• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kousuke Ueki vs The Fairy Tail verse

He can beat pretty much anyone 1 on 1. The whole verse will be hard, but honestly he can probably still do it if he plays his cards right.

His "Talent to Reunite" meant he was required to be used as a medium.

http://www.**********.com/law-of-ueki-plus/46/5 http://www.**********.com/law-of-ueki-plus/46/6

@elfen

i dont think that he could win against everyone, dragons seem pretty powerful and gildarts is really strong body-wise without his magic, other people who use fire also have a big advantage (exspecially is they are like natsu and have a strong body alongside strong magic),

but 99% would be beaten exspecially since most of magic could easily be negated by uekis "Level 2 power" ^_^

Kagemaru Kurosuke said:
I don't think I ever be able to figure out how source edit works. Maybe I'm just not smart but looks like a friggin nightmare.
No its pretty simple once you get use to it you just got to play around with it a bit

^robert would mostlikely use his two heavenly weapons who have absolute offense and absolute defense :) i actually see him solo-ing FT-verse in a one vs one battle ^_^

Back