• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kousuke Ueki Vs All Might NOT DEKU VS NOT KOBAYASHI

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her
To commemorate Ueki´s new tier for his recent calculation i will put him againts my second favourite anime teacher

Both at High 7-A so Ueki doesn´t have seiku nor maoh

Speed Equalized

Allmight
The Embodiment of PATRIOTISM!!!

Kosue ueki
The Embodiment of RECYCLING!!!

Ueki: 2 All might: 0 Inconclusive: 0

All right, This should be ok now.

All might is 25.75 Gigatons, Ueki can fight Anon who stomp baseline 6-C like Robert. I guess that All might still have AP advantage, but the gap still not too far. Ueki can still fight back.

On CQC alone, pretty sure that All might has more skills. But Ueki can still use the same plan when he fought with Baron who be the expert on CQC, by make him fall off balance and attack with his sacred weapons. Ueki can also stay back and keep distance from All Might with Raika or Seiku, which he can also speed amp by enhance his heaven power to it.

On ranged attack, Ueki has more advantage, with variety of his sacred weapons and can also release several sacred weapons in same time.

Ueki can also trap All might with Guliver, which make Ueki can strike him from outside while All Might can't be strike back.

Ueki is also be observant. He should be able to see through some of All Might's fighting habit like when he noticed Marilyn's fighting habit. So he should see some of All Might and predict some attack from him too.

Ueki also has Maoh, which is the most powerful attack that can take down Anon in one-shot. I'm not sure that it can one-shot All Might or not, but at least it should give him serious injuries if if hit.

Vote for Ueki.

Xanxussama1010 said:
And now All might is downgraded to High 7-A. This should be use their High 7-A version instead.
I have change their tier and reset the votes

now i will start bumping againt,i was waiting for the downgrade

since its speed equal ueki can blitz with raika and i think his level 2 gonna works on almight because almight need to transform from his normal form to muscle form so almight cant go full melee once ueki start spamming lvl 2

Well, This change some of my reason, but my vote still on Ueki.

Both AP are really close, so no one has AP advantage here.

My reason about CQC still stand, except only Seiku which Ueki still haven't it. But he still has Raika, so he can still stay back and keep distance from All Might.

My reason about ranged attack still stand, nothing change.

My reason about Guliver still stand, nothing change.

My reason about Ueki's observation still stand, nothing change.

Ueki hasn't Maoh in this version, so just drop it.

Back