• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why? They can exist as just an abstract being if they want to
AE2 is you embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it.
AE1 is exists purely as an abstraction.

So, woudn't be like this?
Limited AE1 (They can exist as just an abstract being if they want to)

AE2 is you embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it.
AE1 is exists purely as an abstraction.

So, woudn't be like this?
Limited AE1 (They can exist as just an abstract being if they want to)
Hmmm that actually makes sense. Why limited though? Plus whats your opinon on regenaration

AE2 sizsiniz, bir soyutlamayı somutlaştırıyorsunuz ve bu sayede diriltilebilir veya süresiz olarak yenilenebilirsiniz.
AE1 tamamen bir soyutlama olarak mevcuttur.

Yani böyle olmaz mıydı?
Sınırlı AE1 (İsterlerse sadece soyut bir varlık olarak var olabilirler)
ayoo wtf its not ae type 1 bcs necati has a physical body he doesnt always exist in a thought way

The staff if you see this can you give your opinions on AE and Regen? Thanks

I suppose Low-Godly for now as I'm not sure his his soul or consciousness were erased.

But as for Abstract Existence, I'm admittedly not an expert on that so neutral for now.

I suppose Low-Godly for now as I'm not sure his his soul or consciousness were erased.
I see where you are coming from. I am gonna be honest but isnt the context like a conceptual erasure? Its a thought and canan (the kitten) erases him but what do I know? LOL, Thanks!

Dream Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation = Made Necati and Remzi enter the dream of şakir and made şakir brave so he won't fear the dark anymore
Not sure where the Empathic Manipulation comes from, but dream manip is fine
Creation = Created a mini galaxy
Fine
This seems limited
Uhh... this could possibly be a mind manipulation feat? As he came back into her mind/thoughts again?

Not sure where the Empathic Manipulation comes from, but dream manip is fine
Later in the episode they mess with his dreams and şakir becomes brave
Uhh... this could possibly be a mind manipulation feat? As he came back into her mind?
Idk man it seems to me like he just recreates himself inside a thought bubble. We arent even sure if its her mind since the cartoon shows the thoughts can just exist. With no one thinking them they can also effect reality: Like here and here and here

Idk man it seems to me like he just recreates himself inside a thought bubble. We arent even sure if its her mind since the cartoon shows the thoughts can just exist. With no one thinking them they can also effect reality: Like here and here
Then it might probably resurrection it seems?
Later in the episode they mess with his dreams and şakir becomes brave
Can you show?

Whats ur opinion on Low Godly and AE 1?
I think it makes sense.
Honestly hard to tell which parts are gags and which are legitimate as they're in a different language but it seems solid.
Good job but I'll only be proud if you make him 2-A and pit him against Goku and Sonic

Back