• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kousuke Ueki vs The Fairy Tail verse

i first thought about a mismatch but ueki is actually far stronger than people give him credit, his weakest celestial weapon can pulverize a entire mountain with a single shot, and maou is like a gaint metero falling on earth,

his abilitys in LoU+ are really mediocre, he can grab stuff and has his usual insane durability and willpower but nothing more, well, with the sheep he will gain a similar powerlvl than in LoU with his first C-weapon ^_^

so, i think since ueki has superspeed, flight, infinite mountain buster cannon shots AND his special ability of "garbage into tree" he will be able to win agaisnt a lot of people, mostlikely the ones who can fly and are superfast will be able to win against him,

furthermore, ueki also has negation-powers, if (like always) the verses are equivalized he will easily negate most of the magicians abilitys, mostlikely onl the ones who use holder-type magic (like erza or lion) will be able to do something...

in short: ueki goes to high-tiers but any dragon can solo and chars who are super-fast and have flight abilitys :)

If i remeber correctly law of ueki had around 30 something episodes yea i dont have time to go through all that

Celestial Pegasus said:
If i remeber correctly law of ueki had around 30 something episodes yea i dont have time to go through all that
It was 51 episodes.

Speaking of Law of Ueki fights. I would also like to know who wins between Bishamon(All Regalia) and Team Marilyn.

Kagemaru Kurosuke said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
It was 51 episodes.
Speaking of Law of Ueki fights. I would also like to know who wins between Bishamon(All Regalia) and Team Marilyn.
51 huh yea i dont have time i got other stuff to rea and watch just gonna hipe someone will eventually make the ueki profile.

GreatestSin said:
i first thought about a mismatch but ueki is actually far stronger than people give him credit, his weakest celestial weapon can pulverize a entire mountain with a single shot, and maou is like a gaint metero falling on earth,
his abilitys in LoU+ are really mediocre, he can grab stuff and has his usual insane durability and willpower but nothing more, well, with the sheep he will gain a similar powerlvl than in LoU with his first C-weapon ^_^

so, i think since ueki has superspeed, flight, infinite mountain buster cannon shots AND his special ability of "garbage into tree" he will be able to win agaisnt a lot of people, mostlikely the ones who can fly and are superfast will be able to win against him,

furthermore, ueki also has negation-powers, if (like always) the verses are equivalized he will easily negate most of the magicians abilitys, mostlikely onl the ones who use holder-type magic (like erza or lion) will be able to do something...

in short: ueki goes to high-tiers but any dragon can solo and chars who are super-fast and have flight abilitys :)
In the manga, when Ueki was fighting Taro Myojin the lasers he dodged were stated by Myojin himself to be light speed.

It should also be noted that Myojin was able to not only push back, but completely destroy Ueki's moutain busting Kurogane with a fulley powered laser.

Kagemaru Kurosuke said:
GreatestSin said:

In the manga, when Ueki was fighting Taro Myojin the lasers he dodged were stated by Myojin himself to be light speed.
It should also be noted that Myojin was able to not only push back, but completely destroy Ueki's moutain busting Kurogane with a fulley powered laser.
Can you two guys collab and make a ueki profile that would be awesome.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Kagemaru Kurosuke said:
GreatestSin said:

Can you two guys collab and make a ueki profile that would be awesome.
Oh. This is embarrassing. I don't really know how to make profiles.

Its simple really just copy the format you see from any profile on here then fill in the info.Even if the format isnt right i will fix it for you just make that profile already lol.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Its simple really just copy the format you see from any profile on here then fill in the info.Even if the format isnt right i will fix it for you just make that profile already lol.
Well ok. I'll try.

Kagemaru Kurosuke said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Well ok. I'll try.
Thank you

Celestial Pegasus said:
Kagemaru Kurosuke said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Well ok. I'll try.
Thank you
I've published Kousuke Ueki's profile. Feel free to make any neccessary changes.

they deserve a profil, most people really understaminate this verse, or they never read/watched the anime/manga because of the strange art :(

GreatestSin said:
they deserve a profil, most people really understaminate this verse, or they never read/watched the anime/manga because of the strange art :(
"Because of the strange art." Meanwhile One Piece made it into the Guiness World Book of Records for most sold books. No disrespect to One Piece but you gotta admit that series is goofy looking.

Btw are you curious about the other 2 members for the OST I mentioned earlier?

Kagemaru Kurosuke said:
GreatestSin said:
"Because of the strange art." Meanwhile One Piece made it into the Guiness World Book of Records for most sold books. No disrespect to One Piece but you gotta admit that series is goofy looking.
Yea is it allen walker or tsuna?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Kagemaru Kurosuke said:
GreatestSin said:
Yea is it allen walker or tsuna?
Nope. Try again.

^but HST doenst mean "naruto, luffy, ichigo", it means Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, i thought you included verses and not chars :( that means you have as OST Law of Ueki, Satan 666 and Rave Master, another verse i like is Zatch Bell ^_^

GreatestSin said:
^but HST doenst mean "naruto, luffy, ichigo", it means Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, i thought you included verses and not chars :( that means you have as OST Law of Ueki, Satan 666 and Rave Master, another verse i like is Zatch Bell ^_^
You have a point.

I actually haven't read Zatch Bell yet. I'll probably get around to it after I finish Ushio to Tora

^ushio to torra is also really great, i started after watching 2 episodes of the anime, and all i can say is that i really enjoyed it :)

PS: zatch bell really needs to be read, it has awesome MCs with feels and strategic thinking and the superpowers dont get into the minority ^_^

GreatestSin said:
^ushio to torra is also really great, i started after watching 2 episodes of the anime, and all i can say is that i really enjoyed it :)
PS: zatch bell really needs to be read, it has awesome MCs with feels and strategic thinking and the superpowers dont get into the minority ^_^
Kousuke Ueki vs Haru Glory is a Death Battle I really want to happen. They just have a lot in common. I don't care if its a mismatch.

^actually, thanks to uekis negating ability haru should be really limited in the scale of his ability usage, but it is sad that many people dont know this verse :( either way, it would still be really interesing :D

GreatestSin said:
^actually, thanks to uekis negating ability haru should be really limited in the scale of his ability usage, but it is sad that many people dont know this verse :( either way, it would still be really interesing :D
There's also the fact that Haru for all of his durability can still get pierced by regular swords while Ueki's Ranma is powerful enough to cut through chainmail with ease. And his body was able to remain completely intact after getting hit by a Ranma even stronger than his.

Back