• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
So i've been watching Blade lately and noticed that there is an error in Blade riders scaling:

Most of them scale to Leangle via able to fight Jashin 14. Personally, i found this inaccurate because Jashin 14 were weaken at that point and before that all 4 four riders barely even damage it, even with Garren and Blade using their Jack Forms.

With that said, the scaling system need to redone:

Ace form: 9-A via scaling to Leangle who can freeze Undead entirely.

Jack form: 7-C should be somewhat comparable to King form, albeit much weaker.

King form: 7-C via manage to kill Jashin 14, likey Low 7-B via Royal Straight Flush attack caused this much energy

And yet all fours of them barely even able to damage Jashin 14, they only survived it because it were weaken after that.

Of course they can't hurt it.

It was just a casual swipe from Jashin they tanked.

And I'm pretty sure it wasn't weakened yet. The swipe happened during the scene when Hajime is telling Kenzaki to destroy the slab with him in it to weaken Jashin.

Actually, it's more like Jashin 14 crash into the ground and they were knocked away rather than tanked it.

It nearly the same when you stomp on an ant nest, while the place is destroyed but those ants survived due to being small size and flushed away.

So you're basically saying the Shockwave is but an unquatificably small fraction of the actual AP?

Then the calc's not scalable, then

Okay. You can ask the active and experienced members listed in the Kamen Rider verse page to comment here if you wish.

LinkSlayerLvX said:
I agreed to this downgrade, but what happaned about Leangle who tanked that swipe alongwith 2 Jack Form Riders?
They barely even survived it and the attacks end up leaving them heavily injured. Plus, at that point, Jashin 14 were unstable and the Riders is likely just tanked a small portion of it true power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back