat is at least Superhuman, because he push a bulding

Show the inaccuracies, apart from Low 2-C and the abilities that the OP showed, what other mistake is there?
Low 2-C
Class 5/100
Time Stop
Existence Erasure
Self-Sustenance (He stays here for a very short time in space, he may be holding his breath. Uncertainty is unacceptable.)
4th Wall
Absorption
Text Manipulation
Negation
Teleportation
Sealing
Transmutation
Elasticity

Ap: Well, I don't know the force needed to remove the planet from orbit, but the feat is at least Low 6-B, because the whole planet was shaking
Lifting Strength: Need a calculation, but the feat is at least Superhuman, because he push a bulding
the problem here is not that a mistake has been made, the problem is that they are constantly playing with the profile and making changes for their own benefit and I already mentioned in the article how wrong the profile is

Look man, most people don't know Turkish. So they used it to their advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back